Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) (59741 Views)

I Am Happy To Be A Bus Driver In London-rachael Ayegba, Ex-super Falcons Goalie / Wike Buys A Bus For Rivers Angels (Photo) / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
From one job to another. I don’t see the news here.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by wonder233: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
£1500 salary isn't much to live by in the UK especially in major cities like London, Manchester, etc. Is the £1500 before or after tax, cos if its before tax, then, it becomes even more paltry given the heavy taxes over there. You said he came to buy the cars here for his people, exactly my point, that you toil over there, live below or at most average standard for your folks down here to enjoy.
Curious345:
he works wit the United nations children fund..

Menial jobs kor abi ni..

Stop living by the statutes of the Hollywood movies you watch..

With £1500 as salary you can still save £500 monthly.

He comes back often, I was with him 3 months ago, he just bought 2 corrola for his dad and mom..

I took him to. Ojodu berger to buy the cars..

He said 9ja money is like toilet paper now
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by morinto: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Even though people are persecuted for assault on bus drivers.

There are still attacks on them.

Why then do they start putting bullet proof glasses and cctv on buses if there was no attack on them?

Watch this assault of a bus driver in Newcastle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1137548/Shocking-moment-passenger-violently-attacks-bus-driver.html

How about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bus-driver-punched-grabbed-needless-21889105.amp

You type as if everything is so perfect in the uk, no stabbings on buses, no assault or racist attack, every body are nice and say thank you

Fyi, there are places the police can't enter to arrest criminals
I never say UK is perfect. There are some places which are ghetto and crime rate are high even though have not been to such places but have heard about stories from people about such places. Trust me police can arrest you any where in the U. K and no place is so bad that u can't be arrested.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by emonkey(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri

No mind them o. Immediately they see “bus driver”, they immediately see Danfo bus driver smoking igbo. That is the only life they know.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by SIRTee15: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You know what i meant clearly.

Council flat = public housing.

Answer my question, if a bus driver in the uk can afford a 2022 model toyota Camry car by just putting in 100 pounds,then why are most of these people living in public housing?

It's obvious u know nothing about council house in uk. Every modern development in uk must allocate part of their buildings for council housing. It's the law.
Even posh and expensive estates have council houses. U will be surprised you are paying 1200 pounds per month while your neighbour is paying 400 pounds for same type of building in same neighbourhood because he got it via council house.
And u can even buy a council house if u've lived there long enough. It's a convenient way of buying a house rather than paying someone else mortgage as rent.
U guys should research b4 spewing rubbish.
If naija works for u, good. If u feel uk isn't working for u then leave but don't come here to spread lies.

As per the lady in question. All work na work. Or u prefer her to come to naija and be begging. I'm sure if super falcons offer her a job, she will accept the offer. But how many coaching staff does the national team need? The women league is as good as dead and I'm sure neither players or coaching staff are well enumerated if paid at all.

My only issue I have is that she should have pursued a football career in uk, like being a coach or scout. She can even be an high school football coach. It's almost the same wages as bus driver if not more.
But it's her choice and I'm not the one to judge people. Besides she looks fresher compared to when she was a goalkeeper for Nigeria. I'm surprised no one noticed that.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

It is amazing that monthly rent in UK is just 400 Pounds Sterling for everyone and everywhere.
Then the rest is for feeding, transportation and miscellaneous only.

What rabbit hole do you live in? What planet do you live in?

You already calculated her living expenses even when more information about her was not provided in the article.

/

Are you that dumb to undrstand that my illustration is for someone who earns around £1500?
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by dwyseone(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Its a very good job with lots of overtime. Before you even get to drive a bus in UK you will have gone through a lots in driving couple with the fact that the best are usually selected, not the way it is done in Nigeria where you can get your driving licence from the comfort of your room.
She earns good money, not less than than £40,000 per year with overtime.
She has done well for herself, she should please be celebrated, at least, for not being a nuisance in London.
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by kutashi: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is a mumu analysis! I am sure the guy earning £3,000 will be complaining by the time he cut out utilities cost from the money!

I don't know what's wrong with you people! All you know is to convert to naira. What you will buy with £10 in Nigeria, you may not get that equivalent in UK. Typical Nigeria dindinrin syndrome!
Curious345:
Medical consultants earn 300k-400k monthly in 9ja.

Professors earn 400k-500k monthly in 9ja.

Bus driver earn £3,000 (2.8m) monthly in London..

If you don't chose driving a bus above this mess we call a country then you must be high on Mkpurummiri
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Hkff: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by 2DADDEY: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Naija na scam btw
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
Who should we blame? Her country or herself??

By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong
nope. Female soccer sucks
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by Adedejinas(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na only your cloth you go carry enter the apartment with that rent
Curious345:
Compaq just mentioned me a while a go..

He lives in ohio, a very expensive city and he also lives in an upscale neighbourhood.

He pays 1m for a 3 bedroom mini mansion. (maybe he works with the oil giants in Texas).

So based on the information, we assume a 2 bedroom in a fancy mid scale neighbourhood would hover around 1m in London. (unless maybe you wanna rent a house inside the Buckingham Palace).

1m a month is 12m a year..

I will get you a house next to tinubu bourdillionin ikoyi for that amount per annum.

Like I said, your central nervous system appears compromised, are you currently doing Mkpurummiri?

Lol..
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by calcal: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Beautiful looking lady, keep it up
Re: Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) by mickyeddi(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
Who should we blame? Her country or herself??

By the way, why is our female footballers not making money like our female celebrities?? No endorsements etc, meanwhile the big brother housemates and Nollywood actresses are buying properties like undies.

Something is wrong

UK bus drivers earn more than Bank managers in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.