Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) (44688 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by HRMK: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
we all know kemi to be 57,how old is this lady that wants to beat her up?how culd anyone want to beat her big sister up?nawa!
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ShaqFu: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:
Nigerians love sentiment and emotion.
Kemi was very right with her investigation. But people will crucify her
Where is the sentiment and emotion. Asking one to provide proof to back up or support their claim now translate to being slave to emotion and sentiment?

Since you're in the know like kemi, feel free to regal us with your findings since you and Kemi know how to investigate more than the Police.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by izibili44: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin
you don crazy na my people you dey take yap so. angry angry cheesy
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Achorise: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ada I understand how you feel ,sympathising with the family would have been the first thing Kemi was supposed to do.
What if her investigation is correct,and what if it’s false.
Ada ,the threat to her life can cause you your freedom,the verbal abuse was extreme.
Constructively criticise Kemi Kemi without abusing her personality.
Let’s learn to attack issues not personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by CUMIN: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Please, share clearly the evidence to support the claim by your aunty Kemi.

Since you will have us believe she is right, bring forth the clear investigative proof!

Firstly it's unfortunate the child died.

But the parents should have approach the police instead of social media.

They were naming minors in an alleged case which the law of the land protect the image of children.

The police had long invited those minor for investigation. The preliminary report was that sly wanted to join a cult of those guys which have a ritual right. It was unfortunate he died through those ritual.
The police will never disclose any of the details to the public and the oromoni parents will be forebade from disclosing anything to the public as regards the case.

The only party that will get heavy hit is the school for negligence of duty to protect minors under custody.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Flamezreal(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Probably one is driven by fact while the other is driven by emotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by CUMIN: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
ShaqFu:
Where is the sentiment and emotion. Asking one to provide proof to back up or support their claim now translate to being slave to emotion and sentiment?

Since you're in the know like kemi, feel free to regal us with your findings since you and Kemi know how to investigate more than the Police.

This video could serve as a testament of intention to harm if kemi decide to go to court.

I have made my assertions known check it up.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by nedekid: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin
Lolz, you no serious.
But na true sha, them no de follow them fight, cause na suicide mission.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by CUMIN: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
OssyMalik:
you and Kemi are mad

You're another evidence of an example of people who are detached from reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:

Firstly it's unfortunate the child died.

But the parents should have approach the police instead of social media.

They were naming minors in an alleged case which the law of the land protect the image of children.

The police had long invited those minor for investigation. The preliminary report was that sly wanted to join a cult of those guys which have a ritual right. It was unfortunate he died through those ritual.
The police will never disclose any of the details to the public and the oromoni parents will be forebade from disclosing anything to the public as regards the case.

The only party that will get heavy hit is the school for negligence of duty to protect minors under custody.

So, no evidence to back up Kemi's claims then... Then why make such claims when she had no solid proof?!!

You can't call a demised child an intending cultist without solid proof. That's not journalism, that's fishing for silly publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by FreeIgboho: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lunatic Olunloyo!!
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Audio beating.

Besides, the boy cannot not be made to look like a saint just because he was a minor. Cultists are dangerous irrespective of their age

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
That old frog called Kemi should just show up ,not in social media but in physical Arena . I want to check something!

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by descarado: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
I thought this kemi is widely popular on social media.
Checked her youtube chanel, bunkum.
So who is making her popular then?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
AMEH with her POISONOUS MOUTH !

Always ranting without LIVER !

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by FreeIgboho: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
yanabasee2:
If you do this for Nigerians, we will greatly appreciate you....

Shut her up.,....

She came out of prison and began to be spilling trash....

Lun-atic O-lun-loyo

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
KEMI OLUNLOYO IS A COMPOUND FOOL.

I AM YORUBA AND I MINCE NO WORDS ABOUT IT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Bridget95(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I concur. Please beat out the madness in her and when you finish, e get some moderators wey I want you to do same to for here.
like moderator Myndd**

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:
Nigerians love sentiment and emotion.
Kemi was very right with her investigation. But people will crucify her
what investigation? If you no take time, she will beat you too

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Aunty Ada, Kemi go win u ooo. She get am for mouth ooo. Avoid her make she no wash ur dirty linen for public oo.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Thebigheart: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Don't mind that kolomental of a lady. She really needs rehab more than any other thing.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
JooEeL:
KEMI OLUNLOYO IS A COMPOUND FOOL.

I AM YORUBA AND I MINCE NO WORDS ABOUT IT. undecided
i used to think she was just a boys quarter fool o, she is now a compound fool
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
yanabasee2:

Shut her up.,....

She singlehandedly discredited the endsars report.... And since then, the report is invalid ...

Was following you up until the last part.

No, stop giving her any credit
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by FreeIgboho: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bridget95:
like moderator Myndd**

Ya mean Mynd44 ?

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bridget95:
like moderator Myndd**
chei you dey even fear to write her moniker
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I concur. Please beat out the madness in her and when you finish, e get some moderators wey I want you to do same to for here.

And one yeye vulture grilling beast. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by FreeIgboho: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
JooEeL:

Was following you up until the last part.

No, stop giving her any credit

Exactly. Here is what it should look like:

yanabasee2:

Shut her up.,....

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yellowbar women are known for nonsense
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Barcaking2: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Achorise:
Ada I understand how you feel ,sympathising with the family would have been the first thing Kemi was supposed to do.
What if her investigation is correct,and what if it’s false.
Ada ,the threat to her life can cause you your freedom,the verbal abuse was extreme.
Constructively criticise Kemi Kemi without abusing her personality.
Let’s learn to attack issues not personality.

I tend to agree with you on this.

I am not a fan of Kemi but there were questions on my mind tending to agree with this though not completely.

1. Why were names mentioned where they were ample evidence that they were no where in the school when the incident happened

2. The liquid removed from his internals is anoda angle. I have my doubt. He must have ingested a large dose under duress?

3. It wasn't the parent that raised the alarm., Rather a cousin/brother?. Why did the parent wait for media traction before now.

4. Ada should take it easy o! Her outburst is typical of a bully. What if Kemi (my most unliked journalist ) is right. She was right on some issues though she was hated for it

5. The police long investigation has led to so many speculations ( included mine as listed above).

6. I hope we will asked Baba God for forgiveness(any where we were wrong) I inclusive if we are proven wrong.

7. I await man final conclusion i.e the police but the One from God is final

8. Condolence e to the family and those affected by this

9. Bullies are every where.....sibling rivalry , work politics etc. We wshould also highlight this vices

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Savoryzinny(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi can be work! May God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Take Away In New Photos / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.