Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224909 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
dagreen14: Hi Phemmy,

Please i am after Toyota Sienna, send me an email to koladeadeleke1@hotmail.com for the price and year...

Your time on our thread is golden to us, and you are appreciated, Sir.
Please let us know the year(s) that you are iinterested in, it will take forever to give you a price of Sienna from 1998 to 2012 or even 2012, and besides, will be waste of your time, if you want a 2013 and we quoting you for a 1998.
You could as well tell us your budget and we will use that to design what suits you best.
You are just one step away from your next ride . . . Looking forward to doing business with you and God Bless.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is golden to us, and you are appreciated, Sir.
Please let us know the year(s) that you are iinterested in, it will take forever to give you a price of Sienna from 1998 to 2012 or even 2012, and besides, will be waste of your time, if you want a 2013 and we quoting you for a 1998.
You could as well tell us your budget and we will use that to design what suits you best.
You are just one step away from your next ride . . . Looking forward to doing business with you and God Bless.

region of 800k - 900k?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
dagreen14: region of 800k - 900k?

The Cheapest Sienna i can get you would be with a budget of 1.1M Naira . . . Those things are not cheap at all, and i am sure you would appreciates something reliable and really nice
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The Cheapest Sienna i can get you would be with a budget of 1.1M Naira . . . Those things are not cheap at all, and i am sure you would appreciates something reliable and really nice

Please let me know when you find one...thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by palam: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
Im interested in a good Canadian spec Sienna XLE 2000-2002.Waiting to hear from you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
dagreen14: Please let me know when you find one...thanks

Please specify if you mean for us to let you know if and when we are able to get you a Sienna within 1.1M Naira or something with your budget of 950K Naira . . . .Please let us know so as to be sure we are on same page.
If you mean a Sienna within 1.1M Naira, we dont have to look, they are here and we could make it happen within couple of days . . . .
Check out the posted, could be yours for only 1.1M Naira, delivered to Lagos.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
palam: Im interested in a good Canadian spec Sienna XLE 2000-2002.Waiting to hear from you

2000 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.49M Naira ; 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.58M Naira ; 2002 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.65M Naira. High prices, but i guess good stuff not easy to come by . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2012
i Bros Fhemmmy,
I received the Pictures today thanks, i have sent you an email with 2 order request also.
Thanks, the Lord is your Strenght
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
jites: i Bros Fhemmmy,
I received the Pictures today thanks, i have sent you an email with 2 order request also.
Thanks, the Lord is your Strenght

Seen and working on them, Sir . . . You are the Chief oh, and i hail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
We wanna do business with you too . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hi Bros Fhemmmy, you know now, my own na small time for now, i give you my owm personal order since but no feedback yet, i know that my budget is small thats why i am patiently waiting, i give you my budget but you said i can only get a toyota camry for 750k. Make i repeat my own order again i am interested in either a TOYATA CAMRY WAGON, OR VW PASSAT WAGON, you know i need the big boot for my farm. I would like to be the first to receive my order self so that i can confidently tell all those my client say seeing is believing, i go show them my clean car for them to see. So what do you say BROS FHEMMMY? Just like this ones i attached so.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2012
^^^ Will look into this tomorrow . . . Thought you wanted to get something for your friends first, but not to worry, will bombard you with few tomorrow. . . .Nite and God Bless.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bros Fhemmmy, yes Na I wanted to get something for my friends first but I have sent them all the pictures you sent so now the ball is in their court, they need to turn their request in actual purchase. They ask for pictures and when I gave them the pictures am still waiting for them to take the next step. Anyway bros look for my own for me and that other toyota camry order I requested yesterday too. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks bros Fhemmmy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^ CHief, i Found not a Single Camry Wagon, nor Passat wagon within the price range, please remember that, those are rides that were never too common, However, we came across a Volvo V40 wagon . . . Honestly, it is not up to our standard but see the posted Pix . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Haha Bros FHEMMMY, the moment you say "its not up to our standard" the car don fail be that now, shwoo see me see trouble o, my main man whose watch word is clean and realiable say car is not up to his standard i dont have to decide again na. Anyway, thanks sha but i think i will try raise some more money and go for what i want and the one that is "UP TO YOUR STANDARD" by the way the one that is up to your standard, what price will they be going for? so i can know how much more man need to try raise. Once again thank you for your honesty and transparency. If you dont mind my asking, how much was this V40 not up to fhemmmy standard car going for before and what year is it.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^ Check this out . . .

Make Subaru
Model Forester
Year 2002
Kilometers 150K MIles
Body Type Wagon
Transmission Automatic
Colour Red
Fuel Type Gasoline

Only 880K Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
i want to make a deposit for the sienna vehicle but i have to be sure of what i am doing is right .....what is the assurance that the vehicle will be delivered
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
dagreen14: i want to make a deposit for the sienna vehicle but i have to be sure of what i am doing is right .....what is the assurance that the vehicle will be delivered

Chief, find time and sit down with my Partner in Lagos, you are not sending the money to me "Faceless, but doing great things" but you are giving the money to someone on ground in Nigeria.
We have been on Nairaland for 4 years and God's willing we are growing by the day . . . We are not just about the money but about a great name, cos once we are able to deliver a great machine to you, you will be happy and send some of your friends and family to us, that is what we called business and running away with your Money . . . We have so much testimonies on NL for your to check out
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by chelseabmw(m): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2012
dagreen14: i want to make a deposit for the sienna vehicle but i have to be sure of what i am doing is right .....what is the assurance that the vehicle will be delivered

Am a moderator in this section....I can tell you 100% that fhemmmy motors is reliable and trustworthy......... You dont need to worry
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

Am a moderator in this section....I can tell you 100% that fhemmmy motors is reliable and trustworthy......... You dont need to worry

Coming from a great person like you, we are honored . . . Always looking forward to do our best for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy,
Good day to you, i was just wondering when i saw the Saburu you posted, it wasn't for me was it?
Still waiting for updates and pictures with regards my Estate toyota camry( price not withstanding and i am prepared to wait until you find one) and the other Toyota Camry for my friend. Any reply and pictures to my email please. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
jites: Hi Fhemmmy,
Good day to you, i was just wondering when i saw the Saburu you posted, it wasn't for me was it?
Still waiting for updates and pictures with regards my Estate toyota camry( price not withstanding and i am prepared to wait until you find one) and the other Toyota Camry for my friend. Any reply and pictures to my email please. Thanks

Chief . . . See what i call a ride, no matter how old . . .

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim V6 LE
Year 1994
Kilometers 126K Miles . . despite the age of the ride.
Body Type Wagon
Transmission Automatic
Colour Gold
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)

All options and working with low km's. comes certified and safety. New brakes,rotors,caliper,oil change,tinted windows,remote start and security system/alarm,roof rack, aluminium factory rims . Third seat 7 passengers vehicle

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of Only 880K Naira and the ride is yours (The ride for sure wont be in market for too long oh)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
More of the pix . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
No one could get you better deals . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Okay, Bros FHEMMMY I HAILLLLLLLL YOU, THE WAY YOU PRAISE THIS CAR SO, I GO TAKE AM,ALTHOUGH THE THING OLD SHA, THIS ONE NA MY OWN. eMAIL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU AND ARRANGE PAYMENT.Thank you very much, YOU BE CORRECT MAN
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
jites: Okay, Bros FHEMMMY I HAILLLLLLLL YOU, THE WAY YOU PRAISE THIS CAR SO, I GO TAKE AM,ALTHOUGH THE THING OLD SHA, THIS ONE NA MY OWN. eMAIL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU AND ARRANGE PAYMENT.Thank you very much, YOU BE CORRECT MAN

You could always reach me on +1-647-702-8336 or leave me your number and i will call you . . . Please pass me not oh gentle Camry wagon be this one oh . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Bros Fhemmmy, you know the problem with Tilted window for Nigeria na, is there anything that can be done about it? because i no dey for police and their wahala o, so if its possible to have it changed that will be grand, i know its one of the features you emphasis but you know now police nor dey allow that kind window for naiga na. Do you know if the cambelt has been changed and if so when was it changed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:12am On Sep 29, 2012
jites: Bros Fhemmmy, you know the problem with Tilted window for Nigeria na, is there anything that can be done about it? because i no dey for police and their wahala o, so if its possible to have it changed that will be grand, i know its one of the features you emphasis but you know now police nor dey allow that kind window for naiga na. Do you know if the cambelt has been changed and if so when was it changed.

Chief, This is a factory tint, and we will help you to secure a Tint permit in Nigeria ( at your own cost ofcourse) . . Except you want them to change all the windows, and there is really no need for that, this is for sure the cleanest 1994 Camry i have seen in ages
Leave me your number, Sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by palam: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

2000 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.49M Naira ; 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.58M Naira ; 2002 Toyota Sienna XLE = 1.65M Naira. High prices, but i guess good stuff not easy to come by . . . . . . .
Pls quote for LE specs also.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
palam: Pls quote for LE specs also.

2000 Toyota Sienna LE = 1.35M Naira ; 2001 Toyota Sienna LE = 1.45M Naira ; 2002 Toyota Sienna LE = 1.53M Naira
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
If you are still paying too much for a ride, you are yet to drive Fhemmmy's deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
jites: Bros Fhemmmy, you know the problem with Tilted window for Nigeria na, is there anything that can be done about it? because i no dey for police and their wahala o, so if its possible to have it changed that will be grand, i know its one of the features you emphasis but you know now police nor dey allow that kind window for naiga na.

Funny enough, I had the same fears but I've done some asking around. As long as the windows are factory tinted and backed up with the proper documentation,you will be fine.

@Chief
Keep on the good work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.