Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal (29166 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by gambia(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Princedapace:

I can't believe a human made such statement. Wow.

Mehn, this country finished if there are humans who reason like that guy.

He's a paid agent.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by forgiveness: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Take your frustration to Abuja! Go carry placard and protest!

I am only expressing myself which is part of my fundamental human right. How I express should be none of your business.

You can as well ignore my comment or pass your personal opinion with civility.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Ogbanga0913: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Disaster funds is truly working.
Asap
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Same place your Director of Biafra gave birth to his Children, take a wild guess?

Where is the place? And who is d director of biafra?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by tutudesz: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anosby:
You just contradicted yourself with what you posted. The US Constitution is a written constitution. It guarantees citizenship by birth to any child born in the US.
I corrected myself later undecided
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Princedapace(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
gambia:

He's a paid agent.
OH.. No wonder.
But that is heartless of him. So, people actually get paid to defend Nigeria politicians who are the most useless entities on earth?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by taiwolomo1: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
CSTRR:

Lol
You think she is travelling for the purpose of a good hospital?

Lol.
no she's travelling for the purpose of a bad hospital ni! Weere
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by gambia(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Princedapace:

OH.. No wonder.
But that is heartless of him. So, people actually get paid to defend Nigeria politicians who are the most useless entities on earth?

We have many of them on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by princeogbeide1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Rexwalters1 post=108167976] That is why your parents gave birth to you in Bakassi?
Funny
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by princeogbeide1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
That is why your parents gave birth to you in Bakassi? Nonsense.
I have reported you.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by ceasare: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're not learned. Her being a Minister will even make it easier for her to enter many countries.

oga wey dey learned i agree with u...quite pathetic
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Twelve30(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

She did what she thought was best for her newborn. She's got the right to do so. She's a Nigerian citizen with freedom of movement. She's not the cause of the present state of the nation.

She did nothing wrong!
Exactly! Shey because Nigeria get issues come mean say make I allow my new baby suffer?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by MufasaLion: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

I am only expressing myself which is part of my fundamental human right. How I express should be none of your business.

You can as well ignore my comment or pass your personal opinion with civility.

You're dumb. She's got the right to travel also (public office holder or not). Also, you jumped into my mentions and I schooled you. So stop crying.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by GentleRay: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even those in government don't have hope in this country. Kai!
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by yetunsbay(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mama werey
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Dapson73(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
I see this woman as most wicked and unqualified buhari minister .
If not for nepotism, she's not qualified for her present position.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by forgiveness: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're dumb. She's got the right to travel also (public office holder or not). Also, you jumped into my mentions and I schooled you. So stop crying.

You are just an informed fellow. Most of you lack basic knowledge of government.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

You are just an informed fellow. Most of you lack basic knowledge of government.

Says a person filled with frustration and hatred.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AK481(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
michlins:
Samsung have tweeted about their products using Apple Inc product like the iPhone

Can I see it.

A huawei agent tried it and was sacked instantly.even davido promotes infinix with infinix phones .
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by forgiveness: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Says a person filled with frustration and hatred.

Hatred for who? Bhuahahaha!? What a joke!
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by michlins(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
AK481:

Can I see it.

A huawei agent tried it and was sacked instantly.even davido promotes infinix with infinix phones .
you're not a techie. If not you won't be asking me this. Make use of Google
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AK481(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
michlins:
you're not a techie. If not you won't be asking me this. Make use of Google
Very poor of you.asserted a very false statement and when asked for evidence, you came up with this rubbish .
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by michlins(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
AK481:

Very poor of you.asserted a very false statement and when asked for evidence, you came up with this rubbish .
I don't really have time for your nonsense. Now run along

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Exodora: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheMan3:
have you ever heard of a minister in the US coming to give birth in Nigeria? Or even leaving the US for a hospital in the UK? You people should have shame small
You, give me one reason why they should come to Nigeria to give birth.
Imagine going backwards
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by TheMan3: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Exodora:

You, give me one reason why they should come to Nigeria to give birth.
Imagine going backwards
exactly my point
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AK481(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
michlins:
I don't really have time for your nonsense. Now run along

Like I said,your reasoning is unfit and poor for modern day discussion .

Let me engage you one last time .

The tweet was not deliberate, but a mistake
The account was disabled and the staff penalise.

So in a normal situation,samsung won't encourage his staff to do this ,it is wrong.

In the same vein,should we now sack the minister?

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Timekeeper: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2021
lexy2014:

So where were u born?

Why sappiere kon hate u...... She said God punish u..

U Don fvck d babe, dump am. Àbí gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.