Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) (59727 Views)

I Am Happy To Be A Bus Driver In London-rachael Ayegba, Ex-super Falcons Goalie / Wike Buys A Bus For Rivers Angels (Photo) / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
redcliff:

or more. probably around 40.

Yes depends on the city
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
I assume she is living in a cheap Condo.

I am also aware that 4 or 5 people do join cash and rent a 2 bedroom over there in London..

In that way she may just be paying N100, 000 naira on monthly rent..

Mumu no dey play away match... You can be mumu in 9ja, but you must be woke out there
more like face you and slap me with cockroaches. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

na wetin them talk i go follow as i never work for them and i can never work for the govt. But ASUU chairman talk am say prof for Nigeria dey earn 416k sha
if you remove tax, their take home is 300k or less
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by wonder233: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2021
She is not. She lives in UK and spends the money in the UK and not in Nigeria, so the exchange rate means nothing.
Baawaa:
She is better than some bank managers here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by smallsmall: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Kudos to her! There is dignity in labour.
Her type are the real Females! My kind of Woman.

Not like all those ones on Nairaland whose only asset is their over-used Vagina and ballistic backside or Breast. grin grin
Small sense, dem nor get, they depend on a man for their livelihood and they will still be shouting "men are scum" all over the place.

If you are one of dem Vaginas, you can start your usual, stupid rants cum conversation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by tradepunter: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
Who should we blame? Her country or herself??

By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong

Olosho things brah

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
if you remove tax, their take home is 300k or less

you might be right because my HOD when i was in school earns 240k per month. he showed me the alert. Baba begin sell lab equipment just to feed

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
more like face you and slap me with cockroaches. Lol
not true, more like what you have in lekki and ajah..
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

you might be right because my HOD when i was in school earns 240k per month. he showed me the alert. Baba begin sell lab equipment just to feed
hahahaha haha.. I got your back bro.. Lol
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Newton85: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
michlins:
You want her to remind us how she played for Nigeria and we Nigerians abandoned her?

Let her do what she has to do and make her living
How did Nigerians abandon her? What should Nigerians have done for her?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
wonder233:
She is not. She lives in UK and spends the money in the UK and not in Nigeria, so the exchange rate means nothing.
don't be saying this..

I know a guy abroad. He said anytime he wakes up he prays that our currency keeps depreciating..
. He works with the UN, and he said if he did 'A' with his salary in Nigeria in 2019, but NOW HE Can DO '5A's' with that same salary in Nigeria anytime he comes back..

See pounds na pounds and Usd na usd
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by smallsmall: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
wonder233:

What if she is investing majority of her income, in Assets like Properties in Nigeria?
Do you know how many properties her Annual income can buy in Nigeria, @#700+ in the black market?
Some people, apart from Accommodation, spend virtually less than 10% of their income overseas.
Everything na Western Union and Straight on properties.

I know a young man of about 35yrs who does Security Details in the UK and already has three Medium sized Hotels in Lagos.
But he lives like a pauper in the UK, bare bones life style. angry
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2021
SIRRITE:
NO TIME TO WAIT FOR ANYONE,GAT TO HUSSLE FOR OWN URSELF TO FEED UR OWNSELF BY URSELF angry angry
That's the code...
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jamace(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Life goes on. Nothing is permanent.

Just keep yourself happy with your passion and be proud of it
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by sureEbh: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=Curious345 post=108371836]Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri [/quote
Some professors don't even earn upto that
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
not true, more like what you have in lekki and ajah..

Really...continue spining out lies.

What you have in ajah and lekki, an average citizen in the uk cant afford that lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=sureEbh post=108373133][/quote]

Serious.. Wawuuu.. Some Prof don't earn upto 400k in naija?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by vertueptime: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
After tax nko
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by SirLakes: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
You compare a professor in Nigeria who works probably 20 hours in a month, living in his own house, jetting all over the world.

How many professor dey "jetting all over the world"

Those who can do that are those who have probably become an authority in their field, into politics or they are embezzling some funds in their care.

Professors are not rich for that luxury oga
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Really...continue spining out lies.

What you have in ajah and lekki, an average citizen in the uk cant afford that lifestyle
like I said.. I know people.. They come together like 5 of them.

They rent a 2 bedroom in London for say 1m a month..

They share the rent 200k x 5 = 1m..

Each of them earn 2.8m per month. SO 2.8M - 100K FOR RENT and thy still have 2.7m..

Now is she pays 200k a month for rent, x 12, that is 2.4m a year..

Come to lekki or ajah, I will give you a mansion for this price per annum..

Your Nervous system appears compromised,
I think you're chilling with some Mkpurummiri.. Lol
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by afesco: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by smallsmall: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Newton85:

Go and check:
The Officials of the NFA/NFF are Multi Millionaires ("Picknick" is a Billionaire from NFF Corruption and sleaze, like employing a foreign Coach scam) but the Players who actually sweat it out and play the games, are paupers.

Imagine if Okocha was an English Player, will be running around begging for Contracts and sponsorship at this stage of his life?
What happened to Rashidi Yekini?
The last set of athletes that went to the Olympics were not even paid their sponsorship allowances, money that foreign donors gave them!
In one instant, an Official of Sport Ministry even stole the Ipads that were given to the Athletes.
That is why you cant see commitment among Nigerian footballers because they know that their country does not care for them and every man is on his own.
Break your leg in a match for Nigeria and see how they will just pretend as if you never existed.
Other Western countries will do everything for you, to make sure your life is not a regret, including placing you on full disability Salary/allowance.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by hush15: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/former-super-falcons-goalkeeper-ayegba-turns-bus-driver-in-uk/%3famp

For the records, that bus driving you see so is far more earning and reputable than many CEOs in Nigeria.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
like I said.. I know people.. They come together like 5 of them.

They rent a 2 bedroom in London for say 1m a month..

They share the rent 200k x 5 = 1m..

Each of them earn 2.8m per month. SO 2.8M - 100K FOR RENT and thy still have 2.7m..

Now is she pays 200k a month for rent, x 12, that is 2.4m a year..

Come to lekki or ajah, I will give you a mansion for this price per annum..

I think you're chilling with some Mkpurummiri.. Lol

You always know people, why isn't it you. From your own experience.

So they now spend naira in the uk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Many of them na glorified toilet washer..I no disrespect anyone. It's ok. But what I hate is people talking trash for Nigeria only to go were nobody de see them go do very debasing jobs. Some go complain about village cone town come do ashawo. All because kofu de see them.

I no go fit wah person toilet no matter how much you want pay me. I go rather de Nigeria do mechanics. I feel esteem for that. No be by enviroment. After all who do. Adapt don adapt. The rest na kind over matter.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Many of them na glorified toilet washer..I no disrespect anyone. It's ok. But what I hate is people talking trash for Nigeria only to go were nobody de see them go do very debasing jobs. Some go complain about village cone town come do ashawo. All because kofu de see them.

I no go fit wah person toilet no matter how much you want pay me. I go rather de Nigeria do mechanics. I feel esteem for that. No be by enviroment. After all who do. Adapt don adapt. The rest na mind over matter.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
hush15:

For the records, that bus driving you see so is far more earning and reputable than many CEOs in Nigeria.
don't mind them.. The 2nd most powerful man in Britain was a bus driver some few years ago, his dad was also a bus driver..

What!
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Newton85: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
smallsmall:

Go and check:
The Officials of the NFA/NFF are Multi Millionaires ("Picknick" is a Billionaire from NFF Corruption and sleaze, like employing a foreign Coach scam) but the Players who actually sweat it out and play the games, are paupers.

Imagine if Okocha was an English Player, will be running around begging for Contracts and sponsorship at this stage of his life?
What happened to Rashidi Yekini?
The last set of athletes that went to the Olympics were not even paid their sponsorship allowances, money that foreign donors gave them!
In one instant, an Official of Sport Ministry even stole the Ipads that were given to the Athletes.
That is why you cant see commitment among Nigerian footballers because they know that their country does not care for them and every man is on his own.
Break your leg in a match for Nigeria and see how they will just pretend as if you never existed.
Other Western countries will do everything for you, to make sure your life is not a regret, including placing you on full disability Salary/allowance.
Oga, how did "Nigerians" abandon this goalkeeper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Many of them na glorified toilet washer..I no disrespect anyone. It's ok. But what I hate is people talking trash for Nigeria only to go were nobody de see them go do very debasing jobs. Some go complain about village but come town come do ashawo. All because nobody de see them.

I no go fit wash person toilet no matter how much you want pay me.( Ok maybe I go consider the money) but I go rather de Nigeria do mechanics. I feel esteem for that. No be by enviroment. After all who don Adapt don adapt. The rest na mind over matter.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by generalud: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2021
She has a good option. It is better than going into prostitution. Help me tell her that I need a chartered vehicle to convey me to the village this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by michlins(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Newton85:
read my statement again please
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by sheanzy(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Latiirebo:
Atleast he's not a danfo driver
He's a she

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.