Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) (1153 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by engee2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
i rlly dnt know y i keep loving de wrong persons. is it me or them.
i met dis guy @ a wedding, tins happened and we started dating . i didn't have a guy then and so was he. it was going good but after a while i notice dis call from his ex. later when i made he talk bout it he said they were talking bout coming back. i cried and left cos he didn't give me a chance 2 make it work . i dropped love cos i was just tired of it all. any hrtbreak. now i;m loving another dat has a chic. he told me bout her . but i rlly love dis person from ma hrt . he know i feel sometin 4 him. i know he likes me but not like i do . pls can som1 pls advice me on wat to do . should i let ma emotions rule me. i need an advice b4 i mess up .
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by OmoEko1(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2007
You don't need an advice becos you have in the shoe before, so why are you playing with the same fire again .

Only a goat doesn't learn once, I hope u know what I meant by that. wink.

Anyway goodluck with you and ur life oh
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by vronnie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
sometimes bad things happen to good people let him go and wait for the right guy be patient he will come.
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by DrFerlie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
let your emotions rule and lead you into quagmire.
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by olanajim(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
Stay away from him. You seem to be desperate about having a man, else you won't love a man who love another girl. At least he did not lie about it. Find your man. If you wait long enough, with positive mental attitude, you will get your man.
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by engee2(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2007
olanajim:

Stay away from him. You seem to be desperate about having a man, else you won't love a man who love another girl. At least he did not lie about it. Find your man. If you wait long enough, with positive mental attitude, you will get your man.
OLANAJIM, I;M STILL VERY YOUNG AND DONT THINK I RYYY NEED A MAN OK
SOMWTIMES TINS U DNT WANT IN UR LIFE JUST COMES. AND THANX ALL DE SAME 4 DE ADVICE. I NEED UR ADVICES 2 STAY STRONG
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by olanajim(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
If you are still very young, then you have better chance ahead. you must learn to hold your emotion in check when dealing with men. Don't let them see you as desperate. Men don't take desperate ladies serious. You can be friends, but don't lose head. Be strong and focus your energy on your persanal development. Good ladies are like magnets, they attract easily both sand and iron. But with sound judgement, you can seperate sand from iron. Stay away from men that had made it clear they don't love you. You can be friend ok.

You can shake off the passion you feel for him. Mingle with friends. Stay close to those who would make you smile and forget your disappointment. You are young, you can be happy because happiness is your right. But you alone can make it happen by refusing to give power to every fleeing passion that cross your heart. Good luck
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by efuah(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
olanajim:

If you are still very young, then you have better chance ahead. you must learn to hold your emotion in check when dealing with men. Don't let them see you as desperate. Men don't take desperate ladies serious. You can be friends, but don't lose head. Be strong and focus your energy on your persanal development. Good ladies are like magnets, they attract easily both sand and iron. But with sound judgement, you can seperate sand from iron. Stay away from men that had made it clear they don't love you. You can be friend ok.

You can shake off the passion you feel for him. Mingle with friends. Stay close to those who would make you smile and forget your disappointment. You are young, you can be happy because happiness is your right. But you alone can make it happen by refusing to give power to every fleeing passion that cross your heart. Good luck
perfect advice kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by davidus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2007
Babe when going into a relationship, there are fundamental questions you should ask yourself:
what do i want out of this relationship?
does he have what i want?

allowing your emotions rule you will lead to a relationship that will break you, because right now you are controlled by infatuation and not love, love is a function of the heart.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by iice(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
The vortex! Try injecting some thinking into all that emotion. Running on emotions alone gets you into messes!
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by bigshaggy: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2007
i cannot let my emotion rule me because emotion and mind are not the same and most of our thought are from the mind. adedayo
Re: Should I Let Ma Emotions Rule Me( Urgent Advice Pls) by McDoe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2007
Just check thyself! In doing that consider what is in your body that can put a guy off which may not be visible initially.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick Up A Naija Girl / How Romantic Are U? / She Stores Your Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.