Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience (7573 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by chinani(f): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2006
Recovering From 1st Love

So I'm just curious to know about the general experience with first love. <<snip>>

Anyhow, how old were you when you met? courted? fell in love? and parted ways?
Did you become friends again?
How long did it take you to "get over" the person?
To stop thinking about them everyday?
Do you still have occasional dreams about them? Any lingering thoughts about the person?
And finally, do you "keep up" w/ the person or know where he/she is now?

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Hotstepper(f): 4:42am On Apr 02, 2006
which one is 1st love or can it qualify as 1st b/f- g/f?
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Rhodalyn(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2006
i had to bring myself to break-up with him cuz i wasnt ready for where we were heading, it was sooooooo sad, cuz i still loved him, he pleaded and pleaded but sometimes certain things just have to happen, we aint friends now and we aint enemies either, we've both dating other people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Roscodaddy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2006
Chinani,why don't u start first and we will all follow suit
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by drered(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2006
mine was aight but we had to break up cos there really wasnt any connection
so so much for ma 1st love
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by nike4luv(f): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2006
i met my first real love when i was in jss1, am serious here
we dated till i was in ss1.
had to travel to the uk! we lost contacts, tried to find out where he was but he didnt even bother to reply, kept giving me de wrong contact address,

later we both moved on, {i think} cos am sure hes dating sum1 else now! so am i!

i wana track him down sumtime and i dont wana because i love my present partner and i dont love my first love as i did before so,
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by kinglarry(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2006
Well, dats cool, i had my first love when i was in Junior Secondary School 1 and we had relationship for about six years though apart from her i picked on some minor courses. We separated on the account that she was going out with a another guy, though she came back later to ask for forgiveness, it was already too late and i cant trust her again.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by chinani(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2006
Met him in college. Lasted for almost 2 years. Parted b/c I couldn't trust him. I would not be his friend after that & we don't keep up. I still think about him etc. etc. I'm working on the getting over him part (latter stages though).
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by hahacherry(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2006
we were met when i was 12 years old, and we are fall in love when i was 18 years old and he was 17 years old,
after one month ,we were break up, nobody said break up first, because he came to abroad for his study ,
with less and less communication, we turned to friend,
i sure that i don`t love him, maybe i just want to tasted fall in love`s feeling,
now i miss a boy so much ,but he also far from me, he is in another city,
i know i will see him in this New Year,
i wish that we can turn to lover, smiley
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by SoReal: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2006
We met in my 1st year at school and dated til my final year. He was a cheat and a woman-beater cry cry cry cry, A very terrible one at dat but i jst couldnt get myself 2 leave him, silly me. Finally left his sorrry self. we r stil kinda in touch tho, He still tell every1 dat I am d best thing dat happened 2 him. Talk bout "U NEVER KNOW WT U HAVE,UNTIL IT's GONE"
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by adidison(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2006
Well mine was kind of like a dream come true. I was still in s.s.1 while she was in Uni. We dated for like , (cant remember). But because the girl was just too fine (I MEAN REALLY BEAUTIFUL) some player haters who were in uni liked her so they burnt my cable (spoilt the relationship) they told her all sorts of crap  cry  cry . So she dumped me. Well after some months i got over it and we were and are still friends but not like before sha. (the dumping thing make me shame small) but now she is trying to get back with me cus she now knows they were all lying and some other reason  tongue  tongue .

@ SoReal thats right "U NEVER KNOW WHAT U HAVE, UNTIL ITS GONE".
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Fluffy(f): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2006
[center][color=#006600][/color]TO HELL WITH LOVE WHO NEEDS IT ?!!!

LOVE SUCKS AND SO DOES SEX, BOYS, RELATIONSHIPS AND LIFE ITSELF angry[/center]
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by adidison(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2006
AH AH!!! Fluffy, what did we 'boys' do? inshort whats wrong common you cant possibly mean what you just said or do u? dont look at the negative side look at the positive sides aight. Take it easy O!!!
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by kinglarry(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2006
@Fluffy, well everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion, thats how you think, maybe you have had some bad time loving someone
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Ynot(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
Obviously, she's been burnt by love.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by modelchick(f): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
I wasnt really in love with the person, i jus liked the dude a whole lot, it was kinda like mixed feelins, yeah we became friends, he already had a gurl friend, its took like 3months to get over the dude, hmm i think about him very often, well yea we still keep in touch his stays quite close nyc
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Busta(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
1st love for me, was like been there, done that, everyone went their separate ways, yadiyadaaaa!!!!!!
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by izogieo: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2006
I am still dating my first luv but things r nt realy fyne.there must b a first person whether he wil b d last doesnt matter but all dt matters is metin d right person.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Wadosky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2006
We met when we were both 13yrs.I knw we were young but i didnt doubt i had strange feelings for her.Maybe were young thats why it crumbled so fast.We were seeing each other after.She is beautiful and intelligent.We have no hard feelings to each other.We were so in love that rivals attacked her even at church.Our seperation was so painful,i swore to make another gal feel d same way with me.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by hanson: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2006
First love?, we met when we were 13 stayed all through sec. school. Eventually she got pregnant 4 me after that  phew
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Rhodalyn(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
what do U mean by phew angry angry did U abandon her cuz she was pregs angry
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by shadex1(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2006
Men,love aint easy o.love can make u look like a total fool.
i ve been in love with this girl since she was in primary six.n we finally met in sec school.was still bout 10yrs then.been going strong till i left sec.but it was mostly this childs play thing.but anyway it felt better than any other thing
they had to change my location cos they THOUGHT i was a bad boi.
We keep trying to tell ourselves nothing existed between both of us n we were just close friends cos we know distance is defeating us.we ve not seen each other for almost two years, but still go 30minutes on the fone n we talk like 4times a week.
Men this shitis wild crazy.
believe it men this aint no soap this is F**king reality
I still think about her every f**king day
And wouldnt mind getting back to her if we can close up the distance.
Men Love is just crazy and sick
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by chinani(f): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2006
@ $hadex
Dude, sounds like your love sick for real. Well enjoy it. Even though you think you dislike it, when it's over, you'll wonder where the time went.

@ Fluffy
Hmmm. Would you like to share your experience? Anyhow, I guess you're in a chill period that women should take between loves. Nothing wrong with that. Anyhow, the romantic lead in romantic comedies always starts out trying to dodge love so I think you'll fall back into love, the real thing, before I do. Should I be jealous? Just teasing. Anyhow, keep ya head up! wink

@ modelchick
Big Ups to you for your profile pic! Happy to hear that you and your ex are still friends.

@ Everyone
Wow, suprised to hear that so many people feel in love so young. Don't you hate how "grown ups" act like younger people can't be in love? Anyhow, thanks for the posts. (If you haven't posted, please post now.) Ya'll be safe. Holla.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by maki(f): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2006
cant tell if my primary school boyfriend was my first love
we used to to be very close while in primary school
everybody calls us husband and wife, dough we were shy then
but after then we didnt see each other for like 15yrs and we just met
last x-mas, you guys need to see the joy we were felt with seeing each other
so, could that be first love? i dont really know o,
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Wangala: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2006
My first love! Whaooo!!!!!!!!! It was fireworks. Our parents tried and succeeded to put us apart. Then 15 years after, as faith may have it, we met again and I tell you it was wonderful again until another situation, this time not our parents but us came between us. But we still have feelings for each other and communicate regularly on the phone and email. It now depends on me to sound the inviitation note and we'll be together again. I bet you I will not want to face another separation again so I will not take another chance. shocked undecided
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Fluffy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
[center]I HATE THIS F*CKIN THREAD AND I HATE ALL OF YOU LOVE SICK PUPPIES!!!

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE LUCK?
[/center]
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2006
Whoever did this to you?
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by maki(f): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
dont mind her she is a Love Hater angry
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Rhodalyn(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy her time go come cheesy cheesy
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by sasuos(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
wid THIS CHARACTER SHE WILL NEVER BE IN LOVE.
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Rhodalyn(f): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
true wink she doesnt have to be so bitter aba love
Re: Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience by Fluffy(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2006
@sasous

I was in love long enough to know it SUCKS! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. / Guys In The House, Which Of These 3 Do You Prefer ?? / Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.