Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (10246 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
I know thank you.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
CHIEE SEE RUKKY BEAUTY shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Your insane

Are you alright angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
i wonder oh and vice versa where I stay just two days ago a man almost killed himself with a knife after he got to know his best friend has been sleeping with his wife  undecided they later arrested the friend but didn't even talk about the useless woman, I can never fight another girl because of my huz or bf gosh that's so low its even lower than low gosh I really don't why people do this
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

CHIEE SEE RUKKY BEAUTY shocked shocked shocked
Pregnancy has been kind to me I supposed. LOL

P.S I feel sorry for my topic, cry cry cry We are going totally offtopic.

@Natasha, thanks for bringing it back on track.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
you are welcome Roki and BTW you look so much like my Liberian girlfriend gosh i could have swore you were her sister cheesy don't mean to derail oh kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
mmmmmm that is a bit of a concern. Cuz I am Liberian. Could a be that I know you? grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

mmmmmm that is a bit of a concern. Cuz I am Liberian. Could a be that I know you? grin
[size=40pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . . . .Not a Nigerian!!!!!!![/size]

Don't worry i ll marry you with your preg kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

Are you alright angry angry angry

Damn dude show this love to the ladies and leave my nyash d Bleep alone.

rokiatu:

I know thank you.

Hey gurl just a joke u know  cheesy. .  Let me know when the baby-shower is gone be, I love kids you know smiley
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
SMH!

This thread smells with arrogance - as long as the 2 loves - dsense and reality are here ( Kabiru and innocent ) then

This post is doomed!
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Osama10(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

[size=40pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . . . .Not a Nigerian!!!!!!![/size]

Don't worry i ll marry you with your preg kiss

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Osama10(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

SMH!

This thread smells with arrogance - as long as the 2 loves - dsense and reality are here ( Kabiru and innocent ) then

This post is doomed!

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
190 is not a human angry undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Keep on huh-ing I guess somebody missed talking crazy with somebody  undecided

(crickets chirping)

Natasha,,:

i wonder oh and vice versa where I stay just two days ago a man almost killed himself with a knife after he got to know his best friend has been sleeping with his wife  undecided they later arrested the friend but didn't even talk about the useless woman, I can never fight another girl because of my huz or bf gosh that's so low its even lower than low gosh I really don't why people do this
[/quote

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

190 is not a human angry undecided

You know i like you bro -- BTW why did you steal mzdarkskin from me angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
190, I beg you papa. I lay down flat on the ground. I am holding your foot. Do not go offtopic. I am very serious abt this topic.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Blazay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
She is not mad, not one bit at her husband for cheating.

The utmost hallmark of a classic desperado!
I will not even look in the woman's direction unless she carries her dead body in my direction. . .then I would glady teach her a lesson or two! kiss
Na the man I go deal with.

Just like Maria is dealing with Arnold. . .as the housemaid takes cover in one 'bush' in Texas! grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

190, I beg you papa. I lay down flat on the ground. I am holding your foot. Do not go offtopic. I am very serious abt this topic.
  grin  grin  grin

OK my contribution is --

Since most women are players, they tend to get angry when they meet other players

OK lemme say Youre my wife and you catch Hotie Tima on top of me on our matrimonial bed

You wanna tell me you wont be tempted to at least back hand her once or twice

Think am now  angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

You know i like you bro -- BTW why did you steal mzdarkskin from me angry angry

She prefers me to you lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

She prefers me to you lipsrsealed tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

really?  cheesy or are you just joking
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

really?  cheesy or are you just joking
kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
Your husband has a good job, provide for his wife and kids, take care of his family
lets say, the wife doesnt really have a good job, and cant take care of the kids alone
while the husband his very loving, one day he happened to cheat on his wife.
now who will the wife go and fight?? the husband, so he can run away from his responsibilty and leave the home,
or the girl?? so she will be scared of her life,
rem when a woman has a good job, and the husband cheats on her,
most time, the first thing that strucks her mind, is divorce, let me cheats on him back and so on
power of eductation
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
Awaiting Unpaid Feminist to take over this thread soon

**watch out**
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
Donlittle:

Your husband has a good job, provide for his wife and kids, take care of his family
lets say, the wife doesnt really have a good job, and cant take care of the kids alone
while the husband his very loving, one day he happened to cheat on his wife.
now who will the wife go and fight?? the husband, so he can run away from his responsibilty and leave the home,
or the girl?? so she will be scared of her life,
rem when a woman has a good job, and the husband cheats on her,
most time, the first thing that strucks her mind, is divorce, let me cheats on him back and so on
power of eductation

huh Don are you the one making this backward statement shocked shocked shocked well thank God its you cos I wanted to attack oh berra modify this trash it is silly shameless women who fight irrespective of qualifications trust me on this
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by xxcarolxx(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hell i wouldn't bother with the girl, i sure as hell would kick his ass to the kerb,
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh Don are you the one making this backward statement shocked shocked shocked well thank God its you cos I wanted to attack oh berra modify this trash it is silly shameless women who fight irrespective of qualifications trust me on this
ha, are u sure?/ i knw a lot of women who fight tho, fight other girls,
n i knw a lot of guys who fight each other bec of a girl
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Hell i wouldn't bother with the girl, i sure as hell would kick his backside to the kerb,
shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
Donlittle:

ha, are u sure?/ i knw a lot of women who fight tho, fight other girls,
n i knw a lot of guys who fight each other bec of a girl
yep that's what I'm saying that fighting doesn't have to do with qualifications, and besides in my first reply I stated that guys also fight for their cheating babe cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Awaiting Unpaid Feminist to take over this thread soon

**watch out**

I hope you wren't referring to me cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

yep that's what I'm saying that fighting doesn't have to do with qualifications, and besides in my first reply I stated that guys also fight for their cheating babe cheesy
correction some gus  grin wink

190 do fight tho, once fought me bec of mzdarkskin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? / Sugar Daddy Vs Boyfriend PHOTOS / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.