Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. (7356 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
All my life I never fantomed how someone would be brave enough to do such. As some one that lives off campus I hear it happens in the hostel anytime I visit but I never believed.

Recently the guy I started staying with brought his girlfriend she was nice and looked responsible. As the costom that I was used to, I expected him to inform me if he wanted to start anything intimate.
I just stepped into the kitchen to grab snacks and I walked into the room. What I saw I could not comprehend at first. Took me like 20seconds to understand what was going on. I felt second hand embarrassment but they did not seem to worry about it like I did.

And after that the girl would still come sometimes and instead of the guy to tell me early to leave or find somewhere to stay for the night. To my surprise like at 9 the girl would emerge from no where and I would have nO where to go cuz it's late.

Then they would start fucking and I have to pretend to be sleeping while they are doing it.
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Solsix(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Declining morals

3 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Does your question apply to husband and wife living in one room with their children or nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Carchoice:
Does your question apply to husband and wife living in one room with their children or nah?
no

1 Like

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
no

It seems you are forgetting Konji is a respecter of nobody.

2 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by harqinhola(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Don't worry , you'll get used to it after the 6th time .Dey there dey wait for official PERMISSION TO START FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND letter . ..

2 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
At that point, they've become animals.

It might just be that it was a fetish for them, and they were using you.

10 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Mariangeles(f): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Carchoice:

It seems you are forgetting Konji is a respecter of nobody.

Smh!
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
All my life I never fantomed how someone would be brave enough to do such. As some one that lives off campus I hear it happens in the hostel anytime I visit but I never believed.

Recently the guy I started staying with brought his girlfriend she was nice and looked responsible. As the costom that I was used to, I expected him to inform me if he wanted to start anything intimate.
I just stepped into the kitchen to grab snacks and I walked into the room. What I saw I could not comprehend at first. Took me like 20seconds to understand what was going on. I felt second hand embarrassment but they did not seem to worry about it like I did.

And after that the girl would still come sometimes and instead of the guy to tell me early to leave or find somewhere to stay for the night. To my surprise like at 9 the girl would emerge from no where and I would have nO where to go cuz it's late.

Then they would start fucking and I have to pretend to be sleeping while they are doing it.
It's quite normal na..what's there to hide from you...he probably doesn't wanna inconvenience you..you gotta get used to it..

3 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
Don't worry , you'll get used to it after the 6th time .Dey there dey wait for official PERMISSION TO START FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND letter . ..
omo I de Bleep no reason am. But before my girl come I don put thing in other I no the like fall hand. I don buy watin she go chop. I don tell u make u give me chance for so so and so hours. And when we are done i go dismiss the banny jeje as not to cause discomfort for u.
Believe me unless they pay me or na party I no fit Bleep girl for room way person dey.

Better make i postpone the Bleep

9 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

It's quite normal na..what's there to hide from you...he probably doesn't wanna inconvenience you..you gotta get used to it..
now him de inconvenience me cuz I now act funny towards the girl now that k know her business.
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by harqinhola(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
omo I de Bleep no reason am. But before my girl come I don put thing in other I no the like fall hand. I don buy watin she go chop. I don tell u make u give me chance for so so and so hours. And when we are done i go dismiss the banny jeje as not to cause discomfort for u.
Believe me unless they pay me or na party I no fit Bleep girl for room way person dey.

As long as she's comfortable , I'm game .
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
now him de inconvenience me cuz I now act funny towards the girl now that k know her business.
Man up..if he is inconveniencing you tell him or just walk out...you can also ask for 3 sum in a polite manner...

3 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Deicide: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
The University I went to females are not allowed into male hostel and vice versa. If you wanna have sex go and do it off campus
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Deicide:
The University I went to females are not allowed into male hostel and vice versa. If you wanna have sex go and do it if campus
I live of campus
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Back then in school

My friend allowed his departmental guy to come stay with him due to accommodation issue

The guy perching went to bring his girl from PH to be staying with them

Every night nasoso f*ck, with drop of sperm for bed, thereby inconveniencing the owner of the house,

laslas the girl had to leave , it was getting too much

Op, if u can stand it pack out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by PROVERBZ(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Crimpsy:
Back then in school

My friend allowed his departmental guy to come stay with him due to accommodation issue

The guy perching went to bring his girl from PH to be staying with them

Every night nasoso f*ck, with drop of sperm for bed, thereby inconveniencing the owner of the house,

laslas the girl had to leave , it was getting too much

Op, if u can stand it pack out

na my house. Him de stay for free I asked him to one stay with me for free cuz he was in the hostel and I was staying off campus very far away from where students stay alone and it was boring
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Clinghton: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
You mean without the duvet, it might end up in party.
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by arthurwillia(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol no be news for us wey stay hostel for oau, you will just be hearing sound ni
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
na my house. Him de stay for free I asked him to one stay with me for free cuz he was in the hostel and I was staying off campus very far away from where students stay alone and it was boring
u can talk to him about it

That u don't like how he straff girls in your house

At least he should inform u before inviting them, so that u are mentally prepared for it
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Imustnottalk: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:

that girl is just a random ti quench his konji trust me his real girlfriend he won't try such even the girl no go gree

2 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by tnerro1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
It’s useless girls that will allow their boyfriend to fvck them in the presence of another guy, if the boyfriend is not around, try her, she will open for you,after all you have seen it all before

10 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by tydi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
And you want tell us say your prick no dey nod while you watch them fvck...?! Holy nwaeje!!! Oya lie now!!
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by sow4me(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Experienced such myself.
My guy wld bring his babe late in d night & they'd start fucking. And the girl get better ringtone mehn grin
I told her what shes doing is not good so she arranged her elder sister for me and we became cool.

5 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Munzy14(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:

grin grin grin
You supposed know what's up after first time...It is a normal in university na..Even as a bachelor, if you are squatting with guys....Ones babe show up, action don start.

It happens when the guy doesn't regard you..It is a n indirect insult though..

If the lady respect and admire you, she won't allow her guy to enter her local government in your presence...Then will the guy na use coded away to ask you to excuse them.

Students bleep pass their married parents na.. grin
Fun days..After graduation, everyone follows their Destiny.

Anyways, privacy is ultimate..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Munzy14(m): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2021
sow4me:
Experienced such myself.
My guy wld bring his babe late in d night & they'd start fucking. And the girl get better ringtone mehn grin
I told her what shes doing is not good so she arranged her elder sister for me and we became cool.
Lmao...she settled you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
At that point, they've become animals.

It might just be that it was a fetish for them, and they were using you.
grin grin
Comment gi atogbuolam na ochi..
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Ogbrave: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:

how come your fucķing was not censored to bleeping or something...wait let me write my own fucking and see..lol
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by luizpippo(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:

And you cant tell him to limit his extracurricular activities to times when you are not around or nights when you are in school for reading?
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Khd95(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
My roommate did it then ooo,, chaai.

Girl wey he picked from party carry come house, she no wan gree go her house again, most nights, na so so body movements that suggested they were at it, eve tho we shared different bed space then, I was still disturbed and wonder how he felt, knowing someone is same room with him, yet he was still shining Congo.

Since that incidence, I swore I will never share room with any soul ever again,ever

4 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by StPete: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:

In no distant time, the girl would start pressuring you to start fucking her once her guy isn't around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience / Why Do Guys Stop Loving Their Girlfriends After About 3 Years Of Relationship / Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.