Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224897 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
You deserves the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
Fhemmmy Motos put you first in our business after God ofcourse.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2012
We want your business too . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi Bros Fhemmmy,
Good morning, how is business and the family, hope all is well. How far any update from the seller guy. I am sending this from work and i dont have access to my email at present, Could you please update me on Nairaland about the update thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by marleygab(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hi fhemmy, i just have to ask where you get the energy to do all these, its really commendable. never really checked out the autos section till now and your thread is. . . .. .. . . inspiring. yes thats the word.
well i'm looking for a small(not physically) BMW or Mercedez something not expensive but clean and presentable. my no 1 choice is the BMW2003 3series. i dont care about the colour or automatic or stuff like that(anything to bring down price). just want the engine in top notch condition and body presentable. how much might this machine cost?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
jites: Hi Bros Fhemmmy,
Good morning, how is business and the family, hope all is well. How far any update from the seller guy. I am sending this from work and i dont have access to my email at present, Could you please update me on Nairaland about the update thanks

Chief . . Someone else outbid us by 300$$, and like i mentioned that extra 1 kobo, i will walk away from the deal.
But he said the person is yet to pay the balance, that i should talk to him tomorrow if the person did not pay the balance by tomorrow, we could have it, but i dont see the person not paying the balance, cos like i said, the machine was a hot cake and too many people on it, but cos of the shipping and clearing costs, at the end of the day, the buyer (YOU) would probably scream at the landing cost . . Lol

Thus my reason for saying let us see if there is something else we could look into, and if possible drop some money so that when we see something else as well, we just jump at it . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
marleygab: Hi fhemmy, i just have to ask where you get the energy to do all these, its really commendable. never really checked out the autos section till now and your thread is. . . .. .. . . inspiring. yes thats the word.
well i'm looking for a small(not physically) BMW or Mercedez something not expensive but clean and presentable. my no 1 choice is the BMW2003 3series. i dont care about the colour or automatic or stuff like that(anything to bring down price). just want the engine in top notch condition and body presentable. how much might this machine cost?

Great comment like yours is what gives us the energy and the drive to keep things going as well as determination to get the best for my brothers and sisters in Nigeria.
For a reliable 2003 BMW 3 Series, we will get you one at a cost of only 1.65M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
So much in the oven . . . Only God could have done it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
To all those lovers of Toyota Sienna, here is a limited time offer to make something own something great . . . It is a CE Model, but in mint condition but have to fix one of the doors and fix teh radio as well, and that is why i wanna give it to you so cheap:

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Year 2000
Kilometers 175K MIles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Green
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Priced to Land to you in Lagos as is at a price of Only 1.09M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by marleygab(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks we'll comminicate again.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:36am On Oct 02, 2012
marleygab: Thanks we'll comminicate again.

Looking forward to that . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Check out the deal of the day . . . .

Make Volkswagen
Model Passat
Trim GLS
Year 1999
Kilometers 156K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)

Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power steering, Power trunk, Remote keyless entry, Tilt wheel, Power windows, Rear window defroster, Tinted glass, CD player, Premium audio, Bucket seats, Heated seats, Leather seats, Airbag: driver, Airbag: passenger, Airbag: side, Alarm, Anti-lock brakes, Fog lights, Traction control, Alloy wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof

Priced to Land in lagos at a cost of Only 1M Naira . . . Limited time offer

1 Like

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Your Business is important to us
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2012
We have all your Technological needs
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
We appreciates your business . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, Like none other
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
To think that the new economy is over is like somebody in London in 1830 saying the entire industrial revolution is over because some textile manufacturers in Manchester went broke.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Guaranteed Satisfaction . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Happy Weekend to all our people . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
We have your machine and ready to give you the best . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by NemekGee: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bros, how much would you preorder the following cars for me. Honda Accord 2008, Toyota Camry 2008, ford escape 2008.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fetish: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2012
Sir, all I see is millions millions here o, I fear sad. Do you do older cars? I'd like a 1996 toyota Rav4, manual transmission, 2WD and the 2 Door version and good AC. Don't mind high mileage and something with a fender bender just that the car must be sound. Low price as much as possible, what options can I Get?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
NemekGee: Bros, how much would you preorder the following cars for me. Honda Accord 2008, Toyota Camry 2008, ford escape 2008.

Thanks for spending time on our thread and you are highly appreciated . . . . The price for the Camry are as follows:
2008 Toyota Camry LE with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 2.8M Naira
2008 Toyota Camry SE with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.0M Naira
2008 Toyota Camry XLE with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.3M Naira

Please note that the prices above are inclusive of buying, shipping and clearing as well . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
NemekGee: Bros, how much would you preorder the following cars for me. Honda Accord 2008, Toyota Camry 2008, ford escape 2008.
The prices for the Honda Accords are as follows:
2008 Honda Accord LX/LX-P with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 2.95M Naira
2008 Honda Accord EX with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.0M Naira
2008 Honda Accord EX-L with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.2M Naira

Please note that the prices above are inclusive of buying, shipping and clearing as well . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
The prices for the 2008 Ford Escape are as follows:
2008 Ford Escape Limited with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.34M Naira
2008 Ford Escape XLS with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 3.05M Naira
2008 Ford Escape XLT with average mileage and open to any color, we will deliver at a cost of only 2.8M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Fetish: Sir, all I see is millions millions here o, I fear sad. Do you do older cars? I'd like a 1996 toyota Rav4, manual transmission, 2WD and the 2 Door version and good AC. Don't mind high mileage and something with a fender bender just that the car must be sound. Low price as much as possible, what options can I Get?

Lol . . . Thanks for spending some of your busy time with us, you are well appreciated.

Rav4 debuted in 1997, and even those are still not that cheap . . . Cheapest sounds Rav4 you could get will land to Lagos at a cost that is well above 1M Naira, my advice would be for you to tell us what your budget is, and let us know if it must be an SUV (called Jeep) in Nigeria or if you dont mind a sedan (Car), then we will see what we could do to help you get something so nice and reliable.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sent a mail. cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Osama10: Sent a mail. cool

Thanks, CHief . . . Seen and responded.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Please how much can we get a VW Passat 2003 V6 engine for?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
dagreen14: Please how much can we get a VW Passat 2003 V6 engine for?

Cos we know you are a busy man, this one could be yours at a cost of Only . . . . 1.7M Naira
2003 Volkswagen PassatGLX
Mileage: 112,471
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.8L V6 30V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4
Loaded with so much to be mentioned . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.