Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father (34748 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by hardon1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wealth is good

If this man na poor man, he wouldn't have had the means to pursue this case with all the orthopsy and reports filing. The matter go just die
The school sef go just corner am give am bribe to ccool down. Wealth is power
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by PoliteActivist: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen

Eyah. Please also help champion the case of this poor girl. They trying to sweep it under the carpet.

PREMIERE ACADEMY, LUGBE, ABUJA

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by iomoge2(f): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
How did they get the black liquid?

Bunch of killer students
science lab
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by BusinessDream: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.
the boy said that they gave him something to drink... I am suspect that's the liquid
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by chaloskyx: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
BLACK LIQUID AS USUAL RESULT WOULD COME IN INCOCLUSIVE AND WONT HELP THE CASE IN ANY WAY NIGERIA DOES NOT RESPECT HUMAN LIFE WE SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by BennyDGreat: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
hardon1:
Wealth is good

If this man na poor man, he wouldn't have had the means to pursue this case with all the orthopsy and reports filing. The matter go just die
The school sef go just corner am give am bribe to ccool down. Wealth is power

You have said it all. Wealth is a defense
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by goodheart01: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
Black liquid is either congealing blood or partially digested zobo. I don’t think that killed him. It could indicate death from internal bleeding. R.I.P. to the fallen.

It's not congealed blood. U think the pathologist who carried out the post mortem is ignorant to know if it was blood? After death, livor mortis takes place and the blood at this stage isn't black but bluish purple.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My 1st kid is same age as him, have been emotional since yesterday and finally shed some tears this morning when I saw the interview he made with punch newspaper about the incident and the black liquid..

May this evil never befall any of us Amen

Amen.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by VEHINTOLAR: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Same a Southwestner will make if the table is turned .. and you will like the post

Hypocrite,shut up your putrid trap boy ! You've been running your smelly mouth up and down this thread and others alike as if you sincerely care or concern about the untimely demise of that young lad. For you and your ilks,it is just another opportunity to disparage,attack and seek a senseless revenge against the Yoruba !

Unfortunately for you,Yoruba ain't bothered about your petty,immature hate. Move on kiddo;Yoruba people are not responsible for your miserable life ! What if the school belongs to a Yoruba person ? What if the perpetrators of that heinous crime are all Yoruba students ? Does that make your own tribe any better or free of misguided youths/criminals ? After all, we know the tribe whose gene is embedded in criminality of all sorts !

Now,let me give it to you without gloves ! You're just another petty,hateful Igbo guy;that I know. You f00ls can't just get over the feeling of being humiliated losers of the war and of recently,that of former President Jonathan's loss at the poll in 2015. We know you blame Yoruba most for all these painful losses. Learn how to move on guys ! Nigeria certainly,wasn't established in 1967 neither did it come into existence in 2015. The insatiable greed of your kinsmen like Azikiwe,Ojukwu,Ironsi,etc actually laid the foundation for everything that's wrong with Nigeria today. It is a well documented fact.

This is what a Nairalander once wrote about you hateful Igbo people. Read it :

The Germans lost the war and moved on to be better people who learned to shun extremism and madmen. They knew and accepted they began a needless war that caused misery and devastation to themselves and others because they blindly followed the mad man Adolf Hitler.
Germans, because they learned the right lessons from their war loss, turned defeat into victory and great success. 

Not so for petty and hateful Igbos. After harming yourselves following crazy Ojukwu, you remain wicked, without remorse, hateful and always committed to following one lunatic or the other be it Kanu, Abacha, FFK, Kemi Olunloyo etal because of your vengeful heart and dedication to getting even with Yorubas and Nigerians. 

Shame on you hateful Igbo boy !
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by OmoEpe(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:
Too bad

“Our parents were so bad.” “Our parents were so strict and didn’t allow us freedom.”

Now, some of us are parents and we want to do those same things or similar things our parents did because if you let society, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok raise your kids you will regret it.
R.i.p little Champ

The greatest bondage you can put a child in is called ABSOLUTE FREEDOM

Know this as a parent and know peace

1 Like

Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
AuroraB:
Easier said than done. Make we hear word undecided
Very inconsiderate comment.
Mstchwwww... lipsrsealed
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Asgard73: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Hypocrite,shut up your putrid trap boy ! You've been running your smelly mouth up and down this thread and others alike as if you sincerely care or concern about the untimely demise of that young lad. For you and your ilks,it is just another opportunity to disparage,attack and seek a senseless revenge against the Yoruba !

Unfortunately for you,Yoruba ain't bothered about your petty,immature hate. Move on kiddo;Yoruba people are not responsible for your miserable life ! What if the school belongs to a Yoruba person ? What if the perpetrators of that heinous crime are all Yoruba students ? Does that make your own tribe any better or free of misguided youths/criminals ? After all, we know the tribe whose gene is embedded in criminality of all sorts !

Now,let me give it to you without gloves ! You're just another petty,hateful Igbo guy;that I know. You f00ls can't just get over the feeling of being humiliated losers of the war and of recently,that of former President Jonathan's loss at the poll in 2015. We know you blame Yoruba most for all these painful losses. Learn how to move on guys ! Nigeria certainly,wasn't established in 1967 neither did it come into existence in 2015. The insatiable greed of your kinsmen like Azikiwe,Ojukwu,Ironsi,etc actually laid the foundation for everything that's wrong with Nigeria today. It is a well documented fact.

This is what a Nairalander once wrote about you hateful Igbo people. Read it :

The Germans lost the war and moved on to be better people who learned to shun extremism and madmen. They knew and accepted they began a needless war that caused misery and devastation to themselves and others because they blindly followed the mad man Adolf Hitler.
Germans, because they learned the right lessons from their war loss, turned defeat into victory and great success. 

Not so for petty and hateful Igbos. After harming yourselves following crazy Ojukwu, you remain wicked, without remorse, hateful and always committed to following one lunatic or the other be it Kanu, Abacha, FFK, Kemi Olunloyo etal because of your vengeful heart and dedication to getting even with Yorubas and Nigerians. 

Shame on you hateful Igbo boy !

All this useless noise for igbo boy.. you don’t even know if I be igbo or not grin

Funny Yoruba man..
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by VEHINTOLAR: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:

All this useless noise for igbo boy.. you don’t even know if I be igbo or not grin

Funny Yoruba man..

You can't even identify with your cursed tribe; shame on you nyanmiri ! Oloriburuku somebody from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ! Ka a da fun awon babanla e ! Olori pelebe ( Igbo),descendant of criminals like you ! The Yoruba as a tribe has always been superior,in all ramifications, to your orangutan like primitive tribe. So,what exactly is the basis for your senseless hate on the Yoruba ? Your forebears did not know anything about civilisation until they stepped on Odua's land. The story has not even changed till today as your criminal minded,primitive people keep arriving in droves in Yoruba land; yet you hate us !

Bring that hate on pygmies; you ain't a match ! You're nothing but a hateful,filthy, seedy, disgusting, sleazy, irresponsible, dangerous and unreliable criminals from a little enclave of cannibals known as Biafra ! Omo Igbo,ole !
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by syntekelite(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Kingpele:
They made this boy suffer, my heart break each time I see his picture, I don't know how terrible demons will possess such young kids to do this terrible thing to such innocent boy, I don't just want to imagine the pains of his parents and siblings such time they remembered him or see his picture all over social media. This is tragic, make government close that school forever
They are sociopaths.. sadly we have few learning institutions that educate on such topics..there is no form of education that will change such kids,they are future killers and am sure their parents wld have seen the signs ,cos a kid with sociopathic tendencies can never conceal their sadistic desires.
Re: Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father by Kenny242(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
IBvoss:
angryBullying. Mehn, the extremely high decadence of Nigerian society is really alarming. Though, I wasn't present then, I believe during the time of my parents (1960s), our society was miles better than what we have today even with their lack of technological and urban development. So many vices and evils have embedded themselves into the deepest trenches of society, cutting across citizen no matter the political, social or economic status.

Corruption, fraud, law enforcement exploitation and abuse, cultism, ritual killings, drug abuse, terrorism, kidnappings, trafficking, robbery and theft, rape and assault, promiscuity and immorality, etc. And it keeps getting worse with no signs of betterment at all.

It's just really unfortunate and sad to witness. If only from the very beginning, we just had great and visionary leaders whose drive and determination were to build this nation to realising it's full potential.

Oh well... I keep on looking forward to the day I'll be leaving this place to build a life for my self and my descendants, somewhere in a stable and driven society. No point in trying to fix something already broken. Nothing will change for the better in this country because you cannot construct a great house on rotting soil.

The citizens of this country are the soil: the foundation of this land. It's really a huge and unfunny joke if you truly think the youths of today's Nigerian society will be the solid ground that erects the bright and great, promised Nigeria we and our elders before us have all be dreaming of.

Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.