Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits (77556 Views)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oh alright then

FarahAideed:

It actually belonged to Nimasa they use it for waterway surveillance
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Ttalk: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
funshint:

You're not a buharist yet you're alrdy throwing the french connection into this when credible Intel is telling us that we're fighting with enemies from within. Statements like yours who claim to be so knowledgeable in the security realm of these country are dangerous and have been a huge setback to the fight against these vampires. Instead of allowing us to concentrate on the immediate sponsors of this terror you'll start to distract us with your international conspiracy that is backed with next to no proof. Whether you're a Buharist or not is of no concern here; please just keep your useless opinion to yourself!

Dont take it too personal, the guy has giving some insight into the discussion just like you did and I agree that external factors requires insiders to carryout their operation, why is it difficult for government to identify these groups and prosecute those that has been indicted by UAE government

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by maldino: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
This shows that insecurity in the country is a fully sponsored AGENDA and yet the sponsors have not been exposed...
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Cognitivereason: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
True but u know Nigerians.. They will still insist their aim was to drop weapons for Fulani..
Am sure the community people being the average illiterate, sentimental and cynical people would have hijacked the crews and the chopper and change the entire story they they captured the suppliers of Fulani...trust Nigerians with anything grin

Rollsnjaguar:

Well I believe you, but they should not have taken off when the locals sited them and were calling for backup. They could have waited and show their ids to forestall speculations.

That's my thought anyway.

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Thesaint141(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigSarah:
This is not ending anytime soon, would be worse if a southerner comes in 2023

Better Oil dey ur head.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Seun360(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
They should split this country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Evercurious(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigSarah:
This is not ending anytime soon, would be worse if a southerner comes in 2023

Not at all except the southerner is one of Buhari's type example Tinubu cos he wont have the guts to confront them . Afterall he has always being in support of their activities
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by funshint(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ttalk:

Dont take it too personal, the guy has giving some insight into the discussion just like you did and I agree that external factors requires insiders to carryout their operation, why is it difficult for government to identify these groups and prosecute those that has been indicted by UAE government
No he gave no insight; you see sometimes people will just cookup unfound conspiracy theory just because they think they have a little knowledge of the security workings of this country. Before you know it falsehoods like this will easily appeal to people who will never agree that the terrorism we're fighting actually starts from within. It's a lazy perspective and opinions like this without credible proofs should not be entertained. It subtly shields the real perpetrators of this crime from direct prosecution.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Evercurious(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
I pity Nigerians oo..una still dey play games..while some even dey nairaland dey blame one tribe or the other..
Nigerians will never learn oo.. believe me Dem go still vote one worse person in this coming election..they will allow tribalism cover their ability to think..

Tell that to the blind BATs ( Tinubu's noise makers)

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Tell that to the blind BATs ( Tinubu's nonsense makers)
Did you not read my comment?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by LLiKYekoba: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ttalk:
This is serious, what this portend for this country is scary. This is organised terrorism with the backing of state official and apparatus of government in the known.

We have heard revelations from Dr Malaifia and that retired Navy Commodore who came to Channels TV to make inducting revelations, yet there were no action from the present government whatsoever rather than their usual DSS mic testing and jamboree investigation.

Whan are we going to be free from all these barbaric tendencies?

When you divide the cesspit, north and south.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by iyke2frankeze: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
To thy tent oh Israel!
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Evercurious(f): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Did you not read my comment?

Of course I did.. I simply meant those that re campaigning for Tinubu shld take note
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by LLiKYekoba: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Coldie:
Fake news

Because your papa join APC the other day after failing in business, you don throway your brain enter gutter. Mugu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Of course I did.. I simply meant those that re campaigning for Tinubu shld take note
Oops sorry about that I misread you...you are right tho..I hope Nigerians learn..
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Evercurious(f): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Oops sorry about that I misread you...you are right tho..I hope Nigerians learn..

No qualms.. I just pray they do
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Every human uprising is politically motivated, we can deny the fact but there are folks happy with the state of the nation.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Hkff: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by rollywise(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kanyol:
Really disturbing. And for the fact that they had the effrontery to record it gives me the chills. See boldness na.

People that could enter military base and kidnap military men and yet federal government is saying they have to follow due process to call them terrorists and you talking of boldness. These guys are the real deal

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by IbileIfe: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joel 2: 20 - 27

20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.

22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:
Cc: Godons1

Na your people be this... by the time you Almajiri pigs are done using your own hands to wipe out each other, Igbos will move in and buy up all the landmass in the North and convert all your women into our sex slaves, useless animals.

Nwanne obi adighi gi nma ooo...
Lol
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by dasparrow: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerians are still in denial but they will wake up one day and by then it will be too late. Your country will be owned by jihadists and you will be a pawn in their game. Keep playing the ostrich and fighting over tribe on Nairaland while your leaders continue to sell you out to terrorists.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by surequality: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Who recorded this video?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Kc3000: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yet, silly people say Buhari is not working. Do you people think it's easy to coordinate a Jihad?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by JaskanFactor: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Terrorists can only become civil servants in a country run by foreign colonial racists that hate you.
Not even the police force of lagos can easily call on helicopter support, but the civil servants with the job of killing the population have helicopter support

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by piagetskinner(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Dss and other security agents no go see this one now o..
Mtchew

Yeye de smell.

This Buhari era is the worst ever!
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by LordKushmann(m): 2:38am On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
This the first time I am seeing helicopter without any call number on it ..the person that came down looks like a white man..this helicopter in the video seem to be a modified Bell 429 Global ranger and I gather our govt even has some in service used by the police and NEMA

I like people like you instantly.. Should be given premium leverage on this platform. Very knowledgeable.
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by ello29(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2021
All regions in Nigeria should stand up now and take total control of the security of their zone very seriously as it is spelled out in the constitution because it seems like some politicians and some security personnel have compromised our security system, the middle belt, south South, South East , and south west are now targeted. This is a sponsored jihadist to destabilize the country unity. We must stand up now to resist this killing of innocent Nigerians weather in the North, South, East and West
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by Pointnoire(m): 4:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by egoldman(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2021
TheGift:

How do we verify that this is Northern Nigeria?
The date , time, location?

Why is an aircraft that should be moving clandestinely painted in white like a medical or relief aircraft? I can’t conclude based on this random source.

Having said that, there is growing insecurity in the North.

Would it take this insecurity madness to affect you directly you to be able to verify this clear proof?
Re: Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits by showafrica(m): 4:56am On Dec 11, 2021
OssyMalik:
Fulani terrorists is APC’s project to destabilize Nigeria. The situation of Nigeria in 2023 will be a shocker after Buhari leaves office

Na waiting them no no... The 2015 agenda will surface. Today's terror will be child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.