Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media (5175 Views)

Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Houseofglam7:
@datboredberry I like you.
I mean, I like like you smiley
Thank you! I like you too! ♡

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by crackhaus: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
You can't comprehend what I've written? undecided

I'm not saying, "compliment every woman"...

The point is, "don't body-shame women"...

You see a random woman... Just walk up to her and say, "you're ugly"?

How is that necessary? Are you obligated to dish out your unsolicited opinions? undecided

You could be decent and civilized... Just ignore and if need be, politely turn down her advances...

You make it seem like you're on somesort of revenge mission? undecided

It's weird... Because I know you ain't perfect... No one is...

But you seem to think that you're so great you're in the position to judge others...

You might not be anyone's type... Keep those shoulders down...okay?
Perhaps you're the one who doesn't comprehend what the gentleman was trying to say.

Let me see if I can help...

You see, if you're skinny and someone tells you that you're skinny... That is NOT body-shaming, this is telling you the truth.

A fat person is a fat person, an obese person is obese...
If you're afflicted with stretch marks and someone reminds you of this fact, this is NOT body-shaming.

It is simply because a lot of you chics have not made peace with yourselves and accepted the truth about your looks, this is the reason why you feel bad about being told what you look like.

4 Likes

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2021
crackhaus:

Perhaps you're the one who doesn't comprehend what the gentleman was trying to say.

Let me see if I can help...

You see, if you're skinny and someone tells you that you're skinny... That is NOT body-shaming, this is telling you the truth.

A fat person is a fat person, an obese person is obese...
If you're afflicted with stretch marks and someone reminds you of this fact, this is NOT body-shaming.

It is simply because a lot of you chics have not made peace with yourselves and accepted the truth about your looks, this is the reason why you feel bad about being told what you look like.
Maybe you can't read? undecided

If a lady is ugly, I'll simply tell her to her face that she's ugly
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Bennysam: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
I think she's beautiful natural... Men like you who body-shame are the reason so many women feel insecure... undecided

Scars, cellulite, and strechmarks and acne... They do NOT make you ugly... They are a part of you...to be loved too!

Skinny or fat... Short or tall... Dark or fair...

You define beauty! kiss

For someone who's had to deal with body dysmorphia... This hurts.
This is not body shaming but reality . Nigeria girls should be real all the time
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Bennysam: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Most women don't want to date a man with a potbelly, it's normal... And perfectly ok...

Same way most men would prefer fairer girls... Or those with bigger boobs and asses...

Rejecting the advances of someone you're not attracted to is one thing... Openly condemning them is another...

Women say, "I won't date a man who's short".. they rarely single out a man to criticize... Unlike men who would download an image of a woman just to highlight her flaws...

I've met guys who are into plus size women... I never complain... But if one decides to deliberately hurt me for the sake that I'm not his 'type' then I would call him out...

A woman with strechmarks turns you off... It's alright... But don't say to her that she's ugly...

It's of no benefit to you... Which just makes your actions unnecessarily cruel.
Most woman don't want to date a man because of potbelly but when a man do the same thing you be complaining .you people are confused

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Rickmann: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:
The Future is F......

Na God go judge una
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by PlaysNigeria: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
The future is Fish-male sad

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Chevrolet076(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Most women don't want to date a man with a potbelly, it's normal... And perfectly ok...

Same way most men would prefer fairer girls... Or those with bigger boobs and asses...

Rejecting the advances of someone you're not attracted to is one thing... Openly condemning them is another...

Women say, "I won't date a man who's short".. they rarely single out a man to criticize... Unlike men who would download an image of a woman just to highlight her flaws...

I've met guys who are into plus size women... I never complain... But if one decides to deliberately hurt me for the sake that I'm not his 'type' then I would call him out...

A woman with strechmarks turns you off... It's alright... But don't say to her that she's ugly...

It's of no benefit to you... Which just makes your actions unnecessarily cruel.

REST
Re: Most Naija Girls In Real Life Vs Social Media by Hotspotbro(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

When you girls do it by calling any guy short, ugly, big head etc ... It is ok
But if a guy does it , you ladies call it "body shaming".

DOUBLE STANDARDS.
abi, these vaginarians...e get as e be for dem, na so one call me skinny, I posted a joke about thicc girls and they all lost it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! / Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.