Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes (14511 Views)

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra / I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes by chigoziri2403(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
yahwehpickin:

Sorry for replying late

Jesus came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it.

The Jew pay tithe for everything they own.

The blood of Jesus is for remission of sins, it has nothing to do with tithing.

Tithing has been there before the law, It started with Abraham.

There is a reward for giving to the needy and there is a reward for paying your tithe.

I understand that there are ministers who have deceiving people. DON'T LET ANOTHER MAN'S WAY MISLED YOU FROM THE RIGHT PATH...
Then what about Abraham tithing before the Mosaic Law? After defeating the King of Sodom, Abraham gave Melchizedek a tenth of the plunder in Genesis 14:20-23. This was war booty offered voluntarily in a once-off event. Never did Abraham tithe with his money, despite the fact that Genesis 13:2 says he was very rich.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / NAKED CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.