Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224171 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
is this ride good for nigeria? as per the car part? and i must say your service is quick....well done
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
dagreen14: is this ride good for nigeria? as per the car part? and i must say your service is quick....well done

VW has always had a good presence in Nigeria since the day of Beetle and even our danfo, the parts are readily available in Nigeria and the mechanics are good at making sure you are never stuck on the roads . . . So yeah, it is good for Niegrian road . . . check out our thread for Jites' 1999 VW Passat. . . . BTW, thanks for your great comment and we looking forward to doing business with you . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
dagreen14: is this ride good for nigeria? as per the car part? and i must say your service is quick....well done

Check out this good deal from Canada . . . It is a 2004 VW Passat
Make Volkswagen
Model Passat
Trim GLX 4Motion
Year 2004
Kilometers 111K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)

Will be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only . . . 1.62M Naira . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Am sorry out of interest why is the VW 2003 is more expensive than the VW 2004?

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
dagreen14: Am sorry out of interest why is the VW 2003 is more expensive than the VW 2004? Thanks

It is not the 2003 that is more expensive than the 2004, it is the fact that i am offering you a good deal on a 2004 that i got in Canada, the other one was in USA . . . We buy and export from Canada and USA, we look for the best deal for our clients, and since we are physically present in both nations, we dont have to send your money to help us buy, I personally do the bargaining myself by going to buy it myself, so i am able to get some deals, and we look at where we could get you good deals . . .

That separates us from the bunch, cos when we buy cheap we sell to you cheap, we dont sell by the year of the ride but by how much we buy the ride, so come and save
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
For all the Sienna lovers, here is the cheapest 2003 Toyota Sienna LE Model . . . Mint and ready to toll Nigerian roads.

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Year 2003
Kilometers 163K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Green
Fuel Type Gasoline

VERY CLEAN ,SPOTLESS,FULL POWER GROUP,LE MODEL,7 PASSENGER,AUTO,A/C,PL.PW.PM.CD.SRS.ABS,EXCELLENT RUN AND DRIVE

Priced to land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 1.44M Naira - - Limited time offer

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
More Pix . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
The Cleanest and yet the cheapest 2008 Honda Accord you could imagine . . . .

Make Honda
Model Accord
Trim 4CYL
Year 2008
Kilometers 95K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

VERY CLEEN,RELIABLE,ECCONOMICAL,4CYL,LOADED, ACCIDENT FREE

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.7M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
More to come
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
More of this machine

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Our work is the presentation of our capabilities.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
We have all you need in auto market . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2012
No one does it better . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Engrr(m): 3:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Hi Fhemmy,
Pls how much can land for me a VERY CLEAN Toyota Camry 2005 model (relatively low mileage) to naija. Am also considering Liberty Jeep, (2003-2005) model,so do me a favour by giving me its quotation too.
You can send them to hallmarkbuz@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Ernest
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Engrr: Hi Fhemmy,
Pls how much can land for me a VERY CLEAN Toyota Camry 2005 model (relatively low mileage) to naija. Am also considering Liberty Jeep, (2003-2005) model,so do me a favour by giving me its quotation too.

Thanks,
Ernest

You are welcome to our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . We are working on your request and we will leave you prices and possibly pix within the next 24 hours . . . We looking forward to serving you too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Denc: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hello

Do you have the following specs in stock;

Toyota Avalon XLS 3.0 L 1MZ-FE V6 4-speed automatic (Year 2002)

If YES, how much will it cost?? (I'm in Lagos)
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Engrr: Hi Fhemmy,

Thanks,
Ernest

As promised, you have mail . . . . 2005 Toyota Camry XLE
Mileage: 113,349
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Stone
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 107"

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Denc: Hello

Do you have the following specs in stock;

Toyota Avalon XLS 3.0 L 1MZ-FE V6 4-speed automatic (Year 2002)

If YES, how much will it cost?? (I'm in Lagos)

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . . You are appreciated.
Here is what we could get you.

2002 Toyota Avalon XLS
Mileage: 73,338
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Taupe
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of Only . . . . 1.9M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
There are so much deals for us to offer you all
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by rivieranights: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Femmy,please how much would you preorder a 2007 honda accord EX,leather seat and LX.

What of an 06 accord with same spec as above.

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2012
riviera_nights: Femmy,please how much would you preorder a 2007 honda accord EX,leather seat and LX.
What of an 06 accord with same spec as above.
Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks for spending time on our thread, you are highly appreciated, The prices are as follows:
2007 Honda Accord LX = 2.43M Naira
2007 Honda Accord EX = 2.37M Naira
2007 Honda Accord EX-L = 2.5M Naira

2007 Honda Accord LX = 2.5M Naira
2007 Honda Accord EX = 2.57M Naira
2007 Honda Accord EX-L = 2.65M Naira

Pls note that the LX model is the base model while the EX model comes with more options like Volume control by the steering wheel while the EX-L Models is the luxury options with leathers and more.

We looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name the growing list of our satisfied and happy buyers.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Happy Sunday and remember the holy day to keep it holy . . . cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
Deal of the Day . . . . 2008 Honda Accord**Navigation,Leather,2.4L,Bluetooth**

Make Honda
Model Accord
Year 2008
Kilometers 120K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour White
Fuel Type Gasoline

2008 Honda Accord . Navigation, Leather Interior, heated seats, Sunroof, Alloys, Tinted Windows, Bluetooth , Fully loaded. No Accidents

Priced to Land in Lagos to you at a cost of Only . . . 2.88M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
More pix o the snow white machine . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
More deals of the day coming your way
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2012
We have what it takes to handle your own business . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Common people are brilliant if only they believe in their own ideas. Most human beings have the same basic brain capacity. The major difference is the attitude a person has towards his own ideas!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Deal of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE SUNROOF FOG LIGHTS

Make Nissan
Model Pathfinder
Year 2006
Kilometers 144000
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE SUNROOF FOG LIGHTS 4X4 SUNROOF,ACCIDENT FREE . . . .

Priced to land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.61M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Once deal at a time, Nigeria is seeing a new way of doing business . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by cinzo: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy, please what salon car can I get in the range of 1million that is from 2000 model upwards? Awaiting your response. Am partial to Toyota.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.