Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits (77562 Views)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Bandits are government sponsored.
Are you sure
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Because DSS can search you like this
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by egoldman(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

This particular helicopter is known for the long range it can cover, the regularly can cover almost 800km on one tank and with that modification i see there which I suspect is an extension fuel tank I suspect this helicopter must have come from outside our borders ...I really don't know but this smells French to me

If they, make it come from mamfe, whose responsibility is it to monitor our airspace? Can any aircraft fly into the southeast without government clearance?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Billygee2u: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Billygee2u: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Kanyol:
Really disturbing. And for the fact that they had the effrontery to record it gives me the chills. See boldness na.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Billygee2u: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2021
tungamaje:
Someone has infiltrated their camp with a spy camera to present to the whole world that indeed a white chopper has been dropping items to these Fulani bandits. Any more need to ask for evidence?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Gee64: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Illiteracy is a disease.

Let's reform our minds towards being nationalistic rather than being tribalistic. That way we would make a one, United Nigeria.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2021
This is katsina walahi
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by TheGift: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
egoldman:

Would it take this insecurity madness to affect you directly you to be able to verify this clear proof?

Your question is totally unnecessary and irrelevant to my post. Especially with the last sentence I wrote.

P.S. Fake news contributes to insecurity!!!
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by JOSCOFELIX: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
This the first time I am seeing helicopter without any call number on it ..the person that came down looks like a white man..this helicopter in the video seem to be a modified Bell 429 Global ranger and I gather our govt even has some in service used by the police and NEMA
this helicopter is only used by South African and Angola in Africa continent.nisma helicopter is a109 and not bell even police bell ranger is different from this
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by JOSCOFELIX: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

This particular helicopter is known for the long range it can cover, the regularly can cover almost 800km on one tank and with that modification i see there which I suspect is an extension fuel tank I suspect this helicopter must have come from outside our borders ...I really don't know but this smells French to me
it South Africa operation in Mozambique not in Nigeria. Nigeria full of fake news

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by JOSCOFELIX: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nigeria has no radar coverage anywhere apart from Lagos and Abuja
they is rader covarge in brono, makurdi and niger airforce base
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by JOSCOFELIX: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2021
funshint:

You're not a buharist yet you're alrdy throwing the french connection into this when credible Intel is telling us that we're fighting with enemies from within. Statements like yours who claim to be so knowledgeable in the security realm of these country are dangerous and have been a huge setback to the fight against these vampires. Instead of allowing us to concentrate on the immediate sponsors of this terror you'll start to distract us with your international conspiracy that is backed with next to no proof. Whether you're a Buharist or not is of no concern here; please just keep your useless opinion to yourself!
people like don't know what to say, France that cause the sorry in Libya, is the France that you are hyping France that mail want to stop there operation and employ Russian wanger
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by goaldynboy: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
AniOmaa:
Cc: Godons1

Na your people be this... by the time you Almajiri pigs are done using your own hands to wipe out each other, Igbos will move in and buy up all the landmass in the North and convert all your women into our sex slaves, useless animals.

I am very sure you are not Igbo but a smelly afonja miscreant!!
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by FarahAideed: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
they is rader covarge in brono, makurdi and niger airforce base

That's spatial coverage for tactical Airforce use ..I mean like a full National coverage by Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's okay IPOB knows 99% of the audience can never learn that the only person to emerge from the helicopter was a white man in black t-shirt and shorts, as they know that only 1% of Nigerians can afford the data charges for streaming videos.

So Nothing to link the helicopter or its passengers to Nigeria talk less of Nigeria military.
Nothing to prove the date of the video.
Nothing to prove the country.
Nothing to prove the identities of the Africans that waited for the helicopter.
Nothing to prove they were terrorist or even combatants so sign of any arms or weapons.
Nothing to say the the men on ground are not peaceful team on a work field expedition.
FarahAideed:
This the first time I am seeing helicopter without any call number on it ..the person that came down looks like a white man..this helicopter in the video seem to be a modified Bell 429 Global ranger and I gather our govt even has some in service used by the police and NEMA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.