Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride (38000 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by jubrilELsudan: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Bonab: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beautiful couple.... Congratulations to you both.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is my beloved and I in few months.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
abobote:
Your wife is beautiful, I like when men marry a wife that is more beautiful than them, that is the way it should be. Mine was a mistake

Lmao grin grin... You no well Bros
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Clinghton: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Happy married life.

Mine loading gradually...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
best of married life to you bro
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by ImoleNaija: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is my beloved and I in few months.

We await the post. Congrats in adv!

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by peacettw: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beautiful. Simple and classy
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Steelarmy01: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:
You need koboko
I swear down.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by ImoleNaija: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
BabaIbo:
I go talk wetin people dey shy from.

You guys are not bad but na flat taya me see behind her, i.e the backside doesn't complement the thick and bold stature. tongue
Check the second picture to understand my point/observation.
May be you are a #teamBobby member.

HML to you guys!

Learn to keep.....

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Divinefavour1: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
@OP where una dey see beautiful ladies like your wife?

Your union is blessed.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by teddyK(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Are you in Benin?

simplepee:
Cute couple.

I love seeing mature couples. Not all these small children getting married anyhow when 98 percent of them have no idea what they are getting into..

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by osazsky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fine beautiful cloths with bad location and background.hml
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Oleka1: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ndlistic:

Okeoma where you go see this fine girl. Una two fine we'll well
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by foleskay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
abobote:
Your wife is beautiful, I like when men marry a wife that is more beautiful than them, that is the way it should be. Mine was a mistake
So you tryna tell us you're handsome than your wife kiss
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by ChiAholu(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wow..... congratulations Sir Vincent
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by mrdipye(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2021
You guys are good to go
Congratulations and HML in advance.

In other news
Pls help a brother out
I'm in urgent need of money
No amount is too small
0783090035 access Bank
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by calcal: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Beautiful, congrats.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by stayclearofme: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2021
olabrinks:
they don’t look that mature. Maybe late 20s to mid thirties. Mature is 40+

Just my opinion.
And does that matter?
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Bamzyriches451: 2:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Una too fine
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Joe4real1988(m): 3:26am On Dec 01, 2021
I miss love cry cry cry
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Ndlistic:
Goodness weds Vincent.
This guy likes the woman nyansh well well.
He can't just take his hands off the butts..
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Elidrisy20: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Wish you happy marriage life, but guys with that kind gorimapa no dey Taya for oza room
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by SensualMan: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Ugly bald headed mf**r with his flat chested booty less woman. This woman can't even satisfy u in bed cos u will still crave for an ass a year or 2 in ur marriage. Great mistake!
Getat!!!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by tradepunter: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2021
The lady appears to be a very happy woman....

The man has some cool feel to him..

Pray they grow stronger as time passes and years passes by
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Goddyj(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Congratulations my people. Where una dey see all these fine babes cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Samuels90: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Pics are good, blessings on the journey!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Trueteller0147: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2021
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO. BEAUTIFUL COUPLES. GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by MufasaLion: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
SensualMan:
Ugly bald headed mf**r with his flat chested booty less woman. This woman can't even satisfy u in bed cos u will still crave for an ass a year or 2 in ur marriage. Great mistake!
Getat!!!

There's still hope for you to be wise.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Congrats to them, blessings in their new home.

Am still waiting to see a nairalander and her handsome groom pre-wedding photos because always is a nairalander and his beautiful bride.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by AgeNat(f): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Ur wife is cute, lovely couple.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride by Angelacruz: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2021
abobote:
Nawoo

My Aunt Married At 39 / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke?