Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. (7415 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Mariangeles(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin
Comment gi atogbuolam na ochi..

O wu ashi? cheesy

Gini ga e bute mmadu I kwa iko n'ihu nwoke ibe ya? O wu ewu? cheesy
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by MadIT(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Carchoice:

It seems you are forgetting Konji is a respecter of nobody.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by obinna58(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:
All my life I never fantomed how someone would be brave enough to do such. As some one that lives off campus I hear it happens in the hostel anytime I visit but I never believed.

Recently the guy I started staying with brought his girlfriend she was nice and looked responsible. As the costom that I was used to, I expected him to inform me if he wanted to start anything intimate.
I just stepped into the kitchen to grab snacks and I walked into the room. What I saw I could not comprehend at first. Took me like 20seconds to understand what was going on. I felt second hand embarrassment but they did not seem to worry about it like I did.

And after that the girl would still come sometimes and instead of the guy to tell me early to leave or find somewhere to stay for the night. To my surprise like at 9 the girl would emerge from no where and I would have nO where to go cuz it's late.

Then they would start fucking and I have to pretend to be sleeping while they are doing it.
Nothing wrong with that
Shey you no fit have sex party ni

But a guy thinking about women in one room apartment
Nawaoo shey ehm wan recycle poverty
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Judybash93(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2021
How old are you?
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
PROVERBZ:
All my life I never fantomed how someone would be brave enough to do such. As some one that lives off campus I hear it happens in the hostel anytime I visit but I never believed.

Recently the guy I started staying with brought his girlfriend she was nice and looked responsible. As the costom that I was used to, I expected him to inform me if he wanted to start anything intimate.
I just stepped into the kitchen to grab snacks and I walked into the room. What I saw I could not comprehend at first. Took me like 20seconds to understand what was going on. I felt second hand embarrassment but they did not seem to worry about it like I did.

And after that the girl would still come sometimes and instead of the guy to tell me early to leave or find somewhere to stay for the night. To my surprise like at 9 the girl would emerge from no where and I would have nO where to go cuz it's late.

Then they would start fucking and I have to pretend to be sleeping while they are doing it.
grin grin grin you too take a revenge

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
When I was still in the hostel, I don't even allow such to happen in my presence.

I will bring out my MP3 and start blasting Wasted Years by Gozie Okeke.

Now imagine my own room and you try that nonsense.

You're leaving that day.

That's the height of disrespect I can't condone.

1 Like

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by ubsky(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
tnerro1:
It’s useless girls that will allow their boyfriend to fvck them in the presence of another guy, if the boyfriend is not around, try her, she will open for you,after all you have seenq w q it all before
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by YourFavorite21(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
I have experienced it too , na normal thing, for those staying off-campus some people no dey get manners, each time dey wan start I go just waka comot leave room for them, and me but me the day way I go import babe I will tell my roomie to excuse us codedly sha
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by 27yo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin

Will never forget 2015 FUPRE Warri grin

Naso we dey 4 guys for room wey no get window o
And you know say Warri mosquito no be anybody mate.

Naso one guy wey come join us making 5 go carry one 18 yo girl come.

Base on say him carry girl, even my guy wey get room give am space for bed.

We go lock door make mosquitoes no butcher person, this guy go dey lash the babe grin everywhere go thick, men no fit breath grin

After 15 minutes, me wey near door go open the door small men go breath oxygen grin.., I go close am.

Omo the second day even small shame no dey the girl body again., as Ekemini dey lash am, the girl dey moan, men prick dey strong, men dey sweat, men no fit breath, men dey hungry as food no dey, men dey suffer mosquito, men armpit dey ur face.

I nearly wan suffocate grin if I open the door, everybody go breath in.

We gats pursue Ekemini with the girl oo, make e be say na only hunger man dey face grin

5 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Grandlord: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
27yo:
grin

We go lock door make mosquitoes no butcher person, this guy go dey lash the babe grin everywhere go thick, men no fit breath grin

After 15 minutes, me wey near door go open the door small men go breath in grin.., I go close am.

Omo the second day even small shame no dey the girl body again., as Ekemini dey lash am, the girl dey moan, men prick dey strong, men dey sweat, men no fit breath, men dey hungry as food no dey, men dey suffer mosquito, men armpit dey ur face.

We gats pursue Ekemini with the girl oo, make e be say na only hunger man dey face grin

grin grin cheesy

Guy laff wan burst my belle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by smadav(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
27yo:
grin

After 15 minutes, me wey near door go open the door small men go breath in grin.., I go close am.

Omo you funny die.
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Petyprincess(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
I was having the same issue that my roommate brings a guy while I am inside and they have sex, most the time at night thinking I was asleep.
It got worst that I told her about it but she never changed, we started living like strangers while the guy is very disrespectful because he knows I am against him coming to our room.

I reported but nothing was done so I just had to accept my fate and leave the room when the guy is around, luckily she moved out with her boyfriend outside campus and I eventually got free. Campus life is crazy ahh swear.

Note: our room is demarcated that we can't see each other's bed but hearing sounds and voices while having sex can be uncomfortable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by GboyegaD(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol no be news for us wey stay hostel for oau, you will just be hearing sound ni

It happened because some people don't care. I had a friend in ETF who had to tell the bunk mate and the girl in the middle of the night that when next such happened, he will join. That year, they never tried such in the corner and room again.

I think it is irritating and disrespecting even if you have your corner covered.

1 Like

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by arthurwillia(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

It happened because some people don't care. I had a friend in ETF who had to tell the bunk mate and the girl in the middle of the night that when next such happened, he will join. That year, they never tried such in the corner and room again.

I think it is irritating and disrespecting even if you have your corner covered.

Lol people don’t care truly, I stayed in block 6 etf too till 500l before I go town, every session we must have one guy that does that
But then we don’t send
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by arthurwillia(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
I was having the same issue that my roommate brings a guy while I am inside and they have sex, most the time at night thinking I was asleep.
It got worst that I told her about it but she never changed, we started living like strangers while the guy is very disrespectful because he knows I am against him coming to our room.

I reported but nothing was done so I just had to accept my fate and leave the room when the guy is around, luckily she moved out with her boyfriend outside campus and I eventually got free. Campus life is crazy ahh swear.

Note: our room is demarcated that we can't see each other's bed but hearing sounds and voices while having sex can be uncomfortable.

Which school Is this?

Who did you report to?
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Petyprincess:

hmmmmmm...

She was enjoying every moment, so she won't listen to you
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

Inside life... grin

Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

Corn is truly life.. grin
Re: University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. by Labadi69: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
GboyegaD:

I think it is irritating and disrespecting disrespectful even if you have your corner covered.

Brighter Grammar highly recommended for you sir angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / Can One Make Love By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.