Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) (8678 Views)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Cute Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
During the case of Busola-COZA pastor's rape saga, I was rooting for Busola. My judgement was clouded by my hatred for rapist.

Well, here I have a similar case, a Lady I had a fling with told me outrightly that I raped her.

This is someone I've been going out with for some time now, though that was our first fling.

When the accusation came, I just adjusted the topic and saved it for another day, we would trash it out where I can get evidence in case the accusation comes up next time.

Women can do and undo, pls because, always have evidence of consented sex.

Even when you are accused of rape, don't react, just follow it up quickly, saved your reaction till you've gotten enough evidence to back it up.

Don't address it orally, use a medium you can snap, or even make a video recording during the dialogue.

Your image will be tarnished before you are proven innocent.

Below is the screenshots of our chat

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
More

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by dawnomike(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
That is what is called Rape by Coercion... It is not a major offense in Nigeria though. Only forceful rape is considered rape here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by donstan18: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Reading the chats, I noticed you seems so young and scared before the said lady.

Nigerian ladies can falsely accuse only a gentle man of rape, because he'll be gentle enough to follow it up smoothly and calmly.

If a lady know how brutal, dangerous and disastrous a man is and can go in dealing with ladies, she dare not accuse him falsely of rape. Because she won't be alive to tell her own part of the story in court.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by LOGOBELT: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
if I hear a girl saying I raped her lasan..... hmmm OK
How can i be Raping a Girl and she will be screaming "harder harder"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Tookool(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smart guy... It's good you made her say the truth.

10 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
dawnomike:
That is what is called Rape by Coercion... It is not a major offense in Nigeria though. Only forceful rape is considered rape here

Pls explain more

Cuz in our on context, she initially refused, but later agreed!

What's the different between coercion and force here?

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
if I hear a girl saying I raped her lasan..... hmmm OK

How can i be Raping a Girl and she will be screaming "harder harder"

Hahahhaa

The thing tire me ohh
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by donstan18: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
dawnomike:
Do we have consensual rape?

13 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tookool:
Smart guy... It's good you made her say the truth.

Guy I no like stories that touch, when you eventually become useful in tomorrow, someone will pop out somewhere and start accusing you of rape.

Then the society would crucify you before you are pronounced guilty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by 2buffagain(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's good he did that so its on the record.

These days, when female guests come to visit me alone, I usually just turn on the various cameras in the house.
You never can tell what all these Karishikas are planning in their crazy heads.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
The lady just used the word "rape" carelessly...... Everything happened with her consent, right

This one is just an illiterate, it's good that you nailed everything

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
The lady just used the word "rape" carelessly...... Everything happened with her consent, right

I wouldn't call her an illiterate though she used the word carelessly.

Let me hint you more
She later told me she was scared of losing me and that she thought I would take her for granted bla bla bla

But the thing be say na she still dey rush me.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Apeshy101:

I wouldn't call her an illiterate though she used the word carelessly.

Let me hint you more
She later told me she was scared of losing me and that she thought I would take her for granted bla bla bla

But the thing be say na she still dey rush me.
My own be say ,as you dey run the package, make sure to keep the evidence safe.........

5 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by richesbhc(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Never take the world of a lady seriously when it comes to rape issue.

That was how one of my ex whom we dated for over a year told me i offended her and she has been finding it hard to forgive me when we reconnected around 2018, i told her what was my offense said i should forget had to begged her for weeks before she finally told me that i rapped her when we were dating.
I asked when, she said it was when we had a misunderstanding then that she wasn't willing to have sex that day i kept insisting, that deep inside her mind it was like rape. Mind you we had a lot of on and off relationship then, i just had to beg her on the phone and when i saw her again last year i still begged her.

Now imagine how she could have soiled my name if she decided to use that against me in the future off which i know i didn't rape her.

Let be careful when dealing with all this girls

6 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by BigJoe19: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
If not for reproduction, women would have been useless to humanity.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by CheerfulGiver: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
"Am not even going through them"... She means you've been typing to yourself. cheesy

See Wetin two minutes sex dey cause... If only guys can exercise self control and let these girls die with their wetness.

6 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
This rape saga has taken a different turn in the West.

Wise men now switch on audio recording before getting down with ladies to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Martinez39s(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
The girl is using rape accusation to play tiki-taka with you. Save the screenshot and cut her off immediately. She knows what she is doing.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Drince: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
"Am not even going through them"... She means you've been typing to yourself. cheesy

See Wetin two minutes sex dey cause... If only guys can exercise self control and let these girls die with their wetness.
[s]
CheerfulGiver:

[/s]
CheerfulGiver:

She read everything.. Guilt made her say that

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yiou are dealing with a manipulative devil and she can smell your weakness. Let her not come and say you raped her during your wedding. Even if you later prove it was false, the stain is already there.

due to the amount of male simps we have these days, rape is no longer about forceful cohersion, it's about whatever they make it out to be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stop dating this kind of manipulative fish brain ladies!!
You guys are not compatible!!!

There are intelligent, responsible working class ladies out there!!
Stop going after those that have no ambition in life apart from being someone's girlfriends

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by AstroG: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
After what happened to me when ah was still in unil,its either am recording or screenshoting any time we talk or chat abt going intimate.

These days b4 any girl visits me,ah will tell her that ah will be going intimate with her,f ur not comfortable with it,stay where u are. Whether its on call or on social media that u agreed to t,ah will either record our calls or screenshot our chats.I will keep it as evidence. So that later u wont come and be spewing trash

U can't come,ah will flex u finish and u will just leave me empty handed

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
AstroG:
After what happened to me when ah was still in unil,its either am recording or screenshoting any time we talk or chat abt going intimate.

These days b4 any girl visits me,ah will tell her that ah will be going intimate with her,f ur not comfortable with it,stay where u are. Whether its on call or on social media that u agreed to t,ah will either record our calls or screenshot our chats.I will keep it as evidence. So that later u wont come and be spewing trash

You fit gist us Bros?
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Apeshy101(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

Minutes indeed,

She read through, i invited her over tonight.

Better punishment dey wait her, I will let her cook and do the dishes.

Once we about getting down, I will strip her, tease her until she is wet then wear back my clothes and go to bed.

Then the curses will come in the morning which will eventually lead to our breakup.

First she will curse, I will ignore
Then she will beg, I will ignore

I've punished 3 ladies like this and none could get over it.

Make she come cook enough soup for me, my fridge almost dey empty

6 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by nwachukwu9(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Any lady accusing you of rape falsely is just being manipulative. In deeper understanding what she meant is that she doesn't love you, but herself don't even know how manage you guys had sex, probably it was because she couldn't control herself. She meant she doesn't want to have sex with you. I always tell guys that the best relationship is to be with a person that desire you. Don't be where you are wanted, instead be where you are desired.it would not be easy to find someone that desire you but constantly searching for girls would make God to lead you to the right person that desire you. I didn't ask you to be having sex with girls,it kills destiny.i said search continues. You would meet the wrong people,but one day God would direct you to the right person. There are many ladies out there ready to respect you and be the bone of your flesh, why are you wasting time on this lady that don't love you. You may still have to search for 50 girls before God direct you to the right girl.you are wasting your time

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Groovy1993: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
A little effort from the man is only natural.

Women like men that can overpower them so that they can play the victim.

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy

It's one of their biggest fantasies. It prevents them from taking responsibilities.

Don't allow yourself to be blackmailed.

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by engrchykae(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

my fellow mean guy
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:

He got her by coercing her
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's not even funny again. Rape shouldn't be used as a joke or false accusation it's an insult to what rape victims actually go through.
If I were you I'll report her to the police or something before she goes telling people you raped her, women can be funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
AstroG:

If having relations with her is the aim of flexing her, there are some girls you can find for this position, if a girl wants to wait till marriage does that means you can't love her and flex her...
Re: The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He got her by coercing her
coercion without her consent or will is rape.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again / Lady Goes Nak£d Infront Of A Blind Man Who Pretend Not To See, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.