Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? (3080 Views)

Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Using A Woman As Your Best Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
smiley when i wanna dream abt love. .i love watching love music videos that celebrates love with nice stories n lyrics

this is my fave for now. .whats yrs? smiley n post the video

trey songs makes the best love videos ever. .Sex Ain't Better Than Love

[450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFeT0LzqepQ?version=3&amp[/font]

Jaheim makes the best love videos of all time smiley smiley

[450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfujPcIPlMM?version=3&amp[/font]
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
smiley
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by 190: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
My best love song is Onila - by 190 ft terry G
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
190: My best love song is Onila - by 190 ft terry G

grin whats the name of the song?
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
Royal-VII:
Onila and These American Boys LmL...
cheesy u guys rock
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by 190: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2012
onila:

grin whats the name of the song?
D name of d song is ONILA I love you
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 2:35am On Jun 09, 2012
190:
D name of d song is ONILA I love you
smiley kiss
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 09, 2012
R.Kelly - When a woman loves.

R.Kelly - When a woman is fed up.

R.Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOPVCK745I
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2012
^^^Those three tunes describe my life - I miss my girl.. sad

I wasn't just mentally stable to reciprocate the love she showed me for two straight years.. It's a year now that she's been gone, and I still miss her love everyday. sad

I miss you, my queen. sad
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 2:44am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex: R.Kelly - When a woman loves.

R.Kelly - When a woman is fed up.

R.Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOPVCK745I

post all the videos punk! grin

besides R.Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time video is boring. .lyrics quite nice but the video was just sadness, sadness tongue
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex: ^^^Those three tunes describe my life - I miss my girl.. sad

I wasn't just mentally stable to reciprocate the love she showed me for two straight years.. It's a year now that she's been gone, and I still miss her love everyday. sad

awww was she Nigerian? smiley
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by KevinII(m): 2:46am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex: ^^^Those three tunes describe my life - I miss my girl.. sad

when will you get it into your thick skull that we don't give a fcck about your life history, ehn? How can anyone be so dumb? shocked
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 09, 2012
onila:

awww was she Nigerian? smiley

Yes. It's just sad that people don't really know other people's worth until they're gone..

I have tried other girls after her, but no one comes close... Good women are difficult to come by, it's better to keep them when you have them.
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II:

when will you get it into your thick skull that we don't give a fcck about your life history, ehn? How can anyone be so dumb? shocked

I'm not in the mood for your fvckery today, can you ignore my post, please... I'm meditating right now - and those tunes describe the OP's topic.
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Yes. It's just sad that people don't really know other people's worth until they're gone..

I have tried other girls after her, but no one comes close... Good women are difficult to come by, it's better to keep them when you have them.

awwwww cry cry i know how it feels when u loose someone u connect with most cry . .its very difficult to date other girls bcus yr heart is with someone else cry

so how r u able 2 love other girls when yr heart is with someone else?
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by KevinII(m): 2:58am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not in the mood for your fvckery today, can you ignore my post, please... I'm meditating right now - and those tunes describe the OP's topic.

meditating or w@nking? can you clarify please? thanks in advances, mr meditater, while he is posting on nl, arindin oshi
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 09, 2012
onila:
awwwww cry cry i know how it feels when u loose someone u connect with most cry . .its very difficult to date other girls bcus yr heart is with someone else cry

Yes, babes.. that's how life is - some people just connect with you more spiritually than others..

I like telling my stories when I'm in the mood, I'm in right now - so others can learn from my mistakes... Great women are rare gems!!
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II:

meditating or w@nking? can you clarify please? thanks in advances, mr meditater, while he is posting on nl, arindin oshi

You're fool! cheesy

Do you self-service when you mess with zoobie, village boy? lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Yes, babes.. that's how life is - some people just connect with you more spiritually than others..

I like telling my stories when I'm in the mood, I'm in right now - so others can learn from my mistakes... Great women are rare gems!!

Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by KevinII(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2012
onila:

shut up and go to bed jor. as if you care about the m0ron. all you want if for your dumb thread to get to 50 pages. olodo tongue
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEmdW3_bi4c

Best heartbreak song of all time. I'll never et tired of this song grin smiley
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by KevinII(m): 3:04am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

this f00l is still talking? when will you learn that we don't give a fcck about the cave you came from or the pathetic peeps you have and have had in your lousy life. haba!
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 09, 2012
onila:

My heart isn't somewhere else, and I don't think I was 'in love' with her.. I just loved how we kind of connected spiritually - and all the wonderful things she did for me.. Things I doubt my parents would have done for me, ya dig?

I'm just appreciating someone who added a lot to my life, and what I'm today.
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by KevinII(m): 3:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

how many heartbreaks have you suffered, this one wey you love heart break songs so much?
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 3:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II:

shut up and go to bed jor. as if you care about the m0ron. all you want if for your dumb thread to get to 50 pages. olodo tongue

grin grin i see you wanna fight 2 night but i aint got time nigga

my thread always get to 70 pages even if i aint really contributing on the thread but what can I say the POWER OF ONILA! cool

and i do care abt him because I can relate 2 his story smiley
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II:

this f00l is still talking? when will you learn that we don't give a fcck about the cave you came from or the pathetic peeps you have and have had in your lousy life. haba!

The forum is anonymous, and I talk about real life because I'm real like that.. My story is a story every sane person can relate to - and I'm not a fan of leading a fake life..

I'm a realist, and as I long as my pic isn't on here - and I stay anonymous, I'll continue to talk about my life.

You can hug the nuclear reactors in fukushima for all I care.
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 3:10am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

heart break hotel==I think u just like the song and not the video grin the song is good but no love emotionz btw any male n female in the video bla bla

I love the "Mary J Blige" be without video u posted. .the video is so nice-lots of love btw mary and terrence cheesy
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by onila(f): 3:12am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XNaPX6MKlU

kiss kiss

love love the video. .good choice. .i fell inlove with video the day it came out . .that ws 2006 cool
Re: Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBpfpvicESU

What happened to this guy? He makes one great song and disappears. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat / Which Of These Is Hardest To Find In A Nigerian Man? / PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.