Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) (44694 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Benbellamor: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Honestly Kemi Deserves serious beating. ..pastor lboyormie has shown that Dignifying this demon call olunloyo...is akin to inviting trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:

I really appreciate your input on this.
Nevertheless, Adah raining curses on Kemi shouldn't be the best way to show grievances. The incident hurts a lot of people and we've many people coming out to address it and stand for justice but saying she's ready to beat her and all that shouldn't come to mind.
Adah really mades some beautiful points but she should've stopped at where the real deal was addressed but here going further would makes people of influence not to support such a clip. In fact Kemi can sue Adah if care is not taking and Adah can proved guilty of such clip.

Maximum respect for your temperance. I 100% respect the way you make your point. Indeed, you’re a gentleman. Sane people don’t fall into double digits on this forum.

Thanks, bro, even though I must mention that, in as much as you claimed Kemi can sue Adah, you must also note that Sylvester’s family can easily sue Kemi for defamation, especially if investigations are concluded and it turns out she has made false allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sonofElElyon: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:

Just like i stated earlier, such words from kemi was very bad (and I believe bad means bad, do we need to add extra to it to make it looks extremely bad?).
And me saying, Adah going too far was that, she didn't need to curse kemi. Curse is never allowed or regarded as a means of explanation.

You should understand that we are emotional beings.. even if you don't agree with her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sonofElElyon: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:

Just like i stated earlier, such words from kemi was very bad (and I believe bad means bad, do we need to add extra to it to make it looks extremely bad?).
And me saying, Adah going too far was that, she didn't need to curse kemi. Curse is never allowed or regarded as a means of explanation.

You fail to understand (even if you don't agree with Ada) that we are emotional beings and there is indeed something known as provocation.. kemi's statements are highly provocative.. especially for people who have experienced the death of their child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Joygift3666: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Let me google her location so that the beating go start now now.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BMathew: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

Maximum respect for your temperance. I 100% respect the way you make your point. Indeed, you’re a gentleman. Sane people don’t fall into double digits on this forum.

Thanks, bro, even though I must mention that, in as much as you claimed Kemi can sue Adah, you must also note that Sylvester’s family can easily sue Kemi for defamation, especially if investigations are concluded and it turns out she has made false allegations.

You're highly valued bro.
Kemi is always like that and before the family will sue kemi I know so many people we ask them not to do so because they knew Kemi is wired like that. By the time they sue her, they will be the one to even dismiss the case out of pity.
Just concluded week, kemi had two different personality kicking against her for her acts.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
yanabasee2:
If you do this for Nigerians, we will greatly appreciate you....

Shut her up.,....

She came out of prison and began to spill trash....

She singlehandedly discredited the endsars report.... And since then, the report is invalid ...

Lol. That Endsars protest report is useless and worthless to say the truth.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wahala b lyk bicycle. Wetin concern me?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Hkff: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Really
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by bencr7: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
That why I like well develop foreign country, they will first call kemi to bring evidence wat she is saying but if she don't have d evidence, punishment will be given to her straight, u can see wat is happening to d gay guy in empire series
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by DejiZoe: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
"Permit me to insult you"... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by bitbillionaire: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Beat her and go to jail - that's for sure! If you feel she offended you go to court young lady!
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by enonche85(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2021
BMathew:
Read Kemi headline yesterday then listened to Adah this morning....... It's a very bad feedback from kemi and Adah doesn't need to rage too far to pass her message as well.

Ada understands very well what it means to loose a child. She Ada lost her only child in 2019/2020. She's a mother who understands the pain Sylvester's mom is going through, not one lunatic who does not have any iota of sense in her.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by enonche85(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2021
sonofElElyon:

You fail to understand (even if you don't agree with Ada) that we are emotional beings and there is indeed something known as provocation.. kemi's statements are highly provocative.. especially for people who have experienced the death of their child

Ada lost her only child a year or two back. So I understand why she's pained by kemi's statement.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by andyanders: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Madness makes people so unfeeling and detached from humanity. Kemi is mad and would have been on the streets picking garbage, if not for her wealthy background. Ameh has my full support. Nonsense!!!
exactly on point. Kemi has been a mad woman. Sly's blood is on her hands forever.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Prime4life:
i don't even no why she is telling us sef, beat her mercilessly and give her poison to drink so that she will know how it feels.
What makes the two of you different from cultist and killers?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2021
BMathew:

You're highly valued bro.
Kemi is always like that and before the family will sue kemi I know so many people we ask them not to do so because they knew Kemi is wired like that. By the time they sue her, they will be the one to even dismiss the case out of pity.
Just concluded week, kemi had two different personality kicking against her for her acts.

Thanks, bro. I appreciate you loads.

Hoping to have more intellectual exchanges with you on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Tomek09(m): 4:07am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
Achorise:
Ada I understand how you feel ,sympathising with the family would have been the first thing Kemi was supposed to do.
What if her investigation is correct,and what if it’s false.
Ada ,the threat to her life can cause you your freedom,the verbal abuse was extreme.
Constructively criticise Kemi Kemi without abusing her personality.
Let’s learn to attack issues not personality.
[/s]
U no get sense wallahi.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2021
enonche85:

Ada lost her only child a year or two back. So I understand why she's pained by kemi's statement.

Exactly !
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by orgylover: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2021
bitbillionaire:
Beat her and go to jail - that's for sure! If you feel she offended you go to court young lady!
bastard
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BMathew: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

Thanks, bro. I appreciate you loads.

Hoping to have more intellectual exchanges with you on this forum.

Hopefully bro, really appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2021
oldtruth:

Opinion regarding a minor. No problem as long as the good Lord lives, may occurrence like this not ceased in the life and lineage of anyone that support this.

No need to say amen. It is sealed already

You just cursed your lineage and future generations!

Dirty stinking f00l!

People like you will be complaining that the government does not allow freedom of speech yet you can't even tolerate it when another person holds an opinion that's different from your own!
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2021
SavageResponse:

You just cursed your lineage and future generation!

Dirty stinking f00l!

People like you will be complaining that the government does not allow freedom of speech yet you can't even tolerate it when another person holds an opinion that's different from your own!

Why are you sad? Did I condemned your opinion. I only say may what happened occur to anyone who support it

If you don't support it why did you say so? Just a typical fool you are

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Very insensitive comment by that ex-convict.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by errigdee: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Una see say did boy death is really not ordinary... his soul has not yet had rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.