Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,447 members, 7,839,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? (80272 Views)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

grin You think everyone is a liar like you?

Why should I lie over that?
What is my gain in doing that? Oh, you think I care about you or your likes to the point of forming OR hyping myself because I know that is what you think.

Listen, the lady(my ex) I dated before my recent ex had a degree in medical field(surgeon) from one of the best federal institutions in Nigeria, before pursuing another degree in another top field(one of the most, if not the most sought after field) in one of the top two most expensive private universities in Nigeria.
My recent ex is a foreign trained(degree) health practitioner. That's all I can tell you about myself.

Na people like you with esteem issues or lazy ones looking for a way out dey reason like that.

As long as you are doing well in life and you know your worth, they are women just like others, I repeat there's no big deal about them.
The focus should be on their feminine worth(i.e character etc) and not professions.

Note: I'm not mentioning those things to hype them but I just want you to know their individual levels in that same field you see their females as goddess.
Bros there is nothing like degree in surgery..and I will like to know the other highly sort after course your surgeon ex went further to study in a university. Pls do not say masters in surgery

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
Them say even when una go school finish,that korofo behaviour no de comot from una body grin

Wow.. so you made those observations from your father...
Interesting.. Tell me more Boy..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by BabaIbo: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
subzeroth:

Bros there is nothing like degree in surgery..and I will like to know the other highly sort after course your surgeon ex went further to study in a university. Pls do not say masters in surgery

Lol, instead of you to ask question for better understanding, you dey form ITK.
In doing that, you disgraced yourself.

I said "she has a degree in medical field" and I put surgeon in bracket to show that was the medical line she chose because there are different lines in medical field.
Moreover, there are different types of surgeons.
Surgeon is just a group(or let me say sub-group because it is under medicine/doctor) name.

Let me enlighten you a little... In medical lines, they have specialties, you don't expect a single doctor to run all medical issues/problems.

Do you think an orthopedist is the same person that handles the job/work of an obstetrician(OB for short)?

For your second question, it is an ICT related field/course.

No mention me again if you don't have something meaningful to say please.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Albertone(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
subzeroth:

Between your automobile an your life which do you think is more important.. In other words if your are given the option to choose one , which will u choose..
If u can honestly answer this question, then you will know some professions are more special and essential than others
Obviously,my life before auto mobile.
Medical profession can be more special than mechanical profession... That doesn't make a doctor more special than a mechanic.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Albertone(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

I said "she has a degree in medical field" and I put surgeon in bracket to show that was the medical line she chose because there are different lines in medical field.
Surgeon is just a group(or let me say sub-group because it is under medicine/doctor) name.

Let me enlighten you a little... In medical lines, they have specialties, you don't expect a single doctor to run all medical issues/problems.

Do you think an orthopedist is the same person that handles the job/work of an obstetrician(OB for short)?

If she has a degree in medical field then tell us the degree.

Also,why the aggression?

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
bayocanny:

Don't mind him.

I have had contact with doctors and lab scientists, I must confess those lab scientists are very diligent and nice. One took my blood sample last month, come and see how she's petting me like an infant grin. So loving and caring, I hope you are too.
my dear

The truth is that without lab scientists, Doctors are only guessing and doctors do not know how to carry out alot of tests.

I'm lovely and loving ohh
I don't know if I'm caring tho
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bukasint:

With ur small GBOLA
Lol.....na big gbola u dey find.....u wan dey use needle and thread after sex ni
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
subzeroth:

Between your automobile an your life which do you think is more important.. In other words if your are given the option to choose one , which will u choose..
If u can honestly answer this question, then you will know some professions are more special and essential than others

My brother, na for this pandemic we know say Doctors dey special. They are special abeg, including Nurses.

Btw, where is DrFunmisticQueen and her drama queen king boyfriend, I have missed them, please anyone knows their whereabouts should let us know.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Calm down baba, no need to be furious.
So you mean your ex was running residency program in surgery and same time running another degree in ICT simultanously ??
Or your ex attained the climax of consultant in one of the surgery specialties e g orthopedics and now started another degree in ICT?
And stop using the phrase " degree in medical field(surgery)" just say MB;BS
And also those who specialize in orthopaedics are orthopaedic surgeons, not orthopaedist

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Bukasint(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Holluwatarhyor:
Lol.....na big gbola u dey find.....u wan dey use needle and thread after sex ni

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by bayocanny: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:
my dear

The truth is that without lab scientists, Doctors are only guessing and doctors do not know how to carry out alot of tests.

Well, I think you guys complement each other. Lab scientists specialized in diagnosis, while the doctors provide medical treatments for patients.
In some instant, Lab scientists also prescribed medicines as well. So, I think both are good professions.

Good to know you are.
Well, we can easily find out soon if you're caring or not.
How's work today?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by yunqdady: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
aktolly54:
You mean those rude nurse because only few of them are not rude
Female doctors are not nurses you dumb head
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:
my dear

Funny how you medlab scientists decieve yourselves.. Doctors guessing without scientists? 80% of diagnosis can be derived from history and examination. Or do I need a lab scientistent to diagnose schizophrenia or priapism? Or stroke? How many labs are in rural areas where doctors diagnose and manage patients properly..rapid diagnostic kits are all over the place now for different diseases including novel covid19 that even market women can operate...
Investigations are only to confirm what doctors suspect,and dats y your result must always tally with doctors clinical suspicion or else the result is discarded by the doctor..
I think the medical profession that is likely to go extinct in the nearest future is medlab..your profession is too machine-dependent. One man is enough to handle a full lab now..its all machine

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by idomytin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
am interested in marrying a doctor
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by CaptainAyub: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:
my dear

You ppl can always state how important you are without mentioning Dr.
I tire for this una inferiority complex
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by CaptainAyub: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2021
subzeroth:

Funny how you medlab scientists decieve yourselves.. Doctors guessing without scientists? 80% of diagnosis can be derived from history and examination. Or do I need a lab scientistent to diagnose schizophrenia or priapism? How many labs are in rural areas where doctors diagnose and manage patients properly..rapid diagnostic kits are all over the place now for different diseases including novel covid19 that even market women can operate...
Investigations are only to confirm what doctors suspect,and dats y your result must always tally with doctors clinical suspicion or else the result is discarded by the doctor..
I think the medical profession that is likely to go extinct in the nearest future is medlab..your profession is too machine-dependent. One man is enough to handle a full lab now..its all machine
You need to ignore those type of ppl.
This topic is an overflogged one.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by GetMeRight: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Dated them while at Uni...

Not interested in doing so now..

So run along Kid..

You dated a medic, your fellow student, not a doctor. This topic is not for you kid.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You ppl can always state how important you are without mentioning Dr.
I tire for this una inferiority complex
there's nothing like inferiority complex bro..
We recognize the doctors as the head and we can never try to compare ourselves to them.

Just like the pharmacist,the radiologist,the dentist and others...we all form the hospital.
I didn't say anything bad there,you just choosed to misunderstand everything I typed there kiss
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
subzeroth:

Funny how you medlab scientists decieve yourselves.. Doctors guessing without scientists? 80% of diagnosis can be derived from history and examination. Or do I need a lab scientistent to diagnose schizophrenia or priapism? Or stroke? How many labs are in rural areas where doctors diagnose and manage patients properly..
certainly you need a lab scientists to diagnose infertility,
Kidney/Liver function failure, numerous kinds of infections and others..

If 80% of diagnosis can be derived from history and examination...then try visiting the lab in a hospital and stay for like 20mins.
See how many people comes in for one test or the other...
Why can't the doctor just prescribed drugs for them after listening to the person's symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:
certainly you need a lab scientists to diagnose infertility,
Kidney/Liver function failure, numerous kinds of infections and others..

If 80% of diagnosis can be derived from history and examination...then try visiting the lab in a hospital and stay for like 20mins.
See how many people comes in for one test or the other...
Why can't the doctor just prescribed drugs for them after listening to the person's symptoms.

You are probably visited a government owned hospital. In small private hospital settings, the lab is not always too busy..
You dont "certainly" need a lab to dignose kidney, liver disease, they can also be diagnosed clinically and radiologically. Lab is just for confirmation, determine extent and sometimes monitor treatment..lab is important no doubt, but u don't bring down a profession just to elevate your medlab..stop the whole idea of doctors are blind without lab
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
subzeroth:
.[s][/s]rapid diagnostic kits are all over the place now for different diseases including novel covid19 that even market women can operate...[s][/s]
Investigations are only to confirm what doctors suspect,and dats y your result must always tally with doctors clinical suspicion or else the result is discarded by the doctor
it is true that there are RDT for some diseases...those RDTs at times give false result. An example is the malaria testkit..we have different specie of malaria parasite e.g the plasmodium falciparum and it is The most deadly malaria parasite which can be seen only by microscopic procedures.
RDTs can detect Pf in malaria,so the result will likely be false

Secondly,it is true covid 19 RDT is out,but you can't even carry out the test yourself talk much of market women.
It has procedures you have to follow carefully so as to get an accurate result.
The testkit was made to make work easier, faster and less exposure of the scientist to the virus.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
subzeroth:

You are probably visited a government owned hospital. In small private hospital settings, the lab is not always too busy..
You dont "certainly" need a lab to dignose kidney, liver disease, they can also be diagnosed clinically and radiologically. Lab is just for confirmation, determine extent and sometimes monitor treatment..lab is important no doubt, but u don't bring down a profession just to elevate your medlab..stop the whole idea of doctors are blind without lab

I didn't visit...I work in the lab

You see,you were the one that actually misunderstood everything
I did not in anyway tried to bring down any profession to elevate mine.

Let me ask this question
Can a doctor function without a pharmacist, radiologist, scientist and other medical fields?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

You dated a medic, your fellow student, not a doctor. This topic is not for you kid.

Now go and tell your mother this...
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:
it is true that there are RDT for some diseases...those RDTs at times give false result. An example is the malaria testkit..we have different specie of malaria parasite e.g the plasmodium falciparum and it is The most deadly malaria parasite which can be seen only by microscopic procedures.
RDTs can detect Pf in malaria,so the result will likely be false

Secondly,it is true covid 19 RDT is out,but you can't even carry out the test yourself talk much of market women.
It has procedures you have to follow carefully so as to get an accurate result.
The testkit was made to make work easier, faster and less exposure of the scientist to the virus.

You are wrong, RDT can detect p. Falciparum, infact its the only specie it detects.
Secondly results from malaria test kits are reliable. It as a specifity of close to 90% and a pretty high sensitivity also..
Thirdly all RDTs are easy to use, no special procedures required.
Yea its less exposure to the lab scientist but at the same time its gradually making the labscientist less useful..that's why you guys are always against RDTs. In Accident and Emergency, even nurses comfortably run sugar level(RBS), malaria covid19 etcetera using RDT
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:

Let me ask this question
Can a doctor function without a pharmacist, radiologist, scientist and other medical fields?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:

Let me ask this question
Then you are likely working in govenment hospital ..in private setting especially those small and medium size hospital, the labs only run basic baseline investigations..

No a doctor can not perform ideally without these other professionals. But u see in village hospitals and rural settings, doctors work without them. But of course, its not the ideal thing but doctors still improvise to function without them( nurses exclusive)
Check your posts, u tried elevating your medlab by downplaying the doctors
Just for clarification sake, do you know who is a radiologist?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Kdon2: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Contentwriter01:
Back in school, females in Medicine were the most sought after ladies.

Now that I think about it; who are those capable enough to marry these ladies (apart from their doctor males)?

The unfortunate ones.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bukasint:

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww
kilode.....u like long thing truely......u not bad @dp aniwaiz
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Victerica(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Any of you ever summoned courage to date one, not to even talk about marrying one? This topic is about difference in social status which makes many men not to be able to approach them or which makes them to look down on men.

Shut up there... Which social status?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by HoneyWholesaler: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin

(P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature)
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by GetMeRight: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Victerica:

Shut up there... Which social status?

Truth hurt your feeling?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tribalism123:
I ones dated one in school those days.
I de my lane now dont ask me why.
but why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.