Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,559 members, 7,854,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father (34760 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

Omo, why so obssessed with Yorubas here? U always find a way to drag yorubas here? Why? I am igbo but this makes no sense, please

K
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Crafteck1: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Young Yoruba demons .. and their parents knowingly stole em out of the country

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Now see as they’re pushing for cover up.. but e no go cover

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility

For your mind, you make sense

3 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by onlyempress(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Folakzm:
May the soul of that innocent little boy rest in peace and may his killers never know rest until they are brought to book. Amen

Rest in Which peace? Even if the mother were to be my enemy I will pray the spirit of the boy haunt the killers left right and center... Even God will sit and watch as he knows its wrong doings they did to the innocent boy....

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by onlyempress(f): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ogbeniiii where juju dey I beg... No too much talk
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by MOTOPARK: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility
what sort of derogatory and tribalistic statements is this for peace sake

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Kingfragz: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
Life like a mist.
appears for just a day and disappears tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
MOTOPARK:
what sort of derogatory and tribalistic statements is this for peace sake

Same a Southwestner will make if the table is turned .. and you will like the post

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
All they know how to do is have sex and cum. To train a child in the way of the Lord, no they won't . undecided

Some Lunatic parents encourage this kids to be mean. I have seen parents dress their girl child like prostitutes and coaching her how to shake yansh while video recording.

I have seen parents complain that their son is too gentle and they see it as a problem. They love it when you are a tyrant causing problems all over the place. Be careful what you sow you will surely reap. Keep thinking money is everything.

If a proper finding is done, you'll realise those tyrannical kids were children of single mother. To you men that think you are enjoying life because after pumping and dumping the woman that u fornicated with to produce a child that you will never father is pathetic and your sins will find you out, it's just a matter of time ride on

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Ashirioluwa: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Scientists:
Thanks to God that i am strongly built.

Back then in my kpako school, Not only will i fight you with my league of friends, i will also report to Uncle Eze and my Mum.

I remember when Ikebundu my rival on winning over Chisom tried to bully me as my senior in other to forfeit Chisom for him, Na School library fight started, and na Model two primary school field it ended. It was a wonderful battle for supremacy Sha.

Shout out to Chukwuleta
Talk true…….lazy liar
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Jsucre(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen
amen
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by seborrhic: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't even understand this story again.
The school is in Lagos and they took the corpse to Warri to conduct an autopsy?
Unless the pathologist is a quack,it's not the police that would determine what the black liquid is.
I am even guessing it's blood,discoloured.
Let the family also stop this media trial and allow relevant qualified agencies do their job.It's the pathologist that should issue a report on his findings,not the family or any other agency.
The family should only use press releases to enable the public ensure all that is supposed to be done be done.

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by MOTOPARK: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Same a Southwestner will make if the table is turned .. and you will like the post
the identity of the perpetrator is largely unknown and what if it’s was done by an igbo person?
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by techWriter1: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
lifestyle like a haze.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
MOTOPARK:
the identity of the perpetrator is largely unknown and what if it’s was done by an igbo person?

So the names he mentioned before he died are all friends .. including hostell mates that saw everything

Beside why should the parents of the names have to sneak em outside the country

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Carparts888(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good move, let the autopsy speak. I'm just worried because Dowen is a school for the rich kids which means the parents of their students are obviously rich, powerful and super connected. I hope the law truly take its course with no manipulation of any sort

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Agricmoney(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
As a father it's not easy seeing whom you have trained to this moment just go forever. My condolences to his family and let the culprits be brought to book too

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by RepoMan007: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
That confirms the part that says he was given a concoction to drink.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by alanto: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

I will let you have this one for the sake of the late boy.

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

I will let you have this one for the sake of the late boy.

Come defend evil Na..

Careless
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by nokspos: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
when you have money
rastaLivity:
When did the NPF start investigation before arrest
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by dapolaw(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
So what sense have you made with this? A promising young boy was gruesomely killed and all you could think of was to tribalised it instead to join others in seeking justice for the parent.

Nairaland is full of toxic people and you lead the pack.

Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by joyandfaith: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.

It could be due to erosive gastritis due to chemical they might have given him.
Suffering could distort sense of reasoning
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by bluecircle470: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Every news is turned to a tribal stuff on Nairaland by untrained, unlettered and foolish person like you. You’re just a shame to your tribe. Anyway what do we expect from a toddler like you.

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
At least xtray would have shown internal bleeding.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by femi4: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Scientists:
Thanks to God that i am strongly built.

Back then in my kpako school, Not only will i fight you with my league of friends, i will also report to Uncle Eze and my Mum.

I remember when Ikebundu my rival on winning over Chisom tried to bully me as my senior in other to forfeit Chisom for him, Na School library fight started, and na Model two primary school Aba field it ended. It was a wonderful battle for supremacy Sha.

Shout out to Chukwuleta
In Pako schools, I m sure his colleagues would have reported the case to any of the teachers.

No one has monopoly of madness over there
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
dapolaw:
So what sense have you made with this? A promising young boy was gruesomely killed and all you could think of was to tribalised it instead to join others in seeking justice for the parent.

Nairaland is full of toxic people and you lead the pack.

So a Yoruba human ... calling out the killers is now being tribalistic

I tire for this himans

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by alanto: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Come defend evil Na..

Careless
You are using someone deceased child to catch cruise.
Kamar is everybody’s neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by pussymonger1: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
YOU LACK SENSE OF REASONING
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Why is that the press is not mentioning the names .. the dying boy mentioned?

Lagos ibadan media sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.