Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (7679 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 14, 2015
TRUE LIFE STORY!! "A friend of mine slept with a reverend mother, "but we are kind of worried if there are repercussions. "pls is there anything wrong with the sweet act?
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2015
sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by dharay99: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
werey,
U Neva gree change.. cry

Rev sis.? Why not av sex with iya-orisha..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
sad
why!! is sex not sex?

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by falconey(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
common mehn reverend mother You/your friend just booked a self-contain in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
[s]TRUE LIFE STORY!! "A friend of mine slept with a reverend mother, "but we are kind of worried if there are repercussions. "pls is there anything wrong with the sweet act?[/s]
[size=17pt]Big lie[/size]
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:
werey,
U Neva gree change.. cry

Rev sis.? Why not av sex with iya-orisha..?
if she open i go enter na

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
falconey:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
why!! is sex not sex?
angry

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Arosa(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
@op, Reverend mothers are supposed to be God's wives why sleep with them. You want to try God? undecided
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=17pt]Big lie[/size]
do u think its impossible? then bro uve seen nting yet, if i began to say what boyz has done ehn, u will faint.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
do u think its impossible? then bro uve seen nting yet, if i began to say what boyz has done ehn, u will faint.
Okay then, tell me. I want to faint.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
falconey:
IS it in the bible?

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
Arosa:
@op, Reverend mothers are supposed to be God's wives why sleep with them. You want to try God? undecided
if she did nt open, he wnt nt have entered

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by delishpot: 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
OP you already called it a sweet act na. What else can we say?
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay then, tell me. I want to faint.
no u will nt like it i assure u bcaus ur girlfriend might even b my used prey.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
delishpot:
OP you already called it a sweet act na. What else can we say?
just d reppercussion
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no u will nt like it i assure u bcaus ur girlfriend might even b my used prey.
Small boy like you.... grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
Supposin reverend mothers were wives of God, and u slept wit his wife....

Ur hellfire will be 2million times hotter dan d existing one na grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by nikkiehan(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
hmmmm bad nigga. u are disorganizing d temple of God
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Small boy like you.... grin
nor let my innocent face deceive u o
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
Liar!!!
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
nikkiehan:
hmmmm bad nigga. u are disorganizing d temple of God
bt she opened na

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by DahtzFestjayz: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
Shoro Niyen?
donbenedict:
Supposin reverend mothers were wives of God, and u slept wit his wife....

Ur hellfire will be 2million times hotter dan d existing one na grin
lies

1 Like

The person that deserves the wrath of God in this case is not the guy that slept with the reverend mother, but the reverend mother herself for willingly agreeing to break the covenant she had with God.
Except if this was a case of rape.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
op tell ur friend that hell fire is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Shoro Niyen?
u too

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lies
u just get luck say I no be God... Ur punishment for hell will be a horse bangin u without end..
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
missclasssy:
The person that deserves the wrath of God in this case is not the guy that slept with the reverend mother, but the reverend mother herself for willingly agreeing to break the covenant she had with God.
lol u sef, u too dey take averythn serious.. We all knw this is just a fake azz story whch is taken as a joke
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
missclasssy:
wow ur comment is actually a relief becaus if she refuse to open her pussy my friend would'nt have banged her.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SuperSuave(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
I really do not understand the hypocrisy going on here. Its not like he raped the so called Rvd. mother, they had sex with mutual consent i think. So whats the fuss all about Reverend mother my foot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion / 7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.