Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures (28433 Views)

No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by gerrisson(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
UNN Medical Sciences, over-admit, then trim down to normal quota with mass failures. Their mantra since before Christ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Vitamin17(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
shocked omo see failure

5 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Zico5(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is too bad. Even schools that are in the same category like UI, OAU, UNILAG are not failing their students like this.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by viyon02: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very good, this is the result of runs, especially private schools, check the weac result of these students adminted with this result. You will think they will set some records in the faculty: l even have one student with 5 A1 buy couldn't cope with NCE and she was advice to withdraw in the first semester. What a shame to private schools they really distroy standard of education, and many parents fell for thier scams thinking they are the best, Hello parents, they are in business, they are not after success of your child/children but rather destroy it, dont fall for their good waec result they preach to you, if you really want the best for your child let your child attend public school and then get good private home teachers for each of the five key subjects for the require department. Anyway this is not for everyone just for few parents that are shrew enough to understand.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by gerrisson(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
WAEC, yes. But you can't cheat in JAMB. Very, very difficult.
viyon02:
Very good, this is the result of runs, especially private schools, check the weac result of these students adminted with this result. You will think they will set some records in the faculty: l even have one student with 5 A1 buy couldn't cope with NCE and she was advice to withdraw in the first semester. What a shame to private schools they really distroy standard of education, and many parents fell for thier scams thinking they are the best, Hello parents, they are in business, they are not after success of your child/children but rather destroy it, dont fall for their good waec result they preach to you, if you really want the best for your child let your child attend public school and then get good private home teachers for each of the five key subjects for the require department. Anyway this is not for everyone just for few parents that are shrew enough to understand.

31 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by viyon02: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
gerrisson:
WAEC, yes. But you can't cheat in JAMB. Very, very difficult.
yeah but do you know they use waec in grading thier total score, that is why you can't have medicine in today's University if you have credit(c) in your five key subject because your grade will be low compared to students with B or A1.

28 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by NisforNicky: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 Dominique seun fynestboi
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by floss(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
My alma mater no dey disappoint...back then in Nsukka Campus, when you check result board you will be seeing stuffs like this

Doke Silver...............FF
Yusuf Ahmed ..........FF
Chima Godwin.........FF
Olakunle Peace........FF

When we enquired from the lecturer about the"FF" attached to each name, I won't forget the reply that our Maths 101 lecturer back then at Abuja building gave me and some of my class mates...

if you see your name with "FF" just know that you failed the course for this semester and hopefully you will fail that of next semester...
Na so me my class mates waka dey go back lodge that day because only 15 students out of 77no get F of F as their grade... meaning only 15 pass the course for that semester...

Although that was fun Sha the memories.

11 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Prodigee: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Naija na scam! All in a bid to chop admission form money.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Oga this is not alright! grin

25 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by BigSarah(f): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
cheesy After Rejoicing you've been admitted to Medical Science, and finding yourself in Biological Sciences a year later...

Painful stuff angry grin cry

21 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by slawormiir: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The thing is education system in Nigeria was designed for students to fail

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by floss(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Administration1: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Reminds me of one of my lecturers back then, He said Grade A is for God, B is for him, then we can all share C,D,E, and F.

My nickname was Easy E undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Hienna1: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Mass failure.. too bad.

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by money121(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Myexdisturbs: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
B
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by DropsMic(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Greed and extreme wickedness has always been the way of the black man.. And The fvcked up thing about the black man's wickedness is that it's always directed at his fellow countrymen, never at foreigners.

9 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by McLizbae: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Lols
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by VOsimhen144(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Most of these lectures are sadist, wicked, frustrated and bitter.
Imagine a lecture telling you "A" is for God.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
it's not alright

5 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by kambili999(f): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Pure wickedness
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Passionate888: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
They want the money
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Kingjay5(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Same in AAU ekpoma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Chai!
Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Being a super lion myself I don't see anything wrong here

UNN has never and from what I'm seeing would never reduce is exam standards for the sake of anyone

UNN has the highest quota is Medical science in Nigeria ..and only those who meets the requirements should go to other departments

The likes of soludo and chimamanda also failed out of UNN medicine but went on to do well in life

21 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by NNtv(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
This is as a result of people who buy their way into the university. The so called VC also aid in admitting too many people just because of money.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Coldie(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Let the students challenge those results let them all join together and demand to see their scripts .

That’s how Nigerian school ruin lives, u go plan finish to study medicine they know they can’t give u medicine they will give u admission then purposely fail u into another department before u know it it’s too late to withdraw.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures by Austema(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
What a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! / Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.