Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. (4023 Views)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by Kobicove(m): 5:26am On Dec 16, 2021
OP how people choose to live their lives should not be your business! undecided

There are more important things to worry about!
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2021
elated177:

What is sunday school?
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by elated177: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

[/s]

Ehehehehe!
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by elated177: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobicove:
OP how people choose to live their lives should not be your business! undecided

There are more important things to worry about!

Where did I mention that I was worried?
Should I also look away whenever I see a person who wants to consume poisonous substance?
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
elated177:

Ehehehehe!
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by nappy760(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2021
A key that can open many locks is regarded as a master key while a lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh*ty lock......

That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by elated177: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2021
nappy760:
A key that can open many locks is regarded as a master key while a lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh*ty lock......

That's all I have to say

Indeed!
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by dontrulee: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
elated177:

It was never meant for everyone. However, it is possible for anyone who chooses to practise it.

Did you actually choose sexual purity or was it placed on you by virtue of your religious beliefs --- puritanism?

I actually chose it. One thing I hate is for something to be placed or forced on me, I'll most likely not follow for long. I prefer to follow my mind or instinct most of the time. Luckily for me, I read the whole bible close to ten times when I was younger, so most of my decisions are influenced by the scriptures and that's why I hardly make mistakes. That's my advantage.
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by elated177: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
dontrulee:

I actually chose it. One thing I hate is for something to be placed or forced on me, I'll most likely not follow for long. I prefer to follow my mind or instinct most of the time. Luckily for me, I read the whole bible close to ten times when I was younger, so most of my decisions are influenced by the scriptures and that's why I hardly make mistakes. That's my advantage.

Ok. That is good.

Sexual purity for unmarried people is good as well as possible.
Re: The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. by elated177: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Not when they have been used to locate all the four cardinal points of the earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF! / What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.