Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) (44693 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm solidly behind you emuakpor
Beat shege Comot for her body
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by OssyMalik: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:

You're another evidence of an example of people who are detached from reasoning.
may the world make mockery of your misfortune. May you and Kemi be humiliated in this world for your dark heart of stone

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Crying more than the bereaved
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by dododawa1: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
The message pass but look matur woman with dye hair,no moral again with our elder especially artiste,WHY.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Buksaylor: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian actress, Ada Ameh has lambasted controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo over comments she made claiming that late Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni agreed to join a cult group and also drink poisonous substance.

Ameh said Olunloyo has no conscience, she’s mad and should be beaten to correct the problem with her brain.

According to her, anywhere she sees Olunloyo, she will giving her the beating of her life.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXUI6anoCSK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqx0PEr_ZT8

No wonder her son ran away, immediately he discovered his father..
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
They say the truth is bitter a pill to swallow. Sadly, the claims of this journalist seem more credible than the story that a 12yr old boy was beaten to death for refusal to join a cult. Call me devils advocate if you will, it's all well.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian actress, Ada Ameh has lambasted controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo over comments she made claiming that late Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni agreed to join a cult group and also drink poisonous substance.

Ameh said Olunloyo has no conscience, she’s mad and should be beaten to correct the problem with her brain.

According to her, anywhere she sees Olunloyo, she will giving her the beating of her life.

Watch video below:

Anything to trend, we have noticed her

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
That useless old bitch deserve beating very disgusting human.

A 60 years old woman became so useless to herself and humanity came out to say kids of 14 years accessed her and she had knowledge of their cultisim and this animal could not alert their parents or the school but kept muted and after a innocent boy was murdered she now came out to say oh yea I knew this and that, Kemi you are very stupid.

I believe Chief Oluloyo must have offended someone and a curse was laid on him to have a daughter like Kemi.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
Me sef dey find her to beat .

She be beast to even try to justify the killing of a minor under any circumstances of consent.

Does she even know what abbdecision making age is.

American trained are becoming overrated

If you believe that the boy died for refusing to join a cult, then yes, it's murder, but if he agreed to be a part of the cult and in performing the initiation rites ended up dead, then all blame lies on that boy, period!

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
This ada resemble Rambo
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by CUMIN: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
OssyMalik:
may the world make mockery of your misfortune. May you and Kemi be humiliated in this world for your dark heart of stone

That prayer is for every seed that comes out of you
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can't shame a shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emuakpor Lucky Johnson has spoken. I like this woman eh cheesy
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
I swear! She needs 5 minutes marching.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:
Read Kemi headline yesterday then listened to Adah this morning....... It's a very bad feedback from kemi and Adah doesn't need to rage too far to pass her message as well.

She said she lost her only child and therefore knows how Sylvester's parents are feeling right now which is being made worse by kemi olunloyo.. you should understand that she spoke from empathy and as one who has suffered same type of bereavement.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Madam Kemi is the only one bold enough to tell us that the late Sylvester agreed to join a cult group.

In as much as I would totally condemn young Sylvester's death, we must not paint him as a saint if he was a little devil.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Godons1: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:

Watch video below:

IGBO People don dey vex grin grin

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by VULCAN(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
When your 11 yr old child is murdered in cold blood we will remind you of these words.

The hardship in Nigeria has turned people into unfeeling creatures.

I don't know of the boy was into initiation or not and neither does Kemi.

But I DO know you are older than the boy yet you have not completely stopped submitting to peer pressure.

If I ask your classmates about how you were at 11, what will they tell me?

Animal.

CUMIN:
Nigerians love sentiment and emotion.
Kemi was very right with her investigation. But people will crucify her

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
BTW this kemi of a grand-ma always spew rubbish when she talks but she perfectly hide under the umbrella of investigative Journalism.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Idiko1: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
sonofElElyon:

She said she lost her only child and therefore knows how Sylvester's parents are feeling right now which is being made worse by kemi olunloyo.. you should understand that she spoke from empathy and as one who has suffered same type of bereavement.

Ameh like a typical dunce Nigerian is riding on loads of sentiments. Has anybody proved Kemi wrong?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by techWriter3: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi and Lie Mohammed guessing jus timeframe!

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Honilandzy58: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
U think threatening to beat a grown up woman she will be there watching u, why not suggest another way of correcting her maybe by advice instead of talking as if she is a child.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin

I dey fear this woman, as I dey watch the video self, this kind woman na dey beat up man ooo shocked
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin

U funny o, lol
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
JooEeL:

And one yeye vulture grilling beast. cheesy
yes o
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Honilandzy58:
U think threatening to beat a grown up woman she will be there watching u, why not suggest another way of correcting her maybe by advice instead of talking as if she is a child.
she go beat kemi and nothing go happen
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by olasquare: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
banty:
Kemi and Lie Mohammed suppose dey date!

Your head too correct. You deserve one chilled bear.

The two of them can't be cured again. They are eternally mad....if there is a word worst than mad sef. Kemi is being hunted by demons of her father's and mother's house. They av eaten up her liver sef
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by adecz: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hahahahahahahahaha, if Kemi come beat you nko? Abeg make una no fight o.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sokera: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:
They say the truth is bitter a pill to swallow. Sadly, the claims of this journalist seem more credible than the story that a 12yr old boy was beaten to death for refusal to join a cult. Call me devils advocate if you will, it's all well.
God bless you , Nigerians don’t like to hear the truth , they enjoy and promote lies and propaganda… Kemi only expose what she found from her investigated… is it a crime to expose information from investigations?

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
This aunty Kemi need better community beating. She nor dey reason well at all. I just detest her statement about Sly ai know say the truth will come out one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.