Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can I Still Make It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Make It? (2234 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Greetings all,

Pls pardon my poor writing. Sorry to disturb your peace.

I just heard that we won't be writing Post UTME again, instead it'd be faculty exams which will commence on the 14th of this month.

Unfortunately, my department is among the first set to write on that very day(computer science) and I still don't have 2k to print out my original Jamb result and Post UTME reprinting as per the requirements. I don't know what to do at the moment.

I have being thinking since I got the news(not like it'd solve anything, but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that exam is around the corner and I still don't have 1 kobo on me.) To say I am not happy with myself would be an understatement.

Not to bore you with stories nor beg for support, I just want to ask if I'd be allowed inside the exam hall without the printout? Can I make it? I don't want to be caught unaware.

Please don't read and ignore, your comments are needed. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Realday: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Can I Still Make It? by dawnomike(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Try your luck but i doubt you will be allowed without the printout.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by kals4luv990(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Depending on the school bt nufin impossible wit determination,faith nd a pinch of luck
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Realday:
Hmm

What do you have to say?
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
Try your luck but i doubt you will be allowed without the printout.

If so, then no need of trying. Better safe than sorry.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2021
kals4luv990:
Depending on the school bt nufin impossible wit determination,faith nd a pinch of luck

IMSU
Re: Can I Still Make It? by kals4luv990(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Catastrophic:

IMSU
God dey ur mata
Re: Can I Still Make It? by OSDD(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
You can not make it..
Re: Can I Still Make It? by ElPayaso(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
OSDD:
You can not make it..

Haba Bros.. that's harsh
Re: Can I Still Make It? by OSDD(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
ElPayaso:

Haba Bros.. that's harsh
Bros, I no read Wetin he post... I just talk my own
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Catastrophic:
Greetings all,

Pls pardon my poor writing. Sorry to disturb your peace.

I just heard that we won't be writing Post UTME again, instead it'd be faculty exams which will commence on the 14th of this month.

Unfortunately, my department is among the first set to write on that very day(computer science) and I still don't have 2k to print out my original Jamb result and Post UTME reprinting as per the requirements. I don't know what to do at the moment.

I have being thinking since I got the news(not like it'd solve anything, but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that exam is around the corner and I still don't have 1 kobo on me.) To say I am not happy with myself would be an understatement.

Not to bore you with stories nor beg for support, I just want to ask if I'd be allowed inside the exam hall without the printout? Can I make it? I don't want to be caught unaware.

Please don't read and ignore, your comments are needed. Thanks.

As in no body can give you 2k, including your parents or relations

If so , then you have not been showing respect to them all

Send your account number let me give you the 2k
Re: Can I Still Make It? by ElPayaso(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
OSDD:

Bros, I no read Wetin he post... I just talk my own

Try to read it... You just cursed the innocent boy
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2021
frozen70:

As in no body can give you 2k, including your parents or relations

If so , then you have not been showing respect to them all

Good morning.

My Dad is late. I used the last 3k on me to pay for our Nepa bill, unbeknownst to me that we'd be printing out our Jamb results. On the part of relations, My uncle sent us 7k last week but we used it feed and clear some debts.

My exam is on the 14th being Tuesday. [IMSU. Computer science] I only have monday to do reprinting, failure to do that; I might not be able to sit for the exam. Please help me in anyway you can. I can still pay back if you want. Please I don't want to miss this exam ma.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2021
OSDD:
You can not make it..

I reject.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Catastrophic:

Good morning.

My Dad is late. I used the last 3k on me to pay for our Nepa bill, unbeknownst to me that we'd be printing out our Jamb results. On the part of relations, My uncle sent us 7k last week but we used it feed and clear some debts.

My exam is on the 14th being Tuesday. [IMSU. Computer science] I only have monday to do reprinting, failure to do that; I might not be able to sit for the exam. Please help me in anyway you can. I can still pay back if you want. Please I don't want to miss this exam ma.

Send proof of the exams here let me be sure you need help

But why are you the one paying for NEPA bill and you know that you have an exam at hand
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2021
frozen70:

Send proof of the exams here let me be sure you need help

But why are you the one paying for NEPA bill and you know that you have an exam at hand

Hold on please. Give me some minutes.

I have no other option cos my mum is not financially capable to do that now. Though, I've already paid before I got to know of the recent development about our exam.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
@frozen70

The below screenshot is from a friend who forwarded it somedays ago. Though, I heard it's also pasted on the school gate, but I am yet to go to the school due to transport fare.

You can confirm from any IMSUite or any who's living around the school premises. My faculty is Faculty of physical science — computer science, and we'll be among the first set of people to start on the first day.

If you're not yet satisfied with the information below, I can still upload my exam acknowledgement slip, but I'll need to make use of a friend's phone. Or I can simply add you to our WhatsApp group, so you can see for yourself. I hope you get. No offense.

I'm telling the truth.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Send your account number

I pray that God will provide money for you to pay school fees when you get admission

I dont know how you are going to go about your school fees

May God make a way
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
frozen70:
Send your account number

I pray that God will provide money for you to pay school fees when you get admission

I dont know how you are going to go about your school fees

May God make a way

God will replenish your pocket in multiple folds. Thanks a lot.

Yes. He will make a way.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Mcslize: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Catastrophic:

Good morning.

How do you intend to pay school fees after securing the admission if you are finding it hard printing out your credentials?

Acceptance fees + school fee no be moi moi o.

It's not even a federal university with cheaper fee. It's state university.

I'm just curious!
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mcslize:

How do you intend to pay school fees after securing the admission if you are finding it hard printing out your credentials?

Acceptance fees + school fee no be moi moi o.

It's not even a federal university with cheaper fee. It's state university.

I'm just curious!

Tbh, I don't really know, but I called one of my Uncle from my paternal village who's a professor in one of the universities here in the South East to let him know of the recent development surrounding our forthcoming exams and he said I should let him know when am done with my Post UTME.

He asked for my Jamb score, school and course, which I also told him everything —
153, Imsu, computer science. Though from our conversation, he seemed happy; but I don't really know what he is up to.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Catastrophic:

3¹0¹53⁹⁶39. First bank. God will replenish your pocket in multiple folds. Thanks a lot.

Yes. He will make a way.

Name pls
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
frozen70:

Name pls

C
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Mcslize: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Catastrophic:

Tbh, I don't really know, but I called one of my Uncle from my paternal village who's a professor in one of the universities here in the South East to let him know of the recent development surrounding our forthcoming exams and he said I should let him know when am done with my Post UTME.

He asked for my Jamb score, school and course, which I also told him everything —
153, Imsu, computer science. Though from our conversation, he seemed happy; but I don't really know what he is up to.

Good to know then. That means there is hope.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by snillocer(m): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Mcslize:

Good to know then. That means there is hope.

Yes. He has hope.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
@frozen70

Good morning ma. Pls I've pasted the name.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Catastrophic:
@frozen70

I know, I will do that this evening
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Catastrophic:
@frozen70

The money has been sent to your account, pls confirm if you received it. I hope by tomorrow morning you will pay the fees in the school and get set for the exams

I wish you good luck, don't lose hope, God is there for you and your family

Just be focus and be serious with whatever you do in life

You will surely get there, if you don't derail
Re: Can I Still Make It? by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Catastrophic:
@frozen70

Did you get alert of the money I promise to send this evening
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Catastrophic(m): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2021
frozen70:

Did you get alert of the money I promise to send this evening

Greetings Ma,

smiley Thanks. I recieved the alert on Sunday evening. Sorry for not informing you earlier on. I couldn't come online cos of my faulty phone. I wrote the exam yesterday. Thanks once again.
Re: Can I Still Make It? by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2021
frozen70:

The money has been sent to your account, pls confirm if you received it. I hope by tomorrow morning you will pay the fees in the school and get set for the exams

I wish you good luck, don't lose hope, God is there for you and your family

Just be focus and be serious with whatever you do in life

You will surely get there, if you don't derail

God bless you ma.
May you continue to receive favor as you have done to this young Chap.

Advantages Of Marrying As A Virgin / When Should You Start Spending On Your Girlfriend? / Can A Relationship Exist Witout Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49