Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124140 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by babalo1: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2015
i have up to $10,000.00 at GTBank my rate is N227 to a dollar, if you need dollar in your domiciliary account we can do the exchange. you and i can meet at a convenient location in lagos, you send the naira to my savings account and i send a dollar equivalent to your domiciliary account.
My email address is moyinoloo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sammig1(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2015
We buy your PayPal funds at a very good rate. We can meet up with you to clear your doubts. Pm me asap for details
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Babyileso:

pls,is the rate still the same.

I think so,though the last time I used it was on 8th but what I normally do is that,I will confirm my account /accounts balance and use each card to send $1 to know the exchange rate before I make payment. But I think they are still within that range.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by showvic(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Please o, where can someone sell pounds or euros reliably in ibadan
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
earthrealm:

yup i do.........shoot

Hi do you receive inflows on your standard chartered?

Do you get charged intermediary fees?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
143boi:

Inflow xfer N230 Standard Chartered Bank account

sure,bout 0.5%

So I went and opened an SC domiciliary account.

Received my first inflow, and my money was $25 short again like with the other banks.

My understanding was that they are their own intermediary bank and thus this $25 that banks have been eating off me for years will come to and end.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babyileso(f): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Obynolee post=38930400]

thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
coderXO:

So I went and opened an SC domiciliary account.

Received my first inflow, and my money was $25 short again like with the other banks.

My understanding was that they are their own intermediary bank and thus this $25 that banks have been eating off me for years will come to and end.

GTB own na $20 and I still dey para put
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Well, anyone wanna buy dollars GTB, $700 let me have your rate.

PH only inside any GTB bank.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
kaycodes:

GTB own is also $25
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
coderXO:

GTB own is also $25

Well $20 is charged as Telex each time I get my Inflow.

I really don't know who gets the money anyways, I stopped caring months ago.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2015
kaycodes:

Well $20 is charged as Telex each time I get my Inflow.

I really don't know who gets the money anyways, I stopped caring months ago.

9 years of these $25 add up my brother. E dey pain me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Currently ....

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
aboki2000:
Currently ....
Where can one send Western Union on that rate (euro rate) you gave there?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Humblesam(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Sammig1:
We buy your PayPal funds at a very good rate. We can meet up with you to clear your doubts. Pm me asap for details
I have PayPal money for sell....how much is your rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Humblesam(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2015
bimppyola:
I need a transfer of just 2OO-300 USd for payment,any person to sell and at what rate in naira equivalent and your terms ?
Contact me asap
If to a PayPal account or pay for service,then I can comfortably say,"let's deal"...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluhere(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Humblesam:

If to a PayPal account or pay for service,then I can comfortably say,"let's deal"...
Hi. Reply your pm. I need the PayPal funds
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Humblesam(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2015
toluhere:

Hi. Reply your pm. I need the PayPal funds
Ok.Tolu
How much do you need? And where is your location?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluhere(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Humblesam:

Ok.Tolu
How much do you need? And where is your location?
I replied your email
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Humblesam(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
toluhere:
I replied your email

Contact me on watsapp....09094027454
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 3:10am On Oct 17, 2015
kaycodes:

GTB also charge me $25. How is yours $20?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2015
coderXO:

GTB also charge me $25. How is yours $20?

I dunno maybe it depends on your source of payment. O think there is a sharing agreement between the sending bank/company and your receiving bank. Initially when I felt I was being robbed I called the payment platform which was payoneer. So after some digging they said the charge was around $10 then they said $15 I just hissed and drew my own conclusions. It's amazing how tech support suddenly goes dumb when you're asking about money.

Bottom line is that you get charged to get the money but I really don't know why yours is $25 bros that money in 9yrs na over 500k oh.. Chai it is well.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
kaycodes:

I dunno maybe it depends on your source of payment. O think there is a sharing agreement between the sending bank/company and your receiving bank. Initially when I felt I was being robbed I called the payment platform which was payoneer. So after some digging they said the charge was around $10 then they said $15 I just hissed and drew my own conclusions. It's amazing how tech support suddenly goes dumb when you're asking about money.

Bottom line is that you get charged to get the money but I really don't know why yours is $25 bros that money in 9yrs na over 500k oh.. Chai it is well.

Mine are wire withdrawals. Freelancer charges $25. Then after that, I get hit another $25 somewhere in the line.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
coderXO:

Mine are wire withdrawals. Freelancer charges $25. Then after that, I get hit another $25 somewhere in the line.
Maybe that's why. Mine is direct to my dorm account from the company. No charges from the company or payoneer, but the banks in-between say they will not let me go unless I bless them with $20 every week. Wetin man go do na, man must wack grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
kaycodes:

Maybe that's why. Mine is direct to my dorm account from the company. No charges from the company or payoneer, but the banks in-between say they will not let me go unless I bless them with $20 every week. Wetin man go do na, man must wack grin

Sorry I don't get it.

You get a wire in $ from Payoneer?

Or

You get a wire from the company in $ via their own bank?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
coderXO:

Sorry I don't get it.

You get a wire in $ from Payoneer?

Or

You get a wire from the company in $ via their own bank?

My company uses ACH payment platform to transfer the funds directly to my bank account.

They have a deal with payoneer, as their third party service provider.

Am not sure how it works exactly though.

Anyways I always get alerted by Payoneer that my company has made the payments.
So I guess payoneer is like the record keeping party and my online bank, since I don't have a US bank account.
Payoneer does not charge me any service fee whatsoever because I really do not use any of their service.

When I get the alert it shows my company HR department. That's all I really know.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
I have dollar in the US (cash or bank) need Naira deposited in Nigeria.

Looking for near street prices and will pay once I confirm payment into my account.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by topetosin1: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I have dollar in the US (cash or bank) need Naira deposited in Nigeria.
Looking for near street prices and will pay once I confirm payment into my account.
Thanks.
. How much dollar do you have? And your contact thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
kaycodes:

My company uses ACH payment platform to transfer the funds directly to my bank account.

They have a deal with payoneer, as their third party service provider.

From company to payoneer to your dom acct in Nigeria correct?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
coderXO:

From company to payoneer to your dom acct in Nigeria correct?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.