Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need Help O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help O (1045 Views)

Poll: i need help

acept my ex: 0% (0 votes)
continue wit d new babe: 100% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help O!!!!!! / Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? / Help O!i Am Almost Overwhelmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help O by travolta: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2007
abeg make una all advice m o because i am kind of confused. i was datin dese chick while i was in sch,d relationship was a year plus when i was leavin sch.shortly after i left,i got to find out she had started seein another guy who she claimed was her friend before i left .surprised her by meetin her folks.she apologised lata nd gave excuses that i was not serious wit her bcuz i made her feel it was a sch tin nd i she was scared of m . met another babe durin d seperatn nd she had warmed herself to m because she was always dere den. now she's back nd she's al ova m now nd pleading that we shuld make it wrk
.can't leave d other chic also because she is too good to b true.
    wetin make man do o
Re: I Need Help O by PTBNaija(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
Why would you consider your ex after her attitude when you have a girl that is "too good to be true?" Please, stay with the one you know :-)
Re: I Need Help O by CrazyMan(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2007
What makes you think she won't cheat on you as she had done in the past?
If you love the girl you're currently with, stay with her.
Re: I Need Help O by jdizzy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
travolta:

abeg make una all advice m o because i am kind of confused. i was datin dese chick while i was in sch,d relationship was a year plus when i was leavin sch.shortly after i left,i got to find out she had started seein another guy who she claimed was her friend before i left .surprised her by meetin her folks.she apologised lata nd gave excuses that i was not serious wit her bcuz i made her feel it was a sch tin nd i she was scared of m . met another babe durin d seperatn nd she had warmed herself to m because she was always dere den. now she's back nd she's al ova m now nd pleading that we shuld make it wrk
.can't leave d other chic also because she is too good to b true.
wetin make man do o

Damn son! I think you just broke the record for percentage of words abbreviated! You even abbreviated 2-letter words! Damn, this is too freaking hard to read
Re: I Need Help O by Spiritualj: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
Guy my advise 2 u is 4 u 2 follow ur hat ex or no ex.
Re: I Need Help O by Spiritualj: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
Guy my advise 2 u is 4 u 2 follow ur hat ex or no ex.
Re: I Need Help O by googles: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
jdizzy:

Damn son! I think you just broke the record for percentage of words abbreviated! You even abbreviated 2-letter words! Damn, this is too freaking hard to read

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help O by mylove4him(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
Follow your heart and think with your head.
Re: I Need Help O by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2010
travolta:

abeg make una all advice m o because i am kind of confused. i was datin dese chick while i was in sch,d relationship was a year plus when i was leavin sch.shortly after i left,i got to find out she had started seein another guy who she claimed was her friend before[b] i left .surprised her[/b] by meetin her folks.she apologised lata nd gave excuses that i was not serious wit her bcuz i made her feel it was a sch tin nd i she [/b]was scared of [b]m . [/b]met another babe durin d seperatn nd she had warmed herself to [b]m [/b]because she was always [b]dere den. now she's [/b]back nd she's [b]al ova m now nd pleading that we shuld make it wrk
.can't [/b]leave d other chic also because she is too good to b true.
[b] wetin make man do o

SORRY!!! WHICH SCHOOL WAS THAT?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
DID YOU PASS YOUR ENGLISH CLASS?
WHO WAS YOU ENGLISH TEACHER?

I cnt understand why a graduate should be make this jagon and call it a topic. lipsrsealed

DO YOU NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FORMAL AND INFORMAL LETTER. cry

GO BACK TO SCHOOL angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefare A Woman With Her Own Hair Or Fake Hair / Is It Really True U Can Luv 2 People? / 7 Characteristics Of A Toxic Relationship Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.