Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? (3736 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
This picture has got a lot of people talking online, what do you think guys?

These days People do crazy things just to trend online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by isaiah4life(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
You see all those perverts and sex maniacs around your environs, this is where it all started. wink

Moral decadence at its prime. Better don't start what will eventually become a thorn in your flesh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by harqinhola(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
There's nothing wrong with kissing a son like that but not when you're dressed like that .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by KingLarry04: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Her son, her business, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
You see all those perverts and sex maniacs around your environs, this is where it all started. wink

Moral decadence at its prime. Better don't start what will eventually become a thorn in your flesh.

This kind of kissing is unacceptable to me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
I don't see anything wrong in this
Can you do the same?
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
There's nothing wrong with kissing a son like that but not when you're dressed like that .
You are contradicting yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
KingLarry04:
Her son, her business, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it will later become a societal problem.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by isaiah4life(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is madness. But, believe me, some nairalanders will see nothing wrong with it. Just watch out as they defend this act.

God1000:

This kind of kissing is unacceptable to me

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
This is madness. But believe you me, some nairalanders will see nothing wrong with it. Just watch out as they defend this act.

They are already defending it
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
VERY VERY Wrong! undecided

Some peeps will come Here to say nothing is Wrong!
But they clear underestimate the Irrational nature of Gbola and P*ssy!
They have their demons! sad

One day, the boy will have an Erection and b4 you say Boom, him go Fcvk him mama sad embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by posty56: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
no the boy is a little bit grown and is approaching his Early teenage years, and you know how teenager can be curious to explore, if his still a baby I wouldn't mind but he is grown, if don't see anything wrong with this , then you need mental evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Truvelisback(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
The kissing is not even the issue, it's the way his mum appear doing the kissing. It's just to erotic. Omo, she use style set oo.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by harqinhola(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
God1000:

You are contradicting yourself

Let me explain , for me , it is not inappropriate to kiss your son like that when you are well dressed and sure of not triggering his sexual appetite but when you're dressed like that and you kiss a man ( he's a man ) especially at his age , he might get sexually aroused and that'll be really bad .

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

VERY VERY Wrong! undecided

Some peeps will come Here to say nothing is Wrong!
But they clear underestimate the Irrational nature of Gbola and P*ssy!
They have their demons! sad

One day, the boy will have an Erection and b4 you say Boom, him go Fcvk him mama sad embarassed
Lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by WibusJaga: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2021

Oya let's settle the matter:
LIKE = it is Wrong
SHARE = it is OK

10 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
posty56:
no the boy is a little bit grown and is approaching his Early teenage years, and you know how teenager can be curious to explore, if his still a baby I wouldn't mind but he is grown, if don't see anything wrong with this , then you need mental evaluation.
Exactly Man

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by headbasher96(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Last last the mother cant swim
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:

Let me explain , for me , it is not inappropriate to kiss your son like that when you are well dressed and sure of not triggering his sexual appetite but when you're dressed like that and you kiss a man ( he's a man ) especially at his age , he might get sexually aroused and that'll be really bad .
she's spoiling the little boy
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by ObaOfUyo: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lemme guess, she's a single mum right?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
Lemme guess, she's a single mum right?! grin
I don't know oo, but whether single or married, this isn't cool
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Deicide: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
The same people that are saying nothing is wrong are the same people that would shout if it was a man kissing his daughter like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by God1000(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Deicide:
The same people that are saying nothing is wrong are the same people that would shout if it was a man kissing his daughter like that.
It's hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Prime4life(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
The kissing is not even the issue, it's the way his mum appear doing the kissing. It's just to erotic. Omo, she use style set oo.
Ooh men i dey tell you,see her packaging.yansh weight 70kg, breast 40kg. anyways the way she use in kissing her son is too misleading,she can even rape him.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Lamasta(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jezebellic Mum see her dressing self
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Cholls(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
headbasher96:
Last last the mother cant swim

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Prime4life:
Ooh men i dey tell you,see her packaging.yansh weight 70kg, breast 40kg. anyways the way she use in kissing her son is too misleading,she can even rape him.
She balance die! Anyway, She just wan use style market herself say she dey available for guys wey get interest.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Prime4life(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
She balance die! Anyway, She just wan use style market herself say she dey available for guys wey get interest.
bloody true talk brother
Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Double0h7(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
I can't make a judgment on a picture of someone I know nothing about. She might be a bad person or a pure person. This is just a picture of a moment and not a reflection of her person.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Nonexisting: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
But if a father kisses his daughter like that, vaginarians will start shouting and constituting nuisance all over cyberspace. A vaginarian packaged a helpless little girl to set trap for a paedophile and get him on camera. Today the paedophile is standing trial for child molestation which is proper by the way but the vaginarian is still walking free when she should have been charged with child endangerment. No vaginarian is speaking up including yeyebrities. Hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? by Joelobioha(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Xnxx...son kisses mum cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! If You Believe Women Are Behind Successful Men, You Are An IDIOT! (Photos) / My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.