Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) (59733 Views)

I Am Happy To Be A Bus Driver In London-rachael Ayegba, Ex-super Falcons Goalie / Wike Buys A Bus For Rivers Angels (Photo) / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by OvertheTop(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

(NO need to Convert to Naira) because the 3000 Pound is not Enough for her for the month over there because spends it over there in the UK.
The Only Time You can Have a Leverage of the Nigerian Currency with when : You Earn in Foreign Currency and Spend in NAIRA ( then you can be doing conversion)

if Not we are all on the same Pedestal (except for a More Sane Environment over there)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How??

How can a bus driver be better than a bank manager in Nigeria.

Stop writing garbage down

Stop commenting when your brain is out of place.
'May be' was used in that sentence, but your aim was to reply rather than to read.
By the way, what is the average salary of a bank manager? And does being a bank manager mean you know or master money management?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You always know people, why isn't it you. From your own experience.

So they now spend naira in the uk.
Compaq just mentioned me a while a go..

He lives in ohio, a very expensive city and he also lives in an upscale neighbourhood.

He pays 1m for a 3 bedroom mini mansion. (maybe he works with the oil giants in Texas).

So based on the information, we assume a 2 bedroom in a fancy mid scale neighbourhood would hover around 1m in London. (unless maybe you wanna rent a house inside the Buckingham Palace).

1m a month is 12m a year..

I will get you a house next to tinubu bourdillionin ikoyi for that amount per annum.

Like I said, your central nervous system appears compromised, are you currently doing Mkpurummiri?

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
Who should we blame? Her country or herself??

By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong

It's the value system of this slow and perverse nation....

We don't value education, talent, hardwork, and decency.

This is why I don't take most Nigerians seriously when they bellyache about their leaders... They are even worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2021
She is beautiful
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
vertueptime:
After tax nko
400k after tax 300k

2.8m after tax 1.9m
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

Stop commenting when your brain is out of place.
'May be' was used in that sentence, but your aim was to reply rather than to read.
By the way, what is the average salary of a bank manager? And does being a bank manager mean you know or master money management?

So being a bus driver means you have better money management.

Is that most of you are under achievers that you spend all your life time dreaming to become a bus driver in the Uk

Is bus driving a career path, don't you know that it is a job which people in the lowest level of society do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Compaq just mentioned me a while a go..

He lives in ohio, a very expensive city and he also lives in an upscale neighbourhood.

He pays 1m for a 3 bedroom mini mansion. (maybe he works with the oil giants in Texas).

So based on the information, we assume a 2 bedroom in a fancy mid scale neighbourhood would hover around 1m in London. (unless maybe you wanna rent a house inside the Buckingham Palace).

1m a month is 12m a year..

I will get you a house next to tinubu bourdillionin ikoyi for that amount per annum.

Like I said, your central nervous system appears compromised, are you currently doing Mkpurummiri?

Lol..

So paying $1800 as rent means you live in an upscale neighborhood in Houston

Fyi, Rent for a mansion cost about 10k to 24k per month in the United states, just check zillow for more info.

I want you to tell us your own personal experience instead of using other people experience as a pin point.

You keep typing lies out and then using other people experience to cover up your lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by somehow: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Figure in compulsory tax
At least 75% of that money goes to compulsory bills and taxes
BigDawsNet:

I have no idea

That's just an average bus driver yearly income
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:

By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong
Why should we blame anybody, I wonder why Nigerians have this crazy mindset? Do u know if that's her dream, maybe she just enjoy driving a bus, and besides that l, bus drivers are paid really well, so Baba chill everybody get their reasons abi u for prefer she begin beg the FG when no even fit pay December salaries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri
/
By the time a bus driver finishes paying her bills in London, she will be praying to God to be able to relocate to Nigeria on half of a professor's salary in Nigeria.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Have you been to the Uk before?

How is driving bus in the Uk lucrative. Pls tell me how

I have a friend who drives truck there & he told me so , besides u can use google to get more info ...peace
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Aje....

beter for her ooo
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Mariezaza1(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Op this is not news. Do you want her to engage in crime? Even an ex bbnaija house mate is now an Uber driver
Who?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:

Something is wrong
Clitocurrency is a far better than Bitcoin and forex combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2021
We have women driving tricycle in nigeria

A lady that has spent 11 yrs in Finland, moved to UK got a UK driving licence and enjoying herself driving a bus

Giving her family a good life in a sane country away from the satanic administration of buhari osinbajo

Just imagine the number of houses she go don build for Oyo state
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:

Blood of Zachariah! Please tell me this is not True! If this is True we are gone
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by lereinter(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Wonk:
Damn! Not so good! Anyway, where's Dele Alampasu?

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Uninformed individuals will start talking rubbish, pitying her; but if she tell you how much thousands of pounds (£) she makes, with plenty peace of mind, una go shock.

Pitiful Nigerian yoots.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Thanos5555:
shocked
So you want her to be begging her relations for money right, people are just chasing clouts

Do anything to feed yourself as far it is legal,

I pity graduates wey dey wear black suit for bank and dey collect #40k, when boys dey comot shirt for Alaba market dey cash out #200k, drop your status and hustle oooooooo
Hahha
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2021
sammyije:
Light my kpoli grin
You want to steal our boss slowmire statement abi
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by morinto: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?

How is someone that ride buses in harsh weather, meet with crazy people everyday better than a bank manager in Nigeria that manages people, has an office of his own, has an official car with a driver, have some perks and live a good life.
Yeah in the UK people respect drivers and never look down on people profession and secondly car is not a big deal in the UK unlike Nigeria. She as bus driver can afford car that a bank manager can't afford in Nigeria.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

I have a friend who drives truck there & he told me so , besides u can use google to get more info ...peace

You people always have friends that tell you fake stories.

Why aren't you speaking from personal experience

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You people always have friends that tell you fake stories.

Why isn't you?
Guy rest na, am I forcing u to believe me..
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Curious345: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
By the time a bus driver finishes paying her bills in London, she will be praying to God to be able to relocate to Nigeria on half of a professor's salary in Nigeria.

/
we have already sorted that..

Rent gulps 60% of the bills.. Now she pays only 200k a month converted to Nigerian currency

1 Like

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:

Something is wrong

Do you know how much Bus drivers make in U.K? They make about £33,000 (About N25M) per annum.

She is living a great life.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2021
There's no big deal in it.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Damn
Man must survive
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2021
AT LEAST SHE HAS JOB SECURITY AND A PENSION.

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Baawaa:
She is better than some bank managers here
Gbamsulotely + she lives in a society where she can fulfill her destiny regardless of the color of her skin, race, Creed and religion, she will be more protected and catered for in England than living with the Philistine called Buhari in Abuja grin
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by morinto: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Me as a student in the UK I can only work 20hrs a week. I earn 900 pounds a month which is equivalent 685, 000 naira a month. So her been a full time bus driver then she would be making a lot of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.