Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] (6577 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Abuja Man In Trouble As Lady He Met On Internet And Invited, Refused To Leave / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Oleka2:

Legend please I have a book I want to publish on Amazon and other platforms. My question is. Is it ok to give it to someone to help me do because I was thinking of doing that. I mean contracting someone to help me publish it in Amazon. Is it safe, will the persons use my informations later. I just need you advice . I am new into the game

DIY
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Then how do you learn it?

DIY — just take action. You'll learn more in the process. When get stranded, then consult YouTube or Google for that specific issue.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2021
iLegendd:

DIY — just take action. You'll learn more in the process. When get stranded, then consult YouTube or Google for that specific issue.

Please can you tell me two app you use for crpto for me?...
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Please can you tell me two app you use for crpto for me?...
Too many. When it comes to crypto and a few other things, I don't recommend — I want people to find what works for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
iLegendd:
Too many. When it comes to crypto and a few other things, I don't recommend — I want people to find what works for them.

Abeg just tell me two...
Only two.

Abeg.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Abeg just tell me two...
Only two.

Abeg.
Bin.ance, Bkex.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2021
iLegendd:
Bin.ance, Bkex.
Thank you bros... Going there right-away.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Meedon: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mhen, I like him too. I don't know why.

iLegendd:

Serious? In didn't know. Let me me check.

Modified: You're right — I have switched to the match.

I'm mostly focused on matches involving Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Leicester City, Man U, Tottenham, Crystal Palace, and recently West Ham.

These are the clubs I love watching in Premier League. I don't like missing Crystal Place because of Zaha. I just naturally like him more than I like Messi, Ronaldo, and Lewi combined.

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by funstufz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bro....this free version is actually not free grin grin grin grin grin

iLegendd:

Ever since I started lasting 7 hours, no woman, home and abroad, has handled me. Even the ones that do drugs and form bad girls always give up.

There was a day too much squirting orgasm made someone faint in my hand. That was the day I gave my life to Christ.

E get how sex go sweet woman, e go enter her brain and e fit burst or e no go burst, but she fit die. Not all girls are fit for too much orgasm and enjoyment.

Talking about lasting 7 hours, it's no longer a secret. Men should stop using drugs and read that book. It's a life-changer.

My boss, Joé Clef, revealed everything in his book called Lasticle. Anyone can search for it on Google.

Here is a link to download the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo) / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.