Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) (44692 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Idiko1:

Ameh like a typical dunce Nigerian is riding on loads of sentiments. Has anybody proved Kemi wrong?
what if Kemi is even right?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Imustnottalk: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:
Nigerians love sentiment and emotion.
Kemi was very right with her investigation. But people will crucify her
someone is showing her senseless talent you are here supporting her if the boy nah your bother will you say she is right
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ShaqFu: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:

This video could serve as a testament of intention to harm if kemi decide to go to court.

I have made my assertions known check it up.
"he who alleges, must prove". You made assertions now prove it. You're here saying this video could this and that.

This is the thing with many of you social media noise makers. When ask to prove your feeble assertion you engage in whataboutism. It's your only solace.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by TheGift: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
yanabasee2:

She singlehandedly discredited the endsars report.... And since then, the report is invalid ...

This goes to show you the mental state/ level of the current government. Ready to side with the notoriously controversial Kemi against their own citizens. Against their own youth.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why telling us? Send invitation to her to grant you interview... Then we will be expecting the action
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is why I have lost all hope in today's youth.

I read what Kemi wrote and I can't fault her in any way cos she is doing her job which is investigative journalism but does that mean she does not sympathise with the family? Ofcourse not but whilst Nigeria youths are largely emotional and sentimental rather than being logical and objective, they will rather ask for Kemi's head perhaps because of her record of incorrect assertions in the past but then tell me which news paper, channel or source usually get it right all the time.

People are also failing to see the other side of the story...

Sylvester is gone and the whole world is angered by the way he died and only a satanic person will not feel for the family but be it as it may, the other kids arrested belong to other parents and they may get very severe punishment but if and I mean IF Kemi just happens te right on this one, it will surely change the narrative and perhaps Alter the type of judgement they get

Nobody should quote me out of context... I am a dad and I know how it feels to lose a child but when it comes to journalism whether right or wrong, and when it comes to legal battles, there are no emotions, no sentiments.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Bigboy911: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin
If she catch Kemi,she will beat de inherent Yoruba body odor outta her,80% of Yaruba woman smells like pig grin grin grin
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by micflo28(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Come collect her address go do the needful

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by alizma: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:
Thank God I finally found someone with sense.
They are all filled with sentiment and emotional attachment yet they want the country to progress.
The case at hand involves children cultists and there is tendency that what the woman said is right or wrong but for the fact that it doesn't go with their emotions, they want the woman crucified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
softwerk:
angry

Our dear Kemi really goofed on this one.

She showed no empathy with the family of Sylvester Jr with her deranged journalism.

Personally I'm gutted by her extreme insensitivity on this and other numerous occasions.

Daddy GO of Salvation Ministry is her cure!
It is typical of every Afonja. There is no evil they cannot do for the sake of money. That is why skull mining and organ harvesting is their only occupation. Your dear Kemi goofed on this because the child in question is not an Igbo child. Abi?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
CUMIN:

How? Do you reason at all? How old is he victim here? Don't be stupid! You sound deluded

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:
Read Kemi headline yesterday then listened to Adah this morning....... It's a very bad feedback from kemi and Adah doesn't need to rage too far to pass her message as well.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about. A family lost a 12-year old child, the entire nation is in grief and then a totally unhinged woman makes very disparaging statements about that dead child - with such chilling recklessness it’s unbelievable.

Unfortunately, here you are sermonising on how the actress’ anger (which is felt by millions of Nigerians) should not be expressed in a particular way.

I’m not sure you really understand the import of the anger in the land. Millions of people will gladly beat up Kemi Olunloyo over this latest matter and would gladly beat you up if you publicly identify yourself and continue to define to grieving people how they must express their grief and anger.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bigboy911:

If she catch Kemi,she will beat de inherent Yoruba body odor outta her,80% of Yaruba woman smells like pig grin grin grin

Arindin ni e. Oponu ni e. You’ve just defined your mother and all your sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're a very very big idi0t for not accepting that each person is entitled to his own opinion!

Opinion regarding a minor. No problem as long as the good Lord lives, may occurrence like this not ceased in the life and lineage of anyone that support this.

No need to say amen. It is sealed already
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Idiko1:

Ameh like a typical dunce Nigerian is riding on loads of sentiments. Has anybody proved Kemi wrong?

No one needs to! He/She who asserts must prove.. that's the legal system.. she bears the burden of proof and has provided no evidence whatsoever to prove her assertion..

Moreover Assuming but not conceding that the allegations are true, based on the earlier case of Sylvester being bullied by his accused seniors which was officially reported to the school authorities, it can not be said that he freely gave his consent to being a cult member.. any consent procured through bullying, undue pressure, threats, etc was obtained under duress and therefore wasn't validly given.

Lastly Sylvester's family was interviewed and they said the same seniors pressured Sylvester to admit that he had seen his sisters' unclothedness and then went to his sister and other students with that story.. I personally think those seniors had an issue with Sylvester's sisters and thought they could get back at them by tormenting him.. his sister who is still in the school said she tried her best to see to it that those seniors were suspended after the initial bullying was reported but they weren't.. that in itself constitutes motive to torment Sylvester..

Search for the initial zoom interview of Sylvester's dad by a journalist during which his sisters also contributed
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Forgive Aunty Kemi, we are absolutely disappointed by her comment on the late Sylvester Oromoni.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kobicove:
What makes her so sure that she's stronger than Kemi Olunloyo? undecided
U say? Abeg shift. A.j woman u de use compare dry bone shall rise again
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Old age is against Kemi
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Neyopumpy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Abeg call me anytime wey u see dat mad woman, me sef wan join beat d madness commot for her body
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
These people are always doing the wrong things.... We know kemi is mad.... No be today we know say she need beating..... Tell us what we don't know already.... It's only a mad person who doesn't know that kemi is mad and needs medical attention before it's too late
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by shigishege: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
ogaerrand:

Adah Ameh is from Benue state
u don quickly deny her. If na America actress she be now na day time Wana go remember say na Ibo she be from Benue state. Benue Ibo grin angry grin
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Madness makes people so unfeeling and detached from humanity. Kemi is mad and would have been on the streets picking garbage, if not for her wealthy background. Ameh has my full support. Nonsense!!!

Even with her wealthy background a full mad human far better than her. Its even better for her to be picking garbage on the street than being a competent curse to her father.

The father made big error for not crushing that useless sperm that formed her.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BJanta: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian actress, Ada Ameh has lambasted controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo over comments she made claiming that late Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni agreed to join a cult group and also drink poisonous substance.

Ameh said Olunloyo has no conscience, she’s mad and should be beaten to correct the problem with her brain.

According to her, anywhere she sees Olunloyo, she will giving her the beating of her life.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXUI6anoCSK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqx0PEr_ZT8

I beg na dead bodi you dey talk to. Abi if person brain don die , shey he still remain for life? Kemi Olunloyo brain don die tay tay .
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BMathew: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
sonofElElyon:

She said she lost her only child and therefore knows how Sylvester's parents are feeling right now which is being made worse by kemi olunloyo.. you should understand that she spoke from empathy and as one who has suffered same type of bereavement.

Just like i stated earlier, such words from kemi was very bad (and I believe bad means bad, do we need to add extra to it to make it looks extremely bad?).
And me saying, Adah going too far was that, she didn't need to curse kemi. Curse is never allowed or regarded as a means of explanation.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BJanta: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Emuakpor show them say warri dey your blood.

Person wey dey answer Ameh no be from Warri, na Idoma people from Benue dey answer Ameh.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Achorise: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Barcaking2:

I tend to agree with you on this.

I am not a fan of Kemi but there were questions on my mind tending to agree with this though not completely.

1. Why were names mentioned where they were ample evidence that they were no where in the school when the incident happened

2. The liquid removed from his internals is anoda angle. I have my doubt. He must have ingested a large dose under duress?

3. It wasn't the parent that raised the alarm., Rather a cousin/brother?. Why did the parent wait for media traction before now.

4. Ada should take it easy o! Her outburst is typical of a bully. What if Kemi (my most unliked journalist ) is right. She was right on some issues though she was hated for it

5. The police long investigation has led to so many speculations ( included mine as listed above).

6. I hope we will asked Baba God for forgiveness(any where we were wrong) I inclusive if we are proven wrong.

7. I await man final conclusion i.e the police but the One from God is final

8. Condolence e to the family and those affected by this

9. Bullies are every where.....sibling rivalry , work politics etc. We wshould also highlight this vices

God bless us all
I totally agree with you,thank you for thinking deeply and differently
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BMathew: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

You really don’t know what you’re talking about. A family lost a 12-year old child, the entire nation is in grief and then a totally unhinged woman makes very disparaging statements about that dead child - with such chilling recklessness it’s unbelievable.

Unfortunately, here you are sermonising on how the actress’ anger (which is felt by millions of Nigerians) should not be expressed in a particular way.

I’m not sure you really understand the import of the anger in the land. Millions of people will gladly beat up Kemi Olunloyo over this latest matter and would gladly beat you up if you publicly identify yourself and continue to define to grieving people how they must express their grief and anger.

I really appreciate your input on this.
Nevertheless, Adah raining curses on Kemi shouldn't be the best way to show grievances. The incident hurts a lot of people and we've many people coming out to address it and stand for justice but saying she's ready to beat her and all that shouldn't come to mind.
Adah really mades some beautiful points but she should've stopped at where the real deal was addressed but here going further would makes people of influence not to support such a clip. In fact Kemi can sue Adah if care is not taking and Adah can proved guilty of such clip.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by gazza07(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi leave loud, you said NO... oyah, go collect beating from nwanyi owerri
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by lollybee15(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo is a mad woman. No one should take anything she says serious. Can people recall some months ago when she was emphatically claiming that Nnamdi Kanu had died and had been buried? Are we not seeing Nnamdi Kanu now? She needs to be remanded in a psychiatric home.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eweleke!

Ada abeg beat her welwel, carry Spiff join body. That woman is an idiot for talking trash.
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ubee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are spot on, and i have been saying the same thing about this Kemi Olunloyo for a long while.

She is completely nuts, and teetering on the edge of running of naked to the streets.
But what shocks me mostly is how i've observed that a lot of commenters on her thread don't seem to realize she is mentally ill.
I see a multitude comment in support of her when she drops some absolutely crazy opinions and it just shows the general moral decay plaguing Nigerians.
As for this Ada she is almost annoying me by repeatedly asking if Kemi is mad.
So she didn't know before?
AGNESikpuNNU:
Madness makes people so unfeeling and detached from humanity. Kemi is mad and would have been on the streets picking garbage, if not for her wealthy background. Ameh has my full support. Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.