Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) (59735 Views)

I Am Happy To Be A Bus Driver In London-rachael Ayegba, Ex-super Falcons Goalie / Wike Buys A Bus For Rivers Angels (Photo) / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They don't.

It is a shift job not a full time job, some bus company pay as low as 11 pounds per hour while some pay 15 pounds per hour.

i wont argue this further.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Wonk(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
lereinter:

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Wonk(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
lereinter:

You don't know what you are saying
pardon! I'm losin' my mind...!
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
morinto:

Point of correction I lived in the UK and I don't know where una dey hear all this lies from?
First of all u can't spit on a bus driver because most of the bus has a cctv camera inside and u would be prescuted for that.
Secondly the part where the driver sit is been cover by bullet proof glass to avoid the driver from been attack so I don't know how can a spit pass through a bullet proof glass and also all the time I spend in UK the moment people are leaving the bus we tell the bus driver thank you for the ride. I was surprised initially but later knew it was there part of gestures always thanking the driver.
Actually I don't really blame you because most people think and see perception according to their environment in which there are been born and it seem you grew up in a place that people don't respect driver and driver are always been broke that why u drew your final conclusion and think that is also the same with uk

Even though people are persecuted for assault on bus drivers.

There are still attacks on them.

Why then do they start putting bullet proof glasses and cctv on buses if there was no attack on them?

Watch this assault of a bus driver in Newcastle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1137548/Shocking-moment-passenger-violently-attacks-bus-driver.html

How about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bus-driver-punched-grabbed-needless-21889105.amp

You type as if everything is so perfect in the uk, no stabbings on buses, no assault or racist attack, every body are nice and say thank you

Fyi, there are places the police can't enter to arrest criminals
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

i wont argue this further.

Better don't
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You know what i meant clearly.

Council flat = public housing.

Answer my question, if a bus driver in the uk can afford a 2022 model toyota Camry car by just putting in 100 pounds,then why are most of these people living in public housing?

You still don't understand council houses.

Anybody can apply if you don't see the need to pay too much on private rent cos you can still buy a house from the council.

it is a matter of choice. You have this naija mentality of living large cos you have the money. life is about prudence.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by rollywise(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Driving bus in UK? She's living my dreams. Please I want to drive bus Canada. Please can anyone help. I can even drive Keke sef
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

Mr Man, medical consultants na 700k to 1mil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Golan007: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Ignorant people everywhere writing what they know nothing about. The UK system is so organized that except you go beyond your means, you will always have enough to save after expenses.

An average salary in UK is £1500 and with about £1k you will live a life many Nigerians dream of.

£400 for accommodation which includes Electricity bill 24/7 supply...high speed 5G uninterrupted access to the internet with full video streaming 24/7....Gas bill...water and council tax even if you have to share some amenities

£300 for feeding and i mean feeding like a prince.

£180 for transportation if you go out often.

£120 for miscellaneous.

You will still be left with £500 savings which is about 400k in naira.

If you now have a spouse and you want to live in a bigger apartment you can do that and because they usually share bills in UK you will still be left with good savings each month except you do pass yourself and of course many people earn more than £1500 after tax.

You lot should stop writing nonsense.

In what part of UK 18K a year great?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ninisun:

Mr Man, medical consultants na 700k to 1mil
how.. My Inlaw na medical consultant. He doesn't earn 700k...
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Ofolete: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please I am a good driver and I am interested. Madam Ayegba connect me to this driving work in UK. I am like a slave being a civil servant in Nigeria University.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Ignorant people everywhere writing what they know nothing about. The UK system is so organized that except you go beyond your means, you will always have enough to save after expenses.

An average salary in UK is £1500 and with about £1k you will live a life many Nigerians dream of.

£400 for accommodation which includes Electricity bill 24/7 supply...high speed 5G uninterrupted access to the internet with full video streaming 24/7....Gas bill...water and council tax even if you have to share some amenities

£120 for miscellaneous.

If you now have a spouse and you want to live in a bigger apartment you can do that and because they usually share bills in UK you will still be left with good savings each month except you do pass yourself and of course many people earn more than £1500 after tax.

nice one bro.. No mind all those yahoo inclined UK people, living in lalaLand
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
wonder233:
Your guy stays abroad, probably does menial jobs like this lady in this story. He is excited cos of the differencein exchange rates. Okay. But will he come to Nigeria to spend the money? No. Will he work for a little while, then come back here? No. Cos most times,
when people japa it's for life. Coming back is deemed village people. So who then is the beneficiary of the difference in exchange rate? Family?, friends? Etc. Cos He LIVES ABROAD! So he will live all his days toiling and calculating exchange rates. So when does he actually 'live'?
he works wit the United nations children fund..

Menial jobs kor abi ni..

Stop living by the statutes of the Hollywood movies you watch..

With £1500 as salary you can still save £500 monthly.

He comes back often, I was with him 3 months ago, he just bought 2 corrola for his dad and mom..

I took him to. Ojodu berger to buy the cars..

He said 9ja money is like toilet paper now
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by emmaodet: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

Do you actually know what “Cost of Living means”?
Agreed, she is making 2m in naira in Uk driving but unless she sends part of the money to nigeria, she is just another struggling person in the UK.
It is Basic Economics.
If she is to work and stay in UK all her life, she would be another nobody who is struggling to pay out a 3-bedroom apartment mortgage. She won’t be any different from the danfo drivers in nigeria who through serious savings, would buy a land in Ifo or Mowe and build in 10 years.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
emmaodet:

Do you actually know what “Cost of Living means”?
Agreed, she is making 2m in naira in Uk driving but unless she sends part of the money to nigeria, she is just another struggling person in the UK.
It is Basic Economics.
If she is to work and stay in UK all her life, she would be another nobody who is struggling to pay out a 3-bedroom apartment mortgage. She won’t be any different from the danfo drivers in nigeria who through serious savings, would buy a land in Ifo or Mowe and build in 10 years.
ok you're forming big boy in 9ja, Nd then you go to another man's land to form big boy abii..

Nigerians and pride..

Why must she pay mortgage? Is it a must to own a house?

W at happened to rent?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
backbencher:

1.Female football is not as lucrative and as money generating as men's football.

Infact, female sports does not generate as much money as male sports really. It does not even get as much coverage as male sports.

Recently there was a FA cup final in the UK for women's football, where Chelsea ladies beat Arsenal Ladies 3-0. No tv coverrage, only some radio and internet coverage. Men's equivalent...airs in over 100 countries, in several languages.

2.Female footballers don't earn as much as the male footballers as a result (Even the USA women's team had to fight for years to get similar pay in allowances as their male counterparts...)

EG...the highest paid female footballer earns 518000 dollars annually. Messi, the highest paid male footballer earns 92 times that.

3.NFF , like most football federations, does not pay female teams as equally as male teams. Because Super Eagles brings in more money than the Super Falcons....so pay reflects that. (Recall what I said about USWNT VS usmnt and pay)

According to sports Bible it's like 178x more sef....Messi Vs the highest earning in female football
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Golan007:

In what part of UK 18K a year great?

It is optional.

iF You are still single you can live in London but if you are a family man you should opt for outside London where you can get a bigger and more convenient apartment for a family life and your spouse must be ready to share bills with you.

In UK nothing like ''the man must provide all'
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Raalsalghul: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

It's the value system of this slow and perverse nation....

We don't value education, talent, hardwork, and decency.

This is why I don't take most Nigerians seriously when they bellyache about their leaders... They are even worse.

Preach!
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
BennyDGreat:

According to sports Bible it's like 178x more sef....Messi Vs the highest earning in female football

Wow...it's worse than i thought. 178 times....
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

DONT FORGET THEY PAY ALOT OF TAXES OVER THERE
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Golan007: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

It is optional.

iF You are still single you can live in London but if you are a family man you should opt for outside London where you can get a bigger and more convenient apartment for a family life and your spouse must be ready to share bills with you.

In UK nothing like ''the man must provide all'

I agree but I still insist 18k a year for a single guy is quite small.

15k a month would mean take home of 1320 pounds a month.

Rent even in Coventry or Newbury would be about 650 for the lowest.

Then you Transport, feed, pay for mod cons.

Oh boy, na suffer.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by geodemainguy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

Sore Soke
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Golan007:

I agree but I still insist 18k a year for a single guy is quite small.

15k a month would mean take home of 1320 pounds a month.

Rent even in Coventry or Newbury would be about 650 for the lowest.

Then you Transport, feed, pay for mod cons.

Oh boy, na suffer.

Guy i tire for you o. 1500 afer tax is ok and even 1300 after tax is ok. If you are not prudent even 50k a year wont be ok for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Golan007: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy i tire for you o. 1500 afer tax is ok and even 1300 after tax is ok. If you are not prudent even 50k a year wont be ok for you.

I totally disagree.

1500k a month is poor, really poor.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Maxwell4404(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just dey Thank God say you, wise to remain for UK
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by tonexman18(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
why are you deceiving people. 3000 pounds in london is peanut and slave driving. Ask whether she is happy doing the job. You compare a professor in Nigeria who works probably 20 hours in a month, living in his own house, jetting all over the world with a bus driver who works 200 hours to make 3k pounds. Where almost 70 percent goes to rent and bills.
Na professors with extra source of income dey jet all over the world… Most profs are into politics
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by idomytin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin brotherly nor mind the Op with carry write.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This bros op can loose guard

Instead of bros op to tell us she is a bus driver in uk

I was thinking she has turned bus driver in oshodi

Or new Benin market
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by tonexman18(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
If i earn mayb 3000 pounds in Uk, does it mean after tax i won’t have up to at least 1500 pounds left, even if i’m living in a shared apartment… Is it that bad?? Based on comments i’m seeing here
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
[img]https://images./4UQm15DaM3YZK82uSMBRLm.jpg[/img]

CR7 is a very exceptional man.

Most players fade before they hit that age
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

£120 for miscellaneous.

/

It is amazing that monthly rent in UK is just 400 Pounds Sterling for everyone and everywhere.
Then the rest is for feeding, transportation and miscellaneous only.

What rabbit hole do you live in? What planet do you live in?

You already calculated her living expenses even when more information about her was not provided in the article.

/
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
how.. My Inlaw na medical consultant. He doesn't earn 700k...

Who tells a non partner exactly what he or she earns?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.