Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! (5159 Views)

Confession: How My Teacher Bleep The Hell Out Of Me [read] / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / Read Me Pls Ladies Only!(4 Serious Relatnship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by quivah(f): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2013

11 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by lecturerdabo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
well said but sorry you sound too heart broken or frustrated maybe because of your experience.
Well, you just committed fallacy of hasty generalization. All men are not the same of course, there are bad eggs prowling around yet, the good ones are still there.

I quite agree with your NO to premarital sex.
Thanks
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Konnektions146(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
its a pity the way yu feel.
yu sound so bitter...u just have to take it easy... loosen up or yu end up being frustrated for llife and constitute a nuisance for sane people life me.

get de facts right, yu re not de most pretty lady dat exist.
everyone has his/her weaknesses just like u. issues on life makes us better, stronger and focused and everyone has some experiences to learn from.

IMHO, u re a coward!
stand up and face yur fear, and conquer it/dem., rather than sitin inside yur house and whining.

abt all men being dogs, lol... i laff cos my lady thinks am de BEST.

good luck

2 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by slimchi2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
i feel ur pain i do agree with u but sis this is how the world runs,
ya it could be ur experince but in other way round ur determination is something that wil lead u to ur decision,and ur decision wil lead u to ur direction,ur direction lead u to ur destiny,u have to decide who u want to be,it's up to u
guys\girls are not the same,this is what u make up in ur brain because of what u see,pls sis change ur mind set so that u will not end up single
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by KINGwax(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
OP, pls, i need a refund of ma megabyte

2 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
E eya!
Sorry my dear. I understand how you feel. I used to cry almost every night. Until a few yrs ago when I started working on myself. Then I started meeting better and responsible guys. Yeah most guys have played around before finding their true loves. But there are some decent ones who will not lie or deceive just to get btw your legs cos they have standards, class, and swagger.
They will let you know from the beginning what they want and so it will be up to you to deceide if you will allow them or not.
The ones who lie and deceive are the cheap, low class, low lifes.
Work on youself, and watch the classy ones flock around you.
You deserve the best

6 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
*drops dead* after reading Op's WORDS#

Well let the dead bury their bodies smiley

The innocent ones can follow my path.. smiley
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Easy,easy, take a deep breath, thats better, let it go. Breath in..... And out. How do u feel now? Op Relax!!
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
@binger, aproko grin grin grin
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
@OP, I understand where you're coming from and no lie, it can be very frustrating. But you have to realize that not every guy is the same. There are decent ones out there, you just haven't seen or met them yet. The only thing I can tell you now is do not cheapen yourself for anybody and someone special will appreciate you for who you are and not what you got.

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by olumaxi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Al i culd read 4rm d post was 4k 4k n 4k..OP,u beta tel us ao e deh do u

5 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Desloaaa(f): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
dem don do dis babes Osho-free tire.You sef too lik 4k.kilode??anyway,i feel ur pain,keep up with u'r good at,trust me d RIGHT DUDE is NEAR

2 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by spikesC(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon: E eya!
Sorry my dear. I understand how you feel. I used to cry almost every night. Until a few yrs ago when I started working on myself. Then I started meeting better and responsible guys. Yeah most guys have played around before finding their true loves. But there are some decent ones who will not lie or deceive just to get btw your legs cos they have standards, class, and swagger.
They will let you know from the beginning what they want and so it will be up to you to deceide if you will allow them or not.
You deserve the best

ItsModella: @OP, I understand where you're coming from and no lie, it can be very frustrating. But you have to realize that not every guy is the same. There are decent ones out there, you just haven't seen or met them yet. The only thing I can tell you now is do not cheapen yourself for anybody and someone special will appreciate you for who you are and not what you got.

cool
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Meegadough: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Are my to read all that?
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by spikesC(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Meegadough: Are my to read all that?
Na punishment o grin
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Dopefiend(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2013
Chei! Dis girl bitter pass alomo o shocked

OP go bk to sch I take God beg u. Dnt judge many with d actions of a few. Its disheartening that u stil tink like dis at dis age nd time. Open ur mind (and head while at it) abi are you a learner

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2013
OP, its a döggy dögg world...nothing in this life is fair...some people can't buy phones but you're opprotuned to have one.just cos some boys cheats doesn't mean all men are cheats and it doesn't even change the fact that women cheat a lot too

ask yourself, who do these men cheat with?...wood?..nah, its WOMEN!!.

I've females friends(aristos) that tell me stories of the men they fûcked too.too many to narrate so women talk about theire sexcapades albeit subtley.

Scroll through the romance section and see where a NLer lamented that a girl she met on BBM and fell in love with, slept with him and then dumped him.

In foriegn countries(even in naija though its rare), women go to pubs/clubs to hook men up, fûck 'em and then it's onto the next one(i'm not including the runs girls)

tone down your venom cos lezbîans cheat on themselves too.we all are guilty in this ish.your ranting won't change a thing.there're still good guys out there.you just have to find them and don't think you won't be heartbroken before you find them

if men are dogs, what about äshawos/the numerous female they sleep with?...huh?...i guess they are bîtches too, so we all are in this together..simples.sorry for your heartbreak though
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by temi4fash(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2013
@Op
pls take it easy ooo.. This is a fallacy of hasty generalization.. Simply because u av not meet d ryt guy does not mean dai dont exist.... Just tak it cool n work on urself... And gals also do guys strong thing too.. Av meet really gud guys who were turned into monsters by gals so dont just generalize. We were all born gud but dif circumstances makes us who we r today.. I av a friend who was playin cool wit his babe n she goes n tell her friends ma guy his a mugu dat she was just usin his head n stuffs lik dat n as a sharp guy he changed n d gals starts to complain.... Drere are still very gud guys out drer.....
Be safe... N dis ur wtite up is kinda rough... U can do better abeg
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 17, 2013
quivah: Early years of my life i have hated guys... Τ̅☺ me,they are dogs,even my two brothers left me with o choice than τ̅☺ see guys as beasts..its got worse when my mother ₩Ϟo̲̣̥ struggled hard with my dad was cheated,beaten by him after things got rosy,he felt marrying another wife was the next thing,its not like he lack anything tho.. My hatred for guys grew more when i become of age and guys 5,7,10 older than start asking me out,can you imagine what they want from a 17yeat girl? Prolly they think,well she's is still young and unexposed,dealing with her sexually wouldn't harm..if a guy gets too close τ̅☺ me,i believe all he wanted @ the end was date and end ƲƤ 4king me. I tot all guys were the same,its not like have met them all,but the few have met any no different from my two brothers,HUMAN DOGS... They all have that 1 girl ready τ̅☺ die for them,but @ the back they fuc.k other stupid loose senseless b.itch. Coming τ̅☺ nairaland even made things worse. When reading a guys sex tales..same thing i discovered was ... They tell all these girls they love them, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ τ̅☺ get into their pants,they ruin others girls lives,but mind you they have 1 gril they would want τ̅☺ marry,they 4k others people's sisters lying τ̅☺ them all in the name of love,but chase every other guy following their sis,y? They believed this guy would D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ the same.. Y not protect all girls then?! Y b selfish.. Stupid Stories like coolval,pdude,imostar and others all have same thing in common 'i love you' but this guys themselves still point it out in their stories that they actually didn't love those girl,they only want sex!!!
I hate guys with passion,they 4k you and go boost about it with their friends,₩Ϟo̲̣̥ also would wanna have a taste,then as stupid as some girls are,they still give in τ̅☺ these friends..its all rotate!! Imagine some1 like pdude narrating his sex life,even without thinking if 1 of those girls is here,what would she think when she saw,'i only tld her i lv 4 cz of sex' blah blah.. Even @ the point of boosting,you eventually tell this girls 'might be future husband' about your affair,do you know what happens next?! A neighbour who is so much a sex freak was even telling my bro that he would want τ̅☺ marry a v or no marriage. What about those girls he had took their virginities? If others guys have the same mind,then its doom τ̅☺ 98% of girls. What pains me most is,these so called girls are too dumb!!! Too dumb!! You are just 19, and you'v 4kd 5guys,all telling you the same thing,'i lv you' or 'no lv witout lv' but after the sex they still dump you ,, dont you know then,its your pu.ssy they love!! But still the same girls still allow another guy 4k them again,when gettin τ̅☺ 23 you have 4kd 15guys,.. Then this stupid self centered guys come ranting,that girl na bitch jere,beta no go near,she b fairly used..can you imagine?! Take a look @ this,a guy date 3girls @ a time,wow! He's a pro,but if its a girl,she's a bitch.. A guy had sex with girls and tell his friends about it,woow! You get mouth..a girl has sex with guys,and guys says she's loosed!!as if they arent the 1s wu 4k her.. Gosh!! I really despised man race..i dont hate God's creations,i just hate their lifestyles. Esp the male dogs!!! .. Girls please !!!! Think before you act,think! The numbers of guys you 4kd doesnt determine your sexual experience or good marriage as the stupid guys say!!all just 2 ease your mind so they can gain access!!afterwards they dump you! But ₩Ϟo̲̣̥ suffers most!! You ofcourse!!girls!! Its you !! The number of sex doesnt determine your ease during delivery..its a lie!!its 1 of their pranks.. Taking a good look,this so called pdude might be married now..but what abt those girls he claimed τ̅☺ love or even promised marriage?! Even this imostar,if you read closely,he got τ̅☺ a point he dated 3 girls @ the same time,he kept 1(she was a v) and he sexed the 2 others,its not like he wanna marry them all o,he's just 4kin around ,a stupid dogs he is. Who knows those two girls might be crazily in love with him and so think giving him sex is right. I mean! This guy also quoted*we guys dont like girls who are 2 exposed*..something like that sha. Can you imagine! It means,he simply wants a less or no sexually experienced girl for marriage. Y? Coz those loosed 1s are wasted. If God had given me powers,i swear guys would have been erased! Dogs! And what abt the girls! Opening legs τ̅☺ every tom d.ick n harry who come your ways.. Have you ever tot,y did femi left me after having sex,or y did daniel left me after refusing him sex..?? Its cos that's just what they wanted!!!
A girl here on NL,posted if having 1 nyt stnds is gud 4her..you need τ̅☺ see the ways guys started abusing her,its not like she already had o,,she just needed an advice,n mind you o,if one of this guys meamy that girl online,there's high probability he would wanna 4k her,,its left 2d girl sha!! But another guy posted abt the numbers of girls he had 4kd,mostly 1 night stnds,,still guys commented but this tym arnd,they were praising the guy as if he just won some doe!!! Arrghh!! God didn't say *guys i give you the oppurtunity 2 do this,n girls don't' everything is equal,n btw 1 nyt stnd aint good!!
Girls! Se.x dont make relationshps work,its ruin it..coz after regular
se.x ,your so called bf would wanna taste anoda cu.nt,*someting lyk man can't eat rice evrytym*,,see! Even if he dated you for months,v it in mind that he's 4kin some oda girls! If you refuse him sex,still have it in mind,he's gon leave him,cz anoda loosed girl is out dre ready τ̅☺ opn her legs..den y risk it? Y!!! Arrrrrrggggghhhhh ,its eida some grls r naturally loosed,blinded by 1 stupid lov,or by moni ..tel me,is any 1 of this worth of your dignity?your future?! Anoda stupid girls hd unlimited abortn 4 dia bfs al n the name of lv, n @ end he went ahd 2 marry anoda grl,n mind you dis girl isn't sm1 lyk you,she's gon b decent!! Don't wq you knw a guy wu wnts 2 marry you wunt advise you 2 abort,snc he's aware of the risks involved. Eida you wont b able 2 cncieve again or you die. So den,a guy wu wnts 2 marry you wunt advise you 2!!

Then 1 or some fools who come here ranting,esp the guys,.. They would start by calling me names,,well!! Y wouldn't you! @least i just said the hurting truth.
stupid male dogs!

Can someone kindly summarize this pile of shyt undecided

Na thunder go faya the guy wey do you strong thing o. grin grin

I saw my handle written several times on this long tale so I decided to say something. So here it is:

Males are dogs eh? You never hala. If we are dogs, your species knowing our dog.gy-ness still spread their labia wide for us to accept deeper ramming grin. Carry your female liberation bullshit and dress go front. kiss

There isn't any feeling like having a warm, solid di!ck thrusting into and out of your wet vajayjay. Vib.rat.ors dont even cut it. No matter how much your specie are heartbroken, the memory of di!ck never fails to make them fall again. That is the way thing will always be.

And I doubt you are a virgin so tell us who is the dog that popped your cherry grin. Incase you are still a virgin, dont worry, after your first screw, you will understand.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 17, 2013
temi4fash: @Op
pls take it easy ooo.. This is a fallacy of hasty generalization.. Simply because u av not meet d ryt guy does not mean dai dont exist.... Just tak it cool n work on urself... And gals also do guys strong thing too.. Av meet really gud guys who were turned into monsters by gals so dont just generalize. We were all born gud but dif circumstances makes us who we r today.. I av a friend who was playin cool wit his babe n she goes n tell her friends ma guy his a mugu dat she was just usin his head n stuffs lik dat n as a sharp guy he changed n d gals starts to complain.... Drere are still very gud guys out drer.....
Be safe... N dis ur wtite up is kinda rough... U can do better abeg

Guy, God go butter your bread left, right, center and sideways. Amen.

The OP said I am a dog eh? Ok. If you see the mugu wey my first girlfriend for 100 level use me do, you go cry. Instead of me to be reading my books, na Idia hall I dey go every evening go see the babe. Na so she dump me like used pant and started following one 300 level guy. For like 2 years, I was still trying to recover from heartbreak. I had never loved anybody like her before and she used my love to play me mugu. Na so she even tell her roomates say I be 'efulefu'. Can you imagine cry

Silly OP is opening her mouth to spew cockroach shyt. angry

Abegi, nobody should castigate me o. I just dey live me life. All na runz. I'm just playing my part in the game.

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2013
Desloaaa: dem don do dis babes Osho-free tire.You sef too lik 4k.kilode??anyway,i feel ur pain,keep up with u'r good at,trust me d RIGHT DUDE is NEAR
grin grin grin grin grin
GBAMMEST!!

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Adolak(m): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2013
I foresee this kind of revolution. But the girls never wise nah. They will still come here, read the post and still dump the post the way guys dump them. So wetin man go do now? Girls really need to wise up.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2013
madam quivah, i actually took my time to read your epistle. the write-up na work o, very long i must say.
do you really think you can save the world?
pls do not even start so a venture as most adults have already been molded from childhood, who can hardly change.
if you have been used and have come to see the 'light', good for you.
the best you can come to influencing thr live of anybody are yours and.at least your kids.
drop this crusade and live your life!
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2013
quivah: Hell no!!!

Aunty quivah, see the above quote? It is your answer to the thread "Can you date your ex again". Let me laff first.

Mu he he he he he he he he! grin

E be like say that your ex play you correct poppi grin

E be like say the guy promise you marriage and you sef, as you mumu reach, dey give the guy kpekus steady cheesy. Nne, ndo o. Such is life. Can you remember how you used to twist your waist and moan "uuuhhhh, aahhh, yeeee, mmmhhhh, ahhhh, ssshhhh" when he was blowing your kpekus? grin. By that time we nor dey there o. Na when the thing don kpafuka na hin you come dey cry for here.

Darling, if you like shout from now till tomorrow, girls will still drop kpekus for us. It is your nature.

I remember when I don discharge all the girls wey I get because I wanted to settle down, and I made it known to them that I had someone. Upon that, they were still carrying their kpekus to my house for me to be blowing. Me I nor go outside go find am o. Na kpekus dey come meet me for inside house, upon say I don discharge the babes. cry

Abeg, nor mention my username again for this your watery thread if you don't want sango to twist that your neck. Go and fight the guy wey blow your kpekus sotay the thing nor get second-hand value again. grin

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:
You deserve the best
best (short and precise) answer to the OP's long azz post smiley
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by daryoor(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2013
all this one way u dey shout since morning na story, all i need to do is form 'different' and earn your trust.
Let me tell u one fact, a lot of times the girls know their being used and lied to, its better to be played than havin no one to drive you crazy (talkin bout emotional fulfilment, pre-intimacy paradise, multiple orgas.ms)

All this your rants shows its either u r a virgin or yr heart is broken recently. If im wrong then..........u r a lesbo(u might not even know it yet), u r definitely not bi-sexuall.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by yuzedo: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Send me your account number... I need to send you money for your English lessons.. undecided
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2013
This nyarinya is so so frustrated, kai, no be ur fault, dt guy that caused all this must have promised u heaven on earth before fvckin ur t0t0 silly. But hey ur english is wa! I had to copy the whole word and paste it on google language translate (ibo) before i could get 70% comprehension. Cool down ok, and i think what this OP needs now is a good An@l sex

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2013
pDude:

Can someone kindly summarize this pile of shyt undecided

Na thunder go faya the guy wey do you strong thing o. grin grin

I saw my handle written several times on this long tale so I decided to say something. So here it is:

Males are dogs eh? You never hala. If we are dogs, your species knowing our dog.gy-ness still spread their labia wide for us to accept deeper ramming grin. Carry your female liberation bullshit and dress go front. kiss

There isn't any feeling like having a warm, solid di!ck thrusting into and out of your wet vajayjay. Vib.rat.ors dont even cut it. No matter how much your specie are heartbroken, the memory of di!ck never fails to make them fall again. That is the way thing will always be.

And I doubt you are a virgin so tell us who is the dog that popped your cherry grin. Incase you are still a virgin, dont worry, after your first screw, you will understand.

Ciao.

bro the way she mentioned ur handle severally on her post, i am beginning to think u were the one that messed up her life by fvckin her pus.sy silly after tellin her u are the minister of t0to relations or u are somehow instrumental to her present predicament
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by SAFO(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2013
OP, on sum real ish though that's a lotta hate for one person.

Hopefully you can find that one person that makes u happy. Best of luck hun.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by spikesC(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo: Send me your account number... I need to send you money for your English lessons.. undecided
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) / Things You Must Not Do While Having S£x. / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.