Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic (22312 Views)

Marlians, 30BG, Wizkid FC: Examining Celebrity Obsession And Toxic Followership / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by Malory: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2021
kabukabu50:

His comment was actually coherent and well rounded compared to your childish babble.
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by DaveHarry(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2021
80% too small, 95% should be fair. Na drugs and homosexuality dey give 9ja celebrities money.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by freshalien: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
bros people like you when get suckaway as brain na dey drag dis country backward. Later ona go put all the blame for buhari small head.

If people like that guy that spoke the truth are the ones dragging Nigerian back, I wonder what out politicians and corrupt public officials are doing?
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
festacman:
I had wanted to slam Bisi Alimi as ''noisy, meaningless and toxic" but the truth in his damning statement is keeping me tongue-tied.

Interestingly, these ''noisy, meaningless and toxic" songs get Grammy nominations and awards .

Well, what do I know.

Grammy's are overrated....
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is that why he's looking like a clown?
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by Prime4life(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
freshalien:

If people like that guy that spoke the truth are the ones dragging Nigerian back, I wonder what out politicians and corrupt public officials are doing?
na me you dey ask?,ask dose idiot them when buhari appoint. Abeg when you they go just branch aso rock ask buhari then give me feedback later.
freshalien:

na me you dey ask?,ask dose idiot them when buhari appoint. Abeg when you they go just branch aso rock ask buhari then give me feedback later.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by descarado: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oh yes
So very noisy and meaningless.
Stopped listening to them long ago.
Prefer traditional songs of old now.
Voice bad, no training.
Lyrics, you wonder if they ever had writers
The same sound will be used to record songs within the span of 5 to 6 yrs.
Look at the musicians. Very ugly things that looks like street urchins. Even with the little money they make, no class at all

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by theTranscriber: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
TMKsouth:
theTranscriber come see o. Didn't we have this same conversation a couple of months ago? He should have added the excessive use of autotune synthesizing to the mix.
Lol
Enjoy your beautiful jail grin
Re: Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic by theTranscriber: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
descarado:
Oh yes
So very noisy and meaningless.
Stopped listening to them long ago.
Prefer traditional songs of old now.
Voice bad, no training.
Lyrics, you wonder if they ever had writers
The same sound will be used to record songs within the span of 5 to 6 yrs.
Look at the musicians. Very ugly things that looks like street urchins. Even with the little money they make, no class at all
can I ask what music do you listen to?
Let's see whether you're an hypocrite or just a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / Photo Of Basketmouth As A Year Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.