Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride (38001 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Jidemoo: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to them...indeed marriage is a beautiful thing
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Kpomosauce: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op no cheat on her o if you no want make God punish you grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by zed7: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stunning? Happy married life.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Gf
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by emmabest2000(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Lolachef(f): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats guys.....I make smallchops and I can travel anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by sammy7410(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
We pray it shouldn't end in premium tears

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by 1EmmyKay: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats Man
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Neimar: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
4k d yansh well grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Mom007(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
The white Igbo attire is definitely my fav. Congrats FAM. God bless your Union.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by abobote: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Your wife is beautiful, I like when men marry a wife that is more beautiful than them, that is the way it should be. Mine was a mistake

5 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Dearlord(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
cheesy wishing you a beautiful mariage as beautiful as this picture.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by fergie001: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wish you two the best......I like this!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
22o62021:
Wow she get better lips for a good BJ

My guy you go enjoy her wella

WTF? Pervert! angry
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
I like her full lips. E dey make my...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
abobote:
Your wife is beautiful, I like when men marry a wife that is more beautiful than them, that is the way it should be. Mine was a mistake

Damn! She must be so ugly.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by BarrElChapo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
kiss kiss kiss Congratulations OP
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Danjikanbauchi: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beautiful couple God bless your home.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by mayorofyentown(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wish y'all the best
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Lightorder: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Umuafo , umuoma. Congratulations!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Every picture on NL is always stunning and beautiful. Let us be telling ourselves the truth sometimes. The pictures are okay and couple average, nothing stunning to see here
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by lightwind(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawaoo...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by HEBEI: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Happy married life in advance cool
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Zeel007: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
They are both looking good, and also, the dress is also very awesome. Your home is blessed in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Judymedline: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Very beautiful bride. HML
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Sheriman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations the wife is beautiful!!! Chaaaaaeee!!! Abeg when una go born Tripplet make I con eat succulent semo vita with ogunfe meat then make I use one code olandia youghourt step it down!!

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by georgemarcus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
May your union remain as peaceful and beautiful as these pictures you shared Amen. Its all looking cute.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by clockwisereport: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
May Goodness bring Goodness to your life

Happy married life nwannem

Next na omugwo and child dedication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.