Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father (34751 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Prenonjebose: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
rastaLivity:
When did the NPF start investigation before arrest
Very good question. There is probably much underground cover up actions going on. The father must have given the police names of the boys mentioned by his son. If they were children of the poor, arrest would have been made while investigation proceeds. Interrogating those boys and others staying in the same dorm as the late student would have been part of the investigation

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by naija1stnigar(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Young Yoruba demons .. and their parents knowingly stole em out of the country

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Now see as they’re pushing for cover up.. but e no go cover

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility
nwa NNE biko je zur ike, we have not called tribalism into it, evil is evil no matter who the perpetrators may be, the Bible says that the heart of men is evil and desperately wicked, not the heart of Yorubas or Igbo's or Tivs, our own is that the boys and careless school authority must be dealt with. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by azikiweironsi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

If Na igbo geh that schools and Na igbo children kill that boy.. or any tribe aside southwest

Yoruba media no go rest

Names the children. And their parents .. all Na bad up bringing .. they must take responsibility

You are pathetic, a slowpoke and abnormal person who always drag ethnicity into all your narrative. Ain't you tied at all ? What do you gain from all these rubbish you spew out.
Rest on the little guy. May God give your family and siblings left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. May the wicked not have peace until justice is done.

3 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by dapolaw(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who cares whether you are an Urobho man.

Asgard73:

So a Yoruba human ... calling out the killers is now being tribalistic

I tire for this himans
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by darsh(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Why is that the press is not mentioning the names .. the dying boy mentioned?

Lagos ibadan media sef

What Blatant Nonsense Are You Saying?
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by alanto: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
bluecircle470:

Every news is turned to a tribal stuff on Nairaland by untrained, unlettered and foolish person like you. You’re just a shame to your tribe. Anyway what do we expect from a toddler like you.
It’s people like him that push others into attacking igbos. Imagine a sensible person catching cruise with something like this?
Me I will think only Igbo children could afford to go to Dowen. Very anyhow somebody.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Saintmary(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
seborrhic:
I don't even understand this story again.
The school is in Lagos and they took the corpse to Warri to conduct an autopsy?
Unless the pathologist is a quack,it's not the police that would determine what the black liquid is.
I am even guessing it's blood,discoloured.
Let the family also stop this media trial and allow relevant qualified agencies do their job.It's the pathologist that should issue a report on his findings,not the family or any other agency.
The family should only use press releases to enable the public ensure all that is supposed to be done be done.

It seems the parents reside in Delta state.

It's actually better for them to consult professionals in other states to prevent bribing and cover ups.

At least, even if the culprits can run, the school cannot go anywhere.

I just hope the parents can see it through to the end. Because I don't even know what happened with the boy from deeper life boarding school.

What about Karen in Abuja, lots of other cases that don't even come to the public notice.

As long as parents continue to allow these cases to get swept under the carpet, these boarding schools will continue to cover up these horrible incidents.

That's one of the disadvantages of having many children, if anything happens to one, you'll simply take consolation in the others. It's a disadvantage for the kids.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Kingcalls: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Do you know the identity of the killers? Abi in your warped logic, if it happened in Lagos then a Yoruba must be responsible for it?

U ok now ?

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
pussymonger1:
YOU LACK SENSE OF REASONING

Truth hurts ...
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Oghenevwegbagn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
Life like a mist.
Appears for just a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Kingcalls: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
MOTOPARK:
the identity of the perpetrator is largely unknown and what if it’s was done by an igbo person?

Are u OK too??

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by larrybabanla(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
May our families never trend with this kind of news

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is just too saddening. Justice must be served.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Akanoaaa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Lagos ibadan media sef

You are a big fool and those who liked this your comment must be insane. Must you draw tribalism to everything? You are a senseless person and a fool once again.

2 Likes

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by moneyissweet(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
As a father,This case broke my heart I swear
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
How did playing football lead to black liquid in the stomach? The school was in a haste to release that statement.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Akanoaaa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Do you know the identity of the killers? Abi in your warped logic, if it happened in Lagos then a Yoruba must be responsible for it?

Don't mind that idi o t jare
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by PointZerom: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.

Lies, they gave him a substance to drink that's what pealed his lips and scratched his throat.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by marsup: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
All them stupid, wayward , sons of bitches should be charged with second degree murder. Wicked souls from the pit of hell.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by pussymonger1: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
LOW LIFE , GET SOME SENSES INTO THAT YOUR EMPTY SKULL cool
Asgard73:

Truth hurts ...

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by teacherbim(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Lagos ibadan media sef
Tribalistic fowl
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by marsup: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
How did they get the black liquid?

Bunch of killer students
chemistry lab.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Henrygetpaid: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have seen first hand where parents teach their children to bear false witness...and they think they are smart by doing so...
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by DGreat104(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..
Receive sense in Jesus name, olorikori!

Yoruba media no go rest

Lagos ibadan media sef
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by jidxin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
They killed him..

Yoruba media no go rest

Lagos ibadan media sef
fuul big fuul that's what you are... Are you that stvpid... Like I'm fuukin angry with this fuulish comment its as if u are making light the boys death, do you even think at all, are you human or just a useless thing... I'd be right to say your mother should have aborted you.... You are just a colossal waste of sperm
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by AuroraB(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Munzy14:
Probably internal bleeding as a result of torture undecided

His father is a gentleman...

What of his elder brothers undecided by now we suppose don they hear news say some of the people involved dey disappear suddenly na..
Easier said than done. Make we hear word undecided
Very inconsiderate comment.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
marsup:
chemistry lab.
i suspected too
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by AkaraAndBread: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.

Dear Nairaland Pathologist,

Thank you for your astute observation. However I think it will be better to subject the said black fluid to some chemical analysis before we can confidently say what it is or what it isn't. Lest we end up looking like idiots.

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by ndidibabe(f): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen
Amen.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by generalwo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen
..... Amen
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by AfroKnight: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Scientists:
Thanks to God that i am strongly built.

Back then in my kpako school, Not only will i fight you with my league of friends, i will also report to Uncle Eze and my Mum.

I remember when Ikebundu my rival on winning over Chisom tried to bully me as my senior in other to forfeit Chisom for him, Na School library fight started, and na Model two primary school Aba field it ended. It was a wonderful battle for supremacy Sha.

Shout out to Chukwuleta

It wasn’t a one on one fight. This boy was beaten by 3 older kids. He could never have won that fight. Bullying must be severely punished in schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.