Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) (59738 Views)

I Am Happy To Be A Bus Driver In London-rachael Ayegba, Ex-super Falcons Goalie / Wike Buys A Bus For Rivers Angels (Photo) / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
why are you deceiving people. 3000 pounds in london is peanut and slave driving. Ask whether she is happy doing the job. You compare a professor in Nigeria who works probably 20 hours in a month, living in his own house, jetting all over the world with a bus driver who works 200 hours to make 3k pounds. Where almost 70 percent goes to rent and bills.
oh well , I will assume a bus driver would fork out 2m as monthly rent bill?

Is she high?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by bikefab(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
So long as it pays her bills, no qualms.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
wink2015:
At least she is earning British Pound Sterling

When that currency is exchange with the NGN after deduction of income tax by the British government you will see the difference.

Some years ago there was the news of Peter Konyegwachie one of Nigeria 's boxer who had to fend for himself by washing plate in a hotel in Britain.

There was the case of Singer Mike Okri who worked as a JANITOR IN A FAST FOOD restaurant in the United states.

Mike Okri is Urhobo by tribe from Delta state and he is known as "the Omoge Cronner" from one of songs of those days.

God almighty has even blessed him with twins children.

So nothing to be surprised about.

That is just the way the life flow.

lol. If Nigeria had good leaders nobody will want to wash plate in Uk. You would be shocked that they have nothing to show for it. The only people that enjoy are your kids and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
COMPAQ:

Not really a good anaylsis, as it doesn't consider cost of living.

If that Professor were to be in University of Ibadan (Ibadan being a cheap town), he might be able to save more at the end of every month than the guy earning GBP3000 in London.

Let me add additional perspective for you. I live in Houston and let me give you a run down of bills, some of which don't exist (or are significantly lower) in Nigeria:

Rent (3bed) $1,850 a month (N1.036mln) equivalent in Ibadan is like $178 a month (N1.2mln a year)
Auto Insurance $108 a month (N60k)
Electricity $120 (N67k)
Water $70 (N39k)
Gas $50 (N28k)
Homeowners Insurance $60 (N33k)
Flood Insurance $60 (N33k)
Home Warranty $60 (N33k)

don't mind him. they don't know these things. that's why they come to Europe with high expectations and end up stealing and selling drugs. How can any reasonable person compare Nigeria salary with UK salary when both have far apart standard of living and economy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
[img]https://images./4UQm15DaM3YZK82uSMBRLm.jpg[/img]

Most footballers, male or female, are retiring in their early thirties.

Infact , many top clubs give one year rolling contracts to their over 30 players, regardless of form.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
oh well , I will assume a bus driver would fork out 2m as monthly rent bill?

Is she high?
i am telling you people pay 2 million per month in rent and bills inclusive. If she would ever have savings it would be from her Universal credit aka benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?

How is someone that ride buses in harsh weather, meet with crazy people everyday better than a bank manager in Nigeria that manages people, has an office of his own, has an official car with a driver, have some perks and live a good life.
Driving bus, trucks in d UK is quite lucrative bro or u think say na naija she dey abi..
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by smd837(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2021
A well respected person in Nigeria can be sweeper in UK, blame our government.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

then remove taxes and tell me what is left.
my dad earned 400k for years and he paid 20% income tax and another (? 10%) for life insurance (and when he died FG didn't pay us his life insurance)..

So if you remove 30% from. Professor salary, what is left bro?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:
The person in question maybe faring better than a bank manager here.
who told you? If you are a bank manager and a bus driver in Uk is better than you then you are a fool. If I am bank manager I will be living in a good estate with solar power and water. Driving latest range

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by redcliff: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Whatever it's takes to survive

She probably makes £36,983/yr driving citizens

More grace

or more. probably around 40.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by somehow: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

Half truth.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

How??

How can a bus driver be better than a bank manager in Nigeria.

Stop writing garbage down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by LivingTribunal: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong
The difference is clear when you see their seductive characters on the screen and on social media doing what they know best to gain attention and earn from men's contumacious erection, while the sport girls are out there doing all they can to make their useless country proud.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by somehow: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Whatever it's takes to survive

She probably makes £36,983/yr driving citizens

More grace

Another half truth.

What is the actual take home salary?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
my dad earned 400k for years and he paid 20% income tax and another (? 10%) for life insurance (and when he died FG didn't pay us his life insurance)..

professor earns 400k after tax. don't get it wrong

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
i am telling you people pay 2 million per month in rent and bills inclusive. If she would ever have savings it would be from her Universal credit aka benefit.
I assume she is living in a cheap Condo.

I am also aware that 4 or 5 people do join cash and rent a 2 bedroom over there in London..

In that way she may just be paying N100, 000 naira on monthly rent..

Mumu no dey play away match... You can be mumu in 9ja, but you must be woke out there
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by somehow: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
COMPAQ:

Not really a good anaylsis, as it doesn't consider cost of living.

If that Professor were to be in University of Ibadan (Ibadan being a cheap town), he might be able to save more at the end of every month than the guy earning GBP3000 in London.

Let me add additional perspective for you. I live in Houston and let me give you a run down of bills, some of which don't exist (or are significantly lower) in Nigeria:

Rent (3bed) $1,850 a month (N1.036mln) equivalent in Ibadan is like $178 a month (N1.2mln a year)
Auto Insurance $108 a month (N60k)
Electricity $120 (N67k)
Water $70 (N39k)
Gas $50 (N28k)
Homeowners Insurance $60 (N33k)
Flood Insurance $60 (N33k)
Home Warranty $60 (N33k)

Finally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

professor earns 400k after tax. don't get it wrong
ogami, that one na lai Mohammed..

FG no send you
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

Una don come with una lie.

Bus driver earn 3k pounds in a month in london,vthat is 36k per annum.

Professors in the uk receive 24k per annum.

So how will a bus driver on shift earn more than a full time professor
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?

How is someone that ride buses in harsh weather, meet with crazy people everyday better than a bank manager in Nigeria that manages people, has an office of his own, has an official car with a driver, have some perks and live a good life.
i wonder? Even the toll it takes on your mental health.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Golan007: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

Forget that thing.

They barely make a living as bus drivers.

In any case, it's honourable to work.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Acesexcell(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Latiirebo:
Atleast he's not a danfo driver
he or she��
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Golan007: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Penguin2:
Before you pity her...

Sometimes this year, I met a young elderly woman in Mushin where she was buying UK used stuff(OK) that were just cleared from container.

We got talking and one of the things this woman told me was that being a commercial driver in the UK is one of the most difficult things to get but when you get it it, it is like ‘bloody money’.

The woman knows this because she has her kids in the UK and frequents the country from whence she knew.

People with more information can support or disprove this claim though.

But until then, don’t pity the ex-goalkeeper.

Na lie.

It's not like blood money.

They just scrape by.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

maina don use ur papa pension money. He will pay after. he help your papa invest am

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

Driving bus, trucks in d UK is quite lucrative bro or u think say na naija she dey abi..

Have you been to the Uk before?

How is driving bus in the Uk lucrative. Pls tell me how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2021
somehow:

Another half truth.

I have no idea

That's just average bus Rider yearly income
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Penguin2:
Before you pity her...

Sometimes this year, I met a young elderly woman in Mushin where she was buying UK used stuff(OK) that were just cleared from container.

We got talking and one of the things this woman told me was that being a commercial driver in the UK is one of the most difficult things to get but when you get it it, it is like ‘bloody money’.

The woman knows this because she has her kids in the UK and frequents the country from whence she knew.

People with more information can support or disprove this claim though.

But until then, don’t pity the ex-goalkeeper.

Why don't you go and drive bus in the Uk to get that blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2021
somehow:

Another half truth.

I have no idea

That's just an average bus driver yearly income
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
ogami, that one na lai Mohammed..

FG no send you

na wetin them talk i go follow as i never work for them and i can never work for the govt. But ASUU chairman talk am say prof for Nigeria dey earn 416k sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.