Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits (77561 Views)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Soso990240(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
The NORTH( ALL NORTHERNERS) is the architect of its misfortune. They just want to draw the Nation's attention to only themselves, thereby causing problems for themselves. BTW, why is every border in the south so tight, yet our borders in the northern Nigeria is so open and porous? i guess they allow people from Niger and Benin Republic to enter the country and join in the population of the North. 50% of the so called Fulanis and Hausas are immigrants from neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by chukwuoke(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
What Maxi Nnamdi Kanu is coming to light gradually. Very soon we all we come to testify with him that the bubu up there is not the real time one. God is at work. Mmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Bahamas95(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
The chopper came all the way from Pakistan. Stop suspecting northern politicians, they are innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

rest my bro Nigerian future is safe

I can't sleep with my two eyes closed o with the level of insecurity going on.

From ritual killings to kidnapping to bandits.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by McStoic(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:
Twitter User share the video of chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandit.

Here is what he wrote

DISTURBING VIDEO A chopper exchanging unidentified items with bandits. The music on the background is in Hausa language. The people on the background exchanging pleasantries
in Fulfulde language. Location unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKuIGwYEIk

Source: https://twitter.com/AliyuKwarbai/status/1469083272059797516?t=VfJDjXJxC6lhMg7sIZXs-w&s=19

What a nation

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Police don't use such choppers...NEMA maybe...but all government planes have a registered number on them..
FarahAideed:
This the first time I am seeing helicopter without any call number on it ..the person that came down looks like a white man..this helicopter in the video seem to be a modified Bell 429 Global ranger and I gather our govt even has some in service used by the police and NEMA
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Ofadaman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
These guys are preparing for war in 2023 when Buhari leaves office.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by bablon20(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
This country is already doomed by default because the educated literates who have spent time and money going to schools hardly have access or move closer to a chopper in d city and here are illiterate bandits using chopper to order for their food supplies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
DAT one was a Navy helicopter... NN which stands for Nigerian navy was bold on the tail..

Rollsnjaguar:
See another one, some youth recorded this in a forest in southwest. Only God knows what this people are planning for the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6585500/strange-helicopter-found-yoruba-forest#102343723
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Tunagee(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ofadaman:
These guys are preparing for war in 2023 when Buhari leaves office.

Story. War over what?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Don27tiky(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Femmyfestus:
bandits na your mate?
Na oyinbo sef come down from the chopper to give them the supply
Zoo is a joke.
This banditry is obviously sponsored by people in government
i laugh at those who say those in government are the ones sponsoring people to spoil their own government. It is because of such insensitive reasoning that makes the real culprit succeed. It is only insensitive people that don’t know the opposition could be behind all this. You are the only one in this country that will probably sponsor criminals to spoil your government and kill your people. To you you will prefer a bad name....
I hate hearing dumb talks like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
That one in SW bushes belonged to the navy ..with excuse that the pilot was conducting training
FarahAideed:

We were able to track that helicopter then , it belonged to a govt agency then but this one has no single mark or number in it to identify it
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Don27tiky(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
ERockson:
We know the government is complicit in all this and that's why they can't do nothing. A fight against the bandits is a fight against the north
i laugh at those who say those in government are the ones sponsoring people to spoil their own government. It is because of such insensitive reasoning that makes the real culprit succeed. It is only insensitive people that don’t know the opposition could be behind all this. You are the only one in this country that will probably sponsor criminals to spoil your government and kill your people. To you you will prefer a bad name....
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by splashbaby(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
A civil war is leading fast in Nigeria...the Fulanis are at the centre of it all. They control Nigeria through political means, now they want territorial control using the Nigeria constitution. Funny enough, they might succeed.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by mcfestgee: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
And we have air space management authority....
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Don27tiky(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Very disturbing Buhari people doing their thing
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Curious345: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buhari is a secret agent of the NIGER REPUBLIC.

HE WANTS TO DESTROY NIGERIA AND ELOPE ON MAY 29TH 2023

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ma373733(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
We've seen it all in this country shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Curious345: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
mcfestgee:
And we have air space management authority....
you have what?

Dream. On
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by irunoko(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Bandits are government sponsored.
that's crystal clear

Bubu well done o.your children/messengers are doing a good job.after now you go sit down for camera dey deceive yourself say you have zero tolerance to terrorists and agents of destruction

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by GoldenSpec: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
FG how far?? Xmas gift don land grin.. Na just the innocent souls i just dey pity cry
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ken6488(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:

Nothing will change dear. This guys have already gone beyond 2023.
everything will change
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ERockson: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don27tiky:
Then what should a good and proactive government do? We are not wrong to have alleged they are complicit. If you know them tell them to do something. You might not know you are actually the dumb one

8 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ken6488(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
After 2023 after losing the Presidency the North will become a death zone they will kill each other in thousands
Iraq go learn
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ken6488(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
After 2023 after losing the Presidency the North will become a death zone they will kill each other in thousands
a southern president will not risk life off military personnel for nothing
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by irunoko(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don27tiky:
so how come the so called opposing groups have not been prosecuted and found guilty.why are they always arrested and that's the end of the matter? Why are they always treating bandits and terrorists like special untouchable citizens while Sunday and Nnamdi are where they are?

Please let's stop this hypocrisy for once

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by kokomilala(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Only the blind,in all ramifications, don't see that the current terrorism in Northern Nigeria is state sponsored. The state invented terrorism.Now, non-state actors use it to advance their cause.
The US has SCHOOL OF AMERICAS,where terrorsits are trained and equppied to help the US subvert any nation.First,the nations of Latin America and latterly other nations.
The Nigerian government is using the ongoing terrorism to advance the Fulani cause.They've come down to the East to carry out covert terrorist acts in order to create an impression that the area is ungovernable.Thus,giving them the ammunition to deploy state forces to quell the Biafran agitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cognitivereason:
DAT one was a Navy helicopter... NN which stands for Nigerian navy was bold on the tail..

We know is for the Nigerian Navy. But why was it in that tick forest?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Ttalk: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don27tiky:

In other words, APC was responsible for Chibok abduction, Madalla bombing and Yanyan bombing while PDP is now responsible for all the banditry and kidnapping. Is that what you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Benitoh: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Who's deceiving who ;Do cheesy grin

When we tell them that the so called unknown gun men, bandits, Boko Haram, Esn and kidnappers are military men and Nigeria Army that our politicians are using to settle scores.

If you think you want to die for and carry Nigerian matter for head, you must have your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Godispeace: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
i just dont know Y Buhari hate make these igbos display high level of stupidity, Mor0n and daftness shocked shocked shocked shocked so APC will sponsor bandits to destabilized its own govt so that they continue ruling by 2023 ?? ARE U NOT AN EDIOT !!!!
OssyMalik:
Fulani terrorists is APC’s project to destabilize Nigeria. The situation of Nigeria in 2023 will be a shocker after Buhari leaves office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.