Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? (25118 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Well this doesn't really make any sense to me. If a partner wants a breakup, don't try to talk them out of it...pls don't beg him or her to stay, you will be causing yourself more harm than good begging them to stay no matter how much u think you love him or her, you just have to let it happen and move on.

This one mistake most persons make while in a relationship, If a partner wants out then he or she must have carefully thought it out well and examined possible options and alternatives before deciding to end the relationship, let that partner have their way with it so you can move on please. Stop simping and appearing too desperate, weak and needy. Preserve what's left of your worth abeg.grin

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Ryda(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Before a relationship gets to a point where one partner starts to beg the other to stay, there must have been various ups and down unattended to.

Now if you cheated on your partner and you really loved them, will you beg them to stay or you'll let go

At the point where a partner intend to leave, there will be tension and urge to do anything to make them stay.
Kindly say I'm sorry, don't act as if they're the oxygen you breathe. Don't say to yourself I won't apologize

When someone gets really upset, they can do plenty of unimaginable things and one of them is calling a relationship quit.

Days will turn to week, weeks to months.
That is when reality will start to dawn on both parties.
If you two realizes there's need to continuing the relationship, you can reunite and both sides will air their opinion.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Inderhappy, am I correct?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Ebubechukwu... are we on desame page?grin
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Inderhappy, am I correct?

One's you notice your partner withdrawing best thing is to end it immediately. No time for long story, begging can only turn you to a professional SIMPle somebody.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Lilsameey: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2021
I once did.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Coded081(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2021
I once did, and at the end we still went our separate ways

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2021
My policy has always been

"If you say we have problems then you see hope and a chance that we can fix those problems; if you say you want to leave, it meams you have assessed the problems and find them unsolvable"

If you tell me you are leaving, no matter how hard it is for me, its goodbye and goodnight

227 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Juliusmomoh: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2021
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by iCauseTrouble: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
I used to form hard guy / Redpiller before until my ex decided to leave. I became soft like akamu but it was too late then.
Truly, some people are irreplaceable kiss

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by AntiChristian: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
There should be no pity here!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by VOsimhen144(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
some breast na apple breast

some breast na pineapple breast

my brother which one you choose ooo!

apple breast na standing fan

Pineapple breast na pillow

The two No dey do the same work…..

#pls guys chose wisely.

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Mightymanna(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Relationship is mutual, why begging someone to stay when he/she wants to go?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Mynd44:
My policy has always been

"If you say we have problems then you see hope and a chance that we can fix those problems; if you say you want to leave, it meams you have assessed the problems and find them unsolvable"

If you tell me you are leaving, no matter how hard it is for me, its goodbye and goodnight
Exactly. That's how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Robisky001(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by gagedu: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Lilsameey:
I once did.
So did she stay?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by sanity12(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Yeap, But it's not worth it, If a Lady says she is tired of a relationship, if u like buy her Aeroplane she go still komot and if she eventually stays, She will make ur Life miserable

U don't beg people to stay in ur Life, U will keep begging to keep dem. cheesy

Let dem Go

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Jidemoo: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Not at all cos no be only me go benefit from the stuff

Meanwhile,I know that so many people are fond of this things ⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6850602

that do bring problems in already existing Relationships and marriages nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by gambia(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2021
I can't do that, begging for love amount to future premium tears.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by ogawisdom(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2021
No Never

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by inoki247: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2021
You shouldn't beg or force anyone to continue with any relationship if they are tired if not u might regret it cos dey will start feeling laik dey ar doin you a favor....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by bjprodint1: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2021
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen,babymalt,sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Trustedpronet: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2021
If a partner is good in the oza room...you might beg him or her to stay with you. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.