Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri (7758 Views)

Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel / Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Toks2008(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't have anything against people having sex but prostitution is life threatening. With all the things happening in Nigeria, someone would still have the courage to follow a stranger home at night? With all the STI's out there, some would still have the courage to sleep with a man who's obviously into prostitues? No KYC, nothing. I'm not judging anyone cause life is hard and prostitution is still better than defrauding people, but this is not something I'd ever advise anyone to go into.

If these ladies marry innocent men, it means the men that patronize them end up marrying innocent women too. You see, sir criticizing these ladies round the clock while shying away from criticizing those that patronize them is a waste of time. Provided there's demand, suppliers will supply.

I'm not judging or criticising but just stating the obvious.
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by WoundedLamb: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

You see, ladies carry higher criticism on this issue, have you asked urself why God padlock woman opening from heaven and leave man open?
Have you ever reason why they normally refer women as virtue but hardly for man?

Did you know why God lessen urge for sex in females?

..........proverb 31. Virtuous woman is the one leads her home with integrity ,discipline and more.............

Sir, you're really using the Bible to defend logic? With all due respect to beautiful Christianity, I don't really believe holy books should be used for such things. After all, they say religion is beyond logic. If you think about it, the entire Bible was written by men. Women are represented exactly as they were e perceived by men in those days; precious belongings. Is it not same Bible that says women shouldn't speak or even ask questions in church?

You can argue that prostitution has more negative impact on the ladies. I totally agree. But both genders are equally responsible for its existence. So if your criticism is constructive, if it aimes at decrying prostitution, then it must be balanced. The only reason one would be disecting to find out who should be blamed more is if the end-goal is to put one gender in a bad light, and I sincerely don't see the benefit.

On NL, we have a thread dedicated to men who patronize these ladies, and it is a very long and active one. Do you know of any dedicated to the prostitutes themselves? I guess there's none. The reason is simple, these ladies have been meant to understand that prostitution is not cool, so they aren't as proud doing it as the men who have been given the laissez-faire to do just about anything. Now imagine if this criticism was balanced, maybe that thread wouldn't have been there and maybe those boys who got introduced to such lifestyle via the thread wouldn't have been into it today.

Just a perspective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by buzorcharles(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be only DEDICATION ooo.
Most of them bear names such as
...... Ruth.
...... Divine.
...... Favour.
...... Comfort.
...... Blessing.
...... Elizabeth.
...... Divine Favour.

I know say Blessing must follow.
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Babara1994:
Yoruba girls are different.

Don't say that thing again ooh. grin
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by juniorstar(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
SeniorNG has come across another video of several young men who were shocked after they saw a queue of women waiting for male customers.

According to one of them in the film, he was disappointed by the inglorious action of the call girls.

As he inquired whether these were the same people who had been taken to church for dedication as infants by their parents.
The girls dressed in enticing clothes are seeing walking seductively.

They were waiting to give their bodies in exchange for money to any male customer who need their services.

A voice from one of the males in the background of the video revealed the location of the scene.
He disclosed Shoprite in Effurun near Warri, Delta state, Nigeria as the location.

Watch video �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jR4F0cWC8

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Dem don sucessfully give the music belle..sapa is real
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by EmperorTolson: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Newyorkitis:

You recognize any of them?
Even bandits dey show face for video right now without feeling bad.
So, those girls are aware they're being filmed

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Walkee: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
N
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by majamajic(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Opebi in those days
I like passing this kin area , 'bros I go do u well" " bros I have room down the street for shortee' " bros I never born "

grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Ebonygeek(f): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2021
The ironic thing is that the people who made the video are probably yahoo boys. Their own parents didn't do church dedication for them abi
Useless hypocrites undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Ebonygeek(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not a new trend.......From warri down to Ughelli,the queue and quest for the raba na second to none...

Once in a while,if me and my guys just decide to feel our eyes,we go just take a stroll around.. Mennnnnnnn,if you see people daughters,you go kneel down pray to God say make he no ever make the mistake of giving you a female child..
When you see Gee boys behaving like mad people, do you also kneel and pray not to have male children too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by freshkpomo(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Competence5050:
where is Tina? This list is incomplete without the great Tina...

You be suspect, Loveth and Amanda too dey miss.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by aimmoney9: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2021
younglleo:
E be things!

Na hardlife nd laziness!
Wish i fit be president, make i restore normalcy angry angry angry angry
By keeping them all to yourself..... grin

Badman...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by SaintBishop: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Them wan flex next week so mmbm. undecided
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Newyorkitis(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
EmperorTolson:

So, those girls are aware they're being filmed

They should be proud of their means of livelihood, sir.
No business can survive without advertisements for real. Especially free advertisements.
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
nairaman66:

Even phase 1 gate Lagos island, the ladies there eh!!

I done dey hear of this Lagos Island phrase 1 gate. I go need locate that place
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by EmperorTolson: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Newyorkitis:

They should be proud of their means of livelihood, sir.
No business can survive without advertisements for real. Especially free advertisements.
I hear you sir
Re: Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri by Palazee(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Hell anus
Talking trash as usual

Check his/her profile out

U will discover he is a female using a male moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? / Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.