Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help (4562 Views)

My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Glycolite: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ladies who bleaches their skin have this fishy smell about them. I hate that smell with passion.
@whatapp9,Do ladies around your area bleach alot ?
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by jericco1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmm.. it's scary
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Shellsploit: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fish smell is still ok, the ones wey dey smell like bitter leaf water nko?

Lalasticlacla sef.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by bepositive11: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
Oga this advice is somehow now, i really want to marry

I think the problem is you. Since you notice the smell in all women you meet, you are the common denominator, so you are the problem
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by juman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Your nose is infected.
Go to pharmacy to get medication.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by juman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
One time occasionally I smelt something rotten, it lasted for some weeks.
I figured out it must be a sickness. I read about it online, it was an infection caused.
It helped me explained well at the pharmacy.
I got medicine and cured.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by wabbyland(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Just as someone rightfully said, its impossible to meet all girls and they all will have the same "fishy smell". Are u telling us that those girls are all have infections? BTW u must be a virgin
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
1Sharon:
Like attracts like.
Madam, this one pass my comprehension
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
juman:
Your nose is infected.
Go to pharmacy to get medication.
you mean is not spiritual problem. I've decided to follow a lady to her Church for total deliverance
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
Madam, this one pass my comprehension

You are what you attract.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Saintmary(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
brosom:
Op have a strong sense of smell, maybe 3x stronger than a normal nose should sense.

This sense of smell is mostly for animals in the wild which they use to smell and dictate preys, pradetors, caucuses, and even smell stuffs beaneths.. Dogs come to mind grin.

It has a name the scientist calls it but I can't remember it,

Make some research, or u see a professional doctor for help, it ain't any spiritual problem.

He said his irritation is particular to ladies.

He doesn't have a strong sense of smell, he needs therapy.

This is not the fault of any lady.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Whatsapp9(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
1Sharon:

You are what you attract.
Not really what you think. I have this feeling someone or something out there does not want me to get married
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by juman(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
you mean is not spiritual problem. I've decided to follow a lady to her Church for total deliverance

Nah sickness.
Treat it
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
HMMMMM, LET ME SIT DOWN HERE AND WAIT FOR OUR ELDERS.

grin grin grin
This got me rolling
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by MarketDispatch: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
Whenever a lady comes closer to me, i always perceive a smell that makes me to hate the lady for

What should i do, advice needed urgently. Matured mind only.

Every lady does not have fishy smell. Any lady with fishy smell has an hygiene problem below.

A lady should be Zero smell.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by smartr: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
Whenever a lady comes closer to me, i always perceive a smell that makes me to hate the lady for life. I want to marry a lady and settle down, but this particular smell that emanates from ladies is making me not to marry.

I have complained to my friend about it and he made me to know that every lady has the same smell, and it's called "Fishy Smell". I have tried to cope with the smell, but to no avail.

All my friends are married except me. I'm even planning to become a "Reverend Father" since marriage seems not working for me. My friends are angry with me because i refused to marry a lady. I really wants to get married, ladies that wants to settle down with me are also angry with me, some have waited and got married to another man because of impatience.

Is this a spiritual problem or what Should i visit a church for deliverance, or should i go and bath in the River for spiritual cleansing.

spiritual.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by smartr: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
ukaface:
bobrisky no be boy?
James brown no be boy?
Anini no be boy?
Rev. King no be boy?
Evans no be boy?
Ajayi Joshua Oluwatobi no be boy?
Biko haram oga no be boy?
Majority of the corrupt politicians them no be boys?

Oooooooh,I'm sorry
Girls/ females are the only sinners. Mtcheeeew

you fine oo.. WTF man.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by smartr: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
LLSAINT:
@OP, do you eat fish?
If you do, why complain?
You need deliverance........

you no well o grin grin grin
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Danjikanbauchi: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Take her to hospital before they, you carry infection.
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by soundOsonic: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
I can smell blood from afar. Whenever a lady is menstruating I do know. I am very sensitive to the smell of blood. Someone said some people have the ability to smell iron from afar.i thinki smell iron in bloos

1 Like

Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by frozen70(f): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
I perceive it from every lady. that's the problem I'm having right now

Go and work on your nose
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by DaInferno(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:
Whenever a lady comes closer to me, i always perceive a smell that makes me to hate the lady for life. I want to marry a lady and settle down, but this particular smell that emanates from ladies is making me not to marry.

I have complained to my friend about it and he made me to know that every lady has the same smell, and it's called "Fishy Smell". I have tried to cope with the smell, but to no avail.

All my friends are married except me. I'm even planning to become a "Reverend Father" since marriage seems not working for me. My friends are angry with me because i refused to marry a lady. I really wants to get married, ladies that wants to settle down with me are also angry with me, some have waited and got married to another man because of impatience.

Is this a spiritual problem or what Should i visit a church for deliverance, or should i go and bath in the River for spiritual cleansing.

so in essence, God is using fish smell to distract you from ladies and call you to serve in his yard?
Interesting!
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Quality20(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
make sure you marry a virgin not all those fornicating girls. A clean hygienic undeflowered girl shd only smell normal and natural. But I hope u also not into illicit sex sha?
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whatsapp9:

The problem you expressed is psychological, not spiritual, and your friends are wrong. Women don't have a fishy smell, so stop listening to ding bats fill your head with nonsense. undecided

You need to go consult a psychologist for help with getting rid of or managing that problem. undecided
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Quality20:
make sure you marry a virgin not all those fornicating girls. A clean hygienic undeflowered girl shd only smell normal and natural. But I hope u also not into illicit sex sha?
Stop deceiving yourself with this foolish nonsense! undecided
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by AutoChick4U(f): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Whatsapp9:
I perceive it from every lady. that's the problem I'm having right now
Pheromones. Scent that brings out the animalistic side in men and you are hear talking rubbish.... Bera keep to your self or why do you think so many men love sniffing panties?
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by AutoChick4U(f): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2021
soundOsonic:
I can smell blood from afar. Whenever a lady is menstruating I do know. I am very sensitive to the smell of blood. Someone said some people have the ability to smell iron from afar.i thinki smell iron in bloos
Vampire
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Jidemoo: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2021
zed7:
Social media has brought to awareness the number of sick people in this world.
lwkmd grin
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by Imustnottalk: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Johnthejohn:
Let me tell you what to do. Follow my advice and never listen to anyone else. Forget about women and follow your dreams. Women are nothing but distrators. Go and adopt but never adopt any girl, make sure you adopt only boys. it is well with you
you mean he should marry at 45years old because he want to follow his dream.all these motivational speakers sef

Op if that is what bothering you I guess you ain't mature enough for marriage
Re: Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help by franchasng: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2021
I can relate with the op.

Growing up, I used to perceive a strange smell of ghost. Whenever I perceive it, I know some ghost have passed and I will confide in my mom and she understands me so well.

Gradually as I grew older and turned 20 or so, I began to perceive a certain smell or scent that makes me dislike a lady. once I perceive the smell on a lady, its over. Once I perceive it around a lady, I automatically see her as a call girl and will never have anything to do with her again.

I still perceive both to date, and thats why I wonder how guys that patronize brothel girls cope cos I know I cant ever have anything to do with a lady that sleeps around cos I will perceive that strange smell abi scent.

So I believe its a pyschological thing, and could also be spiritual because life is mysterious than we can ever imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Shouldn't We Protest This Old Law That [ NKECHI WEDS Seun] / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.