Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

HIV Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Testimony (749 Views)

My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Today is world Aids day, It reminds me of an event i can never forget in my life. It made me retire from sex until i got married. I met this lady through facebook in 2012, fair and so beautiful infact you need to see her world class. We dated for a year and it was so good that we started planning for wedding. One day i was called for an interview which i attended and got selected. Documentation started and i was asked to bring photocopies of my relevant credentials and a HIV test result from a goverment hospital. I then asked her to accompany me for test, on getting there she innocently said she wanted to do the test too cos it's been a while she did it. We both ran the test and sat back at the reception waiting for the result, after a little time the result came out and the doctor invited us to his office. He started general councelling as they usually do so i was just saying in my mind 'oga tell me the result no be today i don dey hear this councelling', 'i don dey run HIV test before dem born you'.
Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Time for unveiling of the result came after the long councelling and advice. Then he said, please calm down and know that the result isn't a new thing and can be managed so be positive about life. At this point i was humbled and felt like going to pee and poo at the same time. He said to me you are HIV Negative and immediately i smiled and felt like doing giveaway to the doctor, i wish you know the releif and peace of mind that entered me. It got to her turn and he told her Madam, you are HIV Positive. At this point i nearly collapsed because you all know why na. We've been doing it raw since i met her. He then asked if we've had unprotected sex together, i told him yes we've been doing that, with tears in my eyes i told him that even before coming to see him we knack first. Then i asked him hope i'm safe then he told me that it might be in my blood but not detected yet, he further stated that it is after six months that we can confirm that through another test. I was like God my life has been ruined & ended.
Re: HIV Testimony by Jesterinjay: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Testimony time grin
Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
She was weeping seriously and i was thinking about my life. Then the doctor said he will conduct a second test to confirm the result, according to him the second test is more than the first one, we agreed immediately and it was carried out right away in the lab. When the result came out it was the same thing, he said we should go home but i should avoid sex totally and come after 3months for another test while she would begin medication immediately. We left the hospital and went to two other hospitals but we still got the same result. At that point i ended the relationship and decided to wait for the 3months so i could go and confirm. My people 3months felt like 40years. I was depressed and ematiated due to excessive thinking without eating cos i lost appetite. During the 3months waiting period, any small headache i have or if i notice on my body i would start panicking and shedding tears thinking it has started manifesting. Google really suffered with my search for 'symptoms of HIV'

1 Like

Re: HIV Testimony by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Praise praise praise the Lord cheesy
Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Finally the 3months came. I went to the hospital, ran the test and the result came out and it was confirmed that i was negative. I ran the test after a year again and it was still negative, since then i fear anything under skirt ooo. Until i got married. I realized what God really did for me. I knew that he kept me for a reason ooo. Guys please be careful and also know your status.
Re: HIV Testimony by jey4all(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I am married now though
Re: HIV Testimony by CsRockefeller(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2021
What happened to the lady?
Re: HIV Testimony by Southernigbo: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Wow, what a story! raw sex guys. It would have been better if you guys had tasted d disease na. If ona no wan fear God and desist from the forbidden, ona go fear oyimbo-made disease and stop fornicating and adulterating
Re: HIV Testimony by MufasaLion: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin

I'm have nothing to say. I'm a Priest.
Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:
What happened to the lady?
it's been a while i saw or heard from her she told me she's on drugs, but the last time i saw her sincerely she became more beautiful than when i knew her so thick and looking so healthy. I asked her who she thinks infected her but she claimed she doesn't know and can't explain because she has never cheated on me. According to her only God knows but i felt maybe she was lying.
Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
jey4all:
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I am married now though
My brother, the thing no funny ooo. Since then even when i see a naked lady my john thomas no dey rise ooo.
Re: HIV Testimony by blockgeek69(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Your high immune system and the low viral load of the girl must have played part as to why you weren't infected.

1 Like

Re: HIV Testimony by Meektunz: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
blockgeek69:
Your high immune system and the low viral load of the girl must have played part as to why you weren't infected.
Wao, really? I've never known about something like this.
Re: HIV Testimony by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are indeed very lucky. HIV and STDs no dey ever show for face. angry
Re: HIV Testimony by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
cool shocked

Close shave...
Re: HIV Testimony by CsRockefeller(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Meektunz:
it's been a while i saw or heard from her she told me she's on drugs, but the last time i saw her sincerely she became more beautiful than when i knew her so thick and looking so healthy. I asked her who she thinks infected her but she claimed she doesn't know and can't explain because she has never cheated on me. According to her only God knows but i felt maybe she was lying.

I'm not surprised she looks healthy and more beautiful. The ARV drugs being produced these days have the potency to keep an affected person's viral load low, especially when there's an early detection.

She can go on to have healthy sex and birth HIV negative children.

During my NYSC, I worked with an HIV and AIDS awareness organisation. It exposed me to so many things. Though there are signs that a resistant drug will be developed soon, I advise everyone to play safe, be faithful to your partner (if married), and, or use a condom if one can't abstain.

HIV and AIDS doesn't really kill, it's the psychological trauma from overthinking and stigmatisation that kills.

Stay safe everyone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Answer This Question / Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World / This Lady Must Be High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.