Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me (3077 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by cherish(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] my girl friend has one j. brother, this guy really hate to see me.
So whenever i go to there house he always act somehow to this girl. if she is going out
wit me he will complain so kindly en light me Wat to do.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by smartsoft(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2006
elaborate more,
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by mobzy205(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2006
i dont understand u
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by hotangel2(f): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2006
What don't y'all understand?

His girlfriend's brother hates him. And he always act badly to his sister when he(her boyfriend) is arround. What advice can y'all give him?

My advice: Sit that boy (her brother) down, and talk to him, tell him you like (love) his siter and he really needs to accept that fact. He's actually her younger brother, so that's major. Younger ones, don't like to see their elder ones dating, esp. when the guy/gurl dating their elder one is a stingy ass mofo head. So what am i saying?? Be nice to poor boy. And talk to him, tell him u like his siter, just do it the manly way.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Rhodalyn(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2006
whats his beef? or did he see u doing sometin wit another gal
if not den jst ignore him or does he want to marry his sis
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by olutomiwa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2006
get him some candies or buy keke raleigh[bicycle for him]
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2006
@olutomiwa
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by olutomiwa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

@olutomiwa
grin grin grin
@thoniaslim,waiting you wan make i talk now smiley
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by juogar(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2006
Cherish, i think u should chack u urself first b4 any thing
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by crackmann(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2006
olutomiwa:

get him some candies or buy keke raleigh[bicycle for him]

i agree.
Look its either he has seen u duin some outside runs and u didnt no he saw u.
he mite have even told his sister; that is, if u did some runs and she ddint believe him. Or maybe he doznt like u. Plain and simple.

but what u should do is find out what boys his age like or what the boy in particular likes and get it for him. he mite like arcades or parks or games etc. just close eye and get the guy the damn thing.

im talkin' from experience. in my time i ddint care who my elder sisters was dating because they were always payin their dues. To me of course.
And they got their blessings.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by IBIPHIL(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2006
maybe you had done something similiar to someone that you can remember
it happens to me sometimes ago ,could you inmagine the poor boy slapped me!!
i then looked back ,and i remembered that ,i always keeped my sisters from thier loved ones
, so be nice to that guy,asked for what he liked doing,
if he a football fan,then buy him authentic jersey of the club he is supporting.
believe me it will work,
but if it dont work mail me i will bhe their to help you out,i promised
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by macalurs(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
hot-angel:

What don't y'all understand?

His girlfriend's brother hates him. And he always act badly to his sister when he(her boyfriend) is arround. What advice can y'all give him?

My advice: Sit that boy (her brother) down, and talk to him, tell him you like (love) his siter and he really needs to accept that fact. He's actually her younger brother, so that's major. Younger ones, don't like to see their elder ones dating, esp. when the guy/girl dating their elder one is a stingy ass mofo head. So what am i saying?? Be nice to poor boy. And talk to him, tell him u like his siter, just do it the manly way.

if you follow the above advice, and "j." doesn't spear your head into the wall, call me idiot.

I was once like. Over-protective as a chimpanzee. The best thing to do is give him pocket money, he'll love you like never. The boy doesn't even want to hear you say you love his sister-- oh god you're a dead man if you try that.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by olutomiwa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
maybe you are too tight fisted,when next you are going,buy him biscuits,sweets and SHEUING GUM or beta still take him to MR BIGGS or MAMA PUT{who says love dont cost a thing?}
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by biozy(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2007
hmmm
i feel u
tuface talk say"as u see me so i no send u o!"
i beg no send the guy
na so hmm babe sista go hate am.
no b curse
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Adetife: 4:44pm On May 04, 2007
Wait 4 him round the corner of their house one-day and beat some sense into him, otherwise you can simply ignore and mention to your girl if you wish - but don't try forcing any relationship with him. In time he will deduca if you are there for the lond-run or just hitting n running. Brothers can be protective you know!
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by IBBFan(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2007
@biozy
cheesy cheesy correct!! i like people like you. abeg you get available sister/cousin/niece? wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Echidime(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2007
The reason is simple, cos your not RICH, if you have been coming to pick her sister with HUMMER JEEP, BMW,LEKUS MECEDEZ all JEEPS the story will have been like this" my sisters husband is so nice, handsome, rich, and caring,he promise to take me to America and europe" unquote.

So you see MONEY ANSWERS ALL PRAYERS. MOney is the KEY boy look for it and grab it. james hardly chase said that, " Your dead without money"

BEN LADEN is a demon but people love and worship him only because he is rich.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by la1(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2007
the kid dont like u huh?
well pretend you've got somthin nice you want to give him,take him outside and whoop his ass!
u'll probbly loose his sis bt trust me u'll feel real good
no sissy shit u hear?!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2007
is either he like you but couldn't talk to you because you are her sis friend or obviously hate u because of whom you are and also scared not to influence her big sis
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by festacson(m): 1:48am On May 05, 2007
e be like say u dey cult.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by benz190: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Rogo: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2010
please buy the young boy something and he will free you

do it and stop complaining
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Woke4all(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
cherish:

[color=#990000][/color] my girl friend has one j. brother, this guy really hate to see me.
So whenever i go to there house he always act somehow to this girl. if she is going out
wit me he will complain so kindly en light me Wat to do.
Maybe you doesn't worth his sister.
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by Riogeese(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] I'm experiencing the same like right now.....
Re: My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me by jworos(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
If d smally don reach d age take am out, buy am beer, yarn with am, buy am another bottle, b4 u kno it, he'll come by...

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Stripper! / I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave / Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.