Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] (6572 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Abuja Man In Trouble As Lady He Met On Internet And Invited, Refused To Leave / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
It's currently 1-1 and Everton wants to put Iwobi. I don't trust that guy anymore.
arsenal go bleep them..

gunners..
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Haakeem:
IN all they do they should just make sure arsenal goes pointless today.

Goooal! Against Arsenal. 2—1.

Ass-anal fans go kill you today. shocked
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
arsenal go bleep them..

gunners..

You say what?

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

You say what?
grin
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
I said it. Iwobi just missed. He is a minus.

End of game. Ass-anal lost.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Goooal! Against Arsenal. 2—1.

Ass-anal fans go kill you today. shocked
what dah fvck! everton nice game,enhe now we are nw at their top once again.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
dope.Make I go for d book cos I want make someone squirts and orgasms..

grin

Read this post I just came across. lipsrsealed She's really right. So, after reading Lasticle, don't kill anyone with those info inside the book.

3 Likes

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Read this post I just came across. lipsrsealed She's really right. So, after reading Lasticle, don't kill anyone with those info inside the book.
noted...am grateful.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

You're right. Women can NEVER be jealous — it's only men. tongue

grin
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by delzbaba(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Not sleeping with women here and there doesn't make one a fa.got. Does it?
Until you come out on nairaland and denounce that gay ideology i'll keep assuming you are a phag
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2021
delzbaba:
Until you come out on nairaland and denounce that gay ideology i'll keep assuming you are a phag
Oh, you still have that in mind. I'm actually a full-blown gay. So, I'm a fa.got.

I haven't slept since yesterday — I need to sleep for 7-9 hours. Come to my bed let's cuddle before I crash. tongue

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by delzbaba(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Oh, you still have that in mind. I'm actually a full-blown gay. So, I'm a fa.got.

I haven't slept since yesterday — I need to sleep for 7-9 hours. Come to my bed let's cuddle before I crash. tongue
Ogun neutralize you there, isi amu like you.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Clinghton: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Your life would make a great book, always interesting and educative.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Tony142: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Tip: before you go wasting money to enjoy yourself with catfish and football, read books that'll change your life and invest in crypto. I'll keep reminding you until it chokes.

The sad part is that some of us have got everything figured out, but lack of starting capital is still making us stagnant, i am a skilled/talented forex trader.

Boss, can u invest in my business idea, then we share the profit 50/50
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Who wants to join me? Which female Nairalander do you want me to invite?

Lol invite biglittlelois cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol invite biglittlelois cheesy
Hmm. I'll give her a call.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tony142:

The sad part is that some of us have got everything figured out, but lack of starting capital is still making us stagnant, i am a skilled/talented forex trader.

Boss, can u invest in my business idea, then we share the profit 50/50

Nice suggestion, but if I name my list of business ideas I too need investors on, you'll scream. Let me not go in detail.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Clinghton:
Your life would make a great book, always interesting and educative.

Already have. 95% of all info in my books are real-life experiences.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
delzbaba:
Ogun neutralize you there, isi amu like you.

Amen!

I just woke, but couldn't find you by my side, Sweeties. Anyway, I dreamt of you. Kisses.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Hmm. I'll give her a call.

grin how na, do you have her number?

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:

grin how na, do you have her number?
I don't, but I'll request for it.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Tony142: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice suggestion, but if I name my list of business ideas I too need investors on, you'll scream. Let me not go in detail.

Lol
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by LikeAking: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
One of my female friend travelled this evening and when she was leaving, I told her a lady is coming to visit me — she knows her, but I didn't tell her, but I didn't reveal that part. She wasn't happy, but said, "Okay, no problem."

The incoming lady called when the one that travelled was around and I told her I have a visitor, so when she left this evening, I invited the other girl to come sleep over and she was excited.

I have a rule — no sex from Monday to Thursday. If I invite you in one of these days, nothing for you. It's only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that I may consider, but in most cases, I still decline sex.

I already know women love sex more than men, so I deprive them of it. Most hórny men will never know this. Men's desperation make them think men love sex more and can't resist a woman.

The funny thing is, I'm fond of inviting women, but when they arrive, I say to myself, "AID is real," and boom, I lose interest no matter how beautiful and endowed is she. I end up not doing anything. I have almost been raped severally because I locked up.

I just like their companies so I can overfeed them and still turn down sex. Yes, I know, I'm wicked. I still give them TP and a quick kiss. At least, I tried.

So, when she left, I went to the market to buy catfish to cook pepper soup. That's the only thing I want to eat this evening.

I arrived the market and the first lady was selling these big catfish and there was this beautiful girl standing in front of her trying to buy too, but when she mentioned 2k for each catfish, she shifted and said, "This one is not for me."

I smiled and priced the same fish she just priced and the seller said, "These ones are 2k each and these other ones are 3k each."

I priced the one of 3k for 2k, but she refused. As this was going on, the girl was pricing a smaller one by another seller close to the one I was bargaining.

Without wasting time — I hate to waste time when I go to the market, I told her to put the one of 3k.

The fine girl just turned, look at me, and said, "Hmmm. Oga, make I come cook am for you?" I liked her sense of humor and I smiled and wanted to invite her over, but realized I have a visitor on her way. When I left, I noticed she felt bad I didn't, at least, ask for her number.

I got home and the one I invited called that she was at the gate. I opened and when she got in I looked at her ass and said, "Hmm, this one your ass is getting bigger everyday — I hope intruders are not touching it," and she burst into this cute smiles as she flaunts her dimples.

I we got in and I said, "The kitchen is yours. I have a catfish for you to cook there."

"I'm not sleeping over o!" she said, "I want to go see my mom — I'm having issues with my dad because I tinted my hair — he said I shouldn't come to the house, so I'm staying with my friend."

"Since you're not sleeping over, there is no need to stain yourself in the kitchen and end up sleeping like a fish," I said, but she didn't listen. She put water on fire and started washing my dirty plates without being told. She wanted to wash and cook the fish, meat, and soup I had in mind, but I told her not to worry that I don't want to to smell when she's going.

It was 8 PM already. I sat in the living room while she was using the restroom. She came out and sat close to me and we started talking about life and I asked her some questions of what's going on between her and her father.

"My father should be proud of me that I don't misbehave outside and hide it from him like other girls," she said and went on to tell me some personal info.

She has been coming around severally and one time, she wanted to kiss me, but I told her she shouldn't start what she can't finish. I do spank her ass whenever I want and she loves it, but I don't want to go beyond that.

She makes my d*ck hard, but I still subdue the urge because I'm used to overcoming such temptation 90% of the time.

So, I accompanied her outside the gate and gave her TP and she said she'll be back tomorrow to sleep over.

So, I'm all alone devouring the head of the fish as I watch Getafe Vs Athletic Bilbao.

If she was here, she would've requested for weed to smoke before we devour it, but I'm all alone. I pray I finish it sober.

Who wants to join me? Which female Nairalander do you want me to invite?

See this virgin man.U sabi wia toto dey?

U fit describe am?
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Joelobioha(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
ILegend himself..u dey ginger me sometimes
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Solanaa: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
ilegendd

You're living the dream life, Lol!!
I must say, i respect your level of psychology it's of TOP-NOTCH!
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please do you have any specific youtube video on how you learnt how to trade cryptos?

iLegendd:
Tip: before you go wasting money to enjoy yourself with catfish and football, read books that'll change your life and invest in crypto. I'll keep reminding you until it chokes.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2021
angelfallz:
Please do you have any specific youtube video on how you learnt how to trade cryptos?

No
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2021
iLegendd:

No
Then how do you learn it?
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Okay, thank you.
iLegendd:

No
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Oleka2: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
iLegendd:

No
Legend please I have a book I want to publish on Amazon and other platforms. My question is. Is it ok to give it to someone to help me do because I was thinking of doing that. I mean contracting someone to help me publish it in Amazon. Is it safe, will the persons use my informations later. I just need you advice . I am new into the game
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by dontrulee: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol.... I just dey feel this iLegendd of a guy.
Welldone Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks / Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.