Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54152 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remag666:

Wetin this one dey talk undecided
So you're telling us that a mumu girl who offed herself didn't do it with clear eyes......for person to take him own life na very conscious decision they're fully aware of what they're doing cheesy
Me I for like make them wipe her dead body with better koboko make e dey pepper am for hell fire grin

Another reason why life doesn't make sense to me
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Very very very weak generation I pity the mumu among them.
I swear to Christ almighty I will never understand how people think about offing themselves because one idiot insulted them online
Me personally I've made it a habit not to let anything that doesn't affect my money get to me cheesy if person like he yab me hail me na so I go dey look like zombie undecided life no get part 2 na
Elsueno:
What a weak generation.

Person buy data, come online, come insult me, bully me, lmao, sometimes I even forget some comments online immediately I pass them over...if u like, say it even to my face, I will just laugh it out... Anyways

Requiescat in pace

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Newton85: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Anieke77:
Suicide is not an option period
Okay, what's the option?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by minasu190: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Some people can't handle life challenges,No matter what you facing sucide is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
No matter how tough things get I always remember in life nobody makes it out alive
we all have a limited time and we have to make the most of it why someone that God has blessed with so much fame and fortune would want to off herself is what I can never understand
HellVictorinho3:

Another reason why life doesn't make sense to me
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by qtguru(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by mrnelsono(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Which kind online bullying go make person kill herself.... oyibo and their yeye life self
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remag666:
No matter how tough things get I always remember in life nobody makes it out alive
we all have a limited time and we have to make the most of it why someone that God has blessed with so much fame and fortune would want to off herself is what I can never understand

I know suicide is not amazing

I know death will still come

But don't condemn those that commit suicide....they couldn't wait for death because they were tired of waiting...

So, just consider suicide as a consequence of being fed up with waiting for the inevitable...

Getting fed up happens by chance.

Besides, what's the essence of mocking the dead
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brunosamel:
Quite unfortunate she took her life for a mere hateful message that to tell you it very necessary to keep ones emotional and mental health to check.. as for I would be laughing out load to my haters and there hateful message
mere hateful you say? It's like you didn't read the post. Her chief bully trolled her and had over 1m followers actively bullying her for 5 years. Let's say 100 people everyday sending you all kinds of messages, prank calls, hate mails, telling you to kill yourself, meanwhile you're struggling with your own emotional problems and see if it wasn't too much for that young lady to bear. Her blood is on their hands.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by TheLasyBuddha: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Weaklings everywhere!

There's no place for the weak in this life. You either get it together or get knocked out. The world keeps spinning.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Elsueno: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remag666:
Very very very weak generation I pity the mumu among them.
I swear to Christ almighty I will never understand how people think about offing themselves because one idiot insulted them online
Me personally I've made it a habit not to let anything that doesn't affect my money get to me cheesy if person like he yab me hail me na so I go dey look like zombie undecided life no get part 2 na

To be honest I am pretty arrogant online especially twitter, so I probably deserve all d insult my way...but seriously, it's extremely fun messing around with online bullies, One idio#t even tracked me down saying I disrespected him fa, him think say na online warrior I be, omoh...na police carry am to d hospital grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
No to all manifestations of harassment.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by knowhowk: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Geeeky:
Aunty, as you kill yourself wetin u gain, see how complete she is, nawa o... as long as death didn't come knocking at my door, I'll live my life to the fullest o
. I tire ooo
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Lionnation: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scoocoo94:
I pray bullies here see this
just as the way Yoruba's have been bullying Igbo's here just because they a political position, Igbo's don't, but Igbo people are so tough not like white people
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Real niqqa cool I swr don jam one like that for NL here the guy shock when I write epistle of insult give am him be one of those popular bullies
That police part got me laffing grin grin grin he track person only to come chop premium beating cheesy
Elsueno:

To be honest I am pretty arrogant online especially twitter, so I probably deserve all d insult my way...but seriously, it's extremely fun messing around with online bullies, One idio#t even tracked me down saying I disrespected him fa, him think say na online warrior I be, omoh...na police carry am to d hospital grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Shilavite17(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
That bad, i do tell people don't condem anyone, dont shun people
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by kabillionaire(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
You don't have thick skin, what then brought you to social media?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by E2000: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Now that YouTube has ban the number of dislikes from showing people are more prone to give very fowl comments about a terrible video.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I

Besides, what's the essence of mocking the dead

It serves as a deterrent to others who might have suicidal tendencies and are probably thinking they'll get sympathy when they off themselves undecided
#SAYNOTOSUICIDE#
The reality is different we shouldn't waste rip on pple who commit suicide that's the worst decision anyone could ever make cause it can never be reversed.
As long as there's life there's hope cause time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent #FACT
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Anieke77(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
Okay, what's the option?
physio therapist and also counselling
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Anieke77(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Netanya:
only if you know how depression feels..
ok
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
People underestimate low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is a deadly disease especially among female teens.

And that is my problem, how?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nature has a way of getting rid of stupid people.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by sashx(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brunosamel:
Quite unfortunate she took her life for a mere hateful message that to tell you it very necessary to keep ones emotional and mental health to check.. as for I would be laughing out load to my haters and there hateful message
See sense abeg. I dey with you one this
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by themanderon: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
The negative effects of social media. It makes you care too much about what nonentities think about you. Guess she could not live with the negativity.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Bellerophon: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate she had to go through such. Taking her life is not the answer.

No Matter the matter!
Suicide should never ever be an option.
Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is Straight to Hell!

The only reason suicide is not actionable in the jurisprudence of positive law is because of the absence of the perpetrator or culprit as a result of the act of the crime itself I.e killing ones self thus rendering the need for legal intervention of the states and prosecutorial services! Cleopatra and Mark Anthony, Socrates, Seneca, the evil Hitler! Suicides have been happening for years and have also been frowned upon by society without the need for the intervention of religion! It is not the fear of hell that makes society frown upon suicide but the disregard of the act for the ultimate sanctity of life!! You can only survive on low end pockets of the metaverse like nairaland and obscure forum of its likes reeling with sloppy minds, illiterate and infantile apparatchiks! God is real but your version of him is a sham!
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by SurvivorM(f): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Suicide is not the option but sometimes it's do hard.
I have stayed with someone for years that made it her mission to frustrate me, I was always walking in egg shells around her, she drained my self esteem, she made me feel worthless to the point all I wanted to was to please her so she will stop her toxicity against me.
But I survived thank God and I am building myself back up, if it wasn't for God I would have killed myself, so depression is real.
Once you tell someone you are depressed they usually say snap out of it like you are an attention seeker or they say everybody is depressed, they make you feel like you are just clout chasing.
People try to listen, even if you dont have anything to say just say nice words and never make someone feel like their feeling are invalid
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remag666:

It serves as a deterrent to others who might have suicidal tendencies and are probably thinking they'll get sympathy when they off themselves undecided
#SAYNOTOSUICIDE#
The reality is different we shouldn't waste rip on pple who commit suicide that's the worst decision anyone could ever make cause it can never be reversed.
As long as there's life there's hope cause time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent #FACT

Probably thinking that.....!

You are not sure of what's going on in their heads!

Well, I will tell you because I am trying to avoid depression or get buried in depression

They think of how they can stop living.... that's all!

They only think of death!

I usually think of death nowadays and I can't predict what will happen if things get worse for me or my brother or my mother!

I have fought certain people online for mocking me or/and accusing or/and condemning me baselessly despite what I am facing.

You can't predict how you will feel.

I can't predict how I will feel.

If it becomes too disheartening, suicide will happen with tears or something like that in the eyes.

I don't know if my brother will survive what he's passing through in prison after being wrongly detained.

I sleep in an open mosque nowadays ... basically homeless with no apartment yet my brother calls from prison everyday asking for something to drink garri.

My mother was crying this evening but I don't know what .....

I am typing with tears in my eyes..... anytime I am reminded of certain things, I become......&$##

I really don't know what to say anymore.

Suicide is the outcome of a feeling that nobody chooses.

It's a manifestation of the highest form of sadness where you can only think of death such that you can't wait for it.

You just end yourself.

I don't know how long I will last!

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by InvertedHammer: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
/
All these influencers are people of low self-esteem who need people's validation to stay afloat. Take away the "likes" and they kill themselves. What the hell?!

/
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by grandstar(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i]So Unfortunate she had to go through such. Taking her life is not the answer.

No Matter the matter!
Suicide should never ever be an option.
Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is Straight to Hell!
[/]

Where does the Bible say anyone who commits suicide is going to hell? You paint God as a monster and the Bible teaches otherwise (Read Psalms 103:8-14, 1 John 3:20)
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by joyandfaith: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2021
She exposed to Internet at younger age-13 years. She was bullied for 8 years and killed herself at 21 years.
Social media is not immature minds.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by grandstar(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ọmọ

It's gen z actually.

After YouTube has locked the dislike counter. Next is to lock the comment's section. This isn't good.
But if you want to be a celeb by all means you have to be prepared for stuff like this now. Just as you get undeserved love, you'll get undeserved hate.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

You made a video hating on her, yet when you "reconciled", you no fit make video about that one too. No dey lie for here jare. Take responsibility.

Na why I like moist critical. He specifically tells his viewers not to go hating on people's page. Irrespective of the type of content he has made about them. You'd know that disclaimer is necessary when you realize most of these viewers are under 13

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we are very wary of our children becoming famous or being celebrities because of the damage it may cause the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.