Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (11735 Views)

Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / Girls Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Gspotlicker(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Ode - My Love
It's fine - Stop it
Big head - fine boy
What? - I'm about to be angry
What!!! - Don't repeat that statement
I'm leaving soon - We suppose don start to fvck na
I hope your girlfriend will not kill me - are you single?
Add yours to keep the fun moving
c:lalasticlala

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Viralkid: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmm, and janet did all these things for me and I no code.. Chai!! if only i could rewind time

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Bluezy13(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm...

Wrong thread!
#Walksaway
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Craziestgirl(f): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2018
"Can I ask you for a favour?"
= Your bank balance is about to get attacked.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by OfficialAwol(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Craziestgirl:

This is the one I hate most

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by eph12(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Are you sleeping?
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by pryme(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
"Stop nau, stop it"- it means; common touch it more my friend.

"something is bothering my mind" - that "something" is money.

Dont you think things like this can lead to rape?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
pryme:

Some of you over think things.

7 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by OgahBohz: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
anytime any of my female frnds, or even my babe use the phrase ..

can I ask you a favour ..

na heart attack straight!

me I'll be like cmon ask anything ..even if I can't do it now I'll make sure I do it latter ..!

I cannor come and go and die

20 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by pryme(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some of you over think things.

Guilty as charged
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is the ultimate dictionary

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by jorion(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
pryme:

It does o. So, try to be tactful in such situations
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by amaboy06(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
what of "u no dey fear again oh"

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
I too fear the word "I need a favor from you "

I fear that word from both male and female
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Apina(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
learning new things everyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
jorion:

It does o. So, try to be tactful in such situations

How? The only man I will visit is the man I am dating and would want to get intimate with.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Kimcutie: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

How? The only man I will visit is the man I am dating and would want to get intimate with.
Hope that's gonna be moi
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
"Stop nau, stop it"- it means; common touch it more my friend.

"something is bothering my mind" - that "something" is money.
Don't try this nonsense with lalas247 with ladies like her.... stop means stop.

2 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Craziestgirl:
in my life have always hate favour. I don't want to hear anything about Him/her or whatever it is. So whenever i hear anything about favour, i just walk away without listening to whatever the person have to say next.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by pweshboi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Lol babe, what's your Poison.... I don't mind sending it through DHL. This got me laughing hard LOL
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by ikbnice(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
1. It is not like that - na lie wan start

2. We are just friends - it likely means we are just sexmates

3. Are you at home? - It means I wanna pay you a visit

4. You started it nah - It means end of quarel(don't debate after this, save it for later)

5. Are you the only one at home - I wan come fvck

6. What did you say? - It means change what you said, I don't want to hear it

10 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Augustap(f): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
I hope you know that those silly codes don't work for every lady. If you like catch feelings when i call you ode, then start to act like assistant boyfriend.... I'll so fall your crooked hand sad
Code kor....programming ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by mhisbliss(f): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stupid codes, as for me i say exactly what i feel, no nonsense code

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by austyn0(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
haha bad niggacheesy....i sabi wetin u dey yarncheesy.. Like wen u dey pull d babe panties off and she will be saying stop naucheesy... Austyno please stop dis rough playcheesy...leave my pant alone naucheesy... She actually means yes! Austyno!..please pull of my pants!...use ur teeth to pull it off!...cmon pull it letzs get to actioncheesy
Lol....You sabi the way...

A shoddie I was tryna feel jokingly sometime ago,, she kept running away,, I free her face some other thing,, as I de turn she dan use nyash land ontop my gram...Na pesin wey no know them
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=68355471] haha bad niggacheesy....i sabi wetin u dey yarncheesy.. Like wen u dey pull d babe panties off and she will be saying stop naucheesy... Austyno please stop dis rough playcheesy...leave my pant alone naucheesy... She actually means yes! Austyno!..please pull of my pants!...use ur teeth to pull it off!...cmon pull it letzs get to actioncheesy[/quotequote]
be like say Kiri Kiri dey hungry Una
that's rape o...
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
if I say no and you try it...
must mean you are ready for prison...
I can't shout

all this codes is for potential rapist grin
please don't quote me ... just had pounded yam in no mood for rough play grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw This Drug In My Girlfriend's Bag,what's It Used For? / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / My Girl's Pussy Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.