Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. (7075 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by hannie: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2011
Walala:

Your lack of intelligence is astounding and I don't blame you; i blame the education system in Lagos state. You are wrong on so many points that I don't even know where to begin with you.

1. So the man for the job is Ashafa, a man that has only been in the senate for 20 days and had never held any political post whatsoever? You are so silly that you can't even wait for him to prove himself as a first term senator.

2. Then you ask what Solomon has to offer Lagosians that BRF does not already have? So because Solomon cannot be better than BRF although he stands the best chance, we should choose a guy who hasn't even been in power of any kind for more than a month.

3. Solomon was the senator of the year in 2010 and the post is below before you open your silly mouth.

"THE Chairman, Senate Committee on Capital Market, Senator Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon, has earned himself another laurel that speaks of his activities as a politician.
The witty lawmaker, whose achievements as the Chairman of Mushin Local Government sailed his ambition to become a House of Representatives member and a Senator, has been honoured in a Celebrities Nite-out award, with the Senator of the year 2010 award.
The recognition award, which is the concept of some influential organisations to reward and identify with people and corporate entities that have contributed to social and economic development in Nigeria, has achieved fame with the standard by which they choose the recipients of the awards.
Senator Ganiyu Solomon was awarded for his successful representation of the largest Senatorial district, Lagos West, in Nigeria.
The Lagos lawmaker is a grass roots politician and a socialite. "

Please explain to this post why Ashafa is better qualified than GOS and try to do that without making yourself sound silly.

You are probably working for Ashafa and could care less about the welfare of the state if he does become elected (HE WON"T).

u are still a doofus of unquantifiable proportions . . .

only a r.etard will compare GOS with Ashafa . . .

GOS is someone I know even more than Ashafa and yet I can boldly say Ashafa is more astute than GOS, is he a better politrickian? NO

but ediots like u will be on the payroll of GOS that has hardly made his impact felt at the Senate . . .

what bills has GOS sponspored . . .Mamora I know, but GOS and Muniru Muse were just useless at the Senate, SIMPLES!!!

Walala:

First of all I was not paid for this job and I'm just a concerned Lagos resident who wants the best for the state unlike you.

Below is an excerpt from an article about the ongoing situation with Solomon and Akume over who should be the Senate minority leader and if you read it, you will see my point about GOS being the highest ranking ACN official in the senate which in turn makes him the highest ranking ACN official in the country since they have no one in the Federal government and the senate leader and speaker of the house are from PDP. So get some facts before you say rubbish.

You are a nincompoop if u think an elected official is the highest ranking official in his party, u be proper m.u.m.u grin
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by Xfactoria: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
Well, I don't know Ashafa but I know GOS and the reason why Tinubu fears him.

GOS and Tinubu have been allies since their drug dealing days in the US. Tinubu fears him because the guy knows Tinubu inside out. They are both rogues. One great advantage GOS will have is the number of Area boys and Agberos who will be ready to die to see him crowned as Governor. Even though it is suspected that Tinubu would not want him because he cannot dictate to him, GOS can hold his own and survive Tinubu's intrigues.
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
Walala:

Your lack of intelligence is astounding and I don't blame you; i blame the education system in Lagos state. You are wrong on so many points that I don't even know where to begin with you.

1. So the man for the job is Ashafa, a man that has only been in the senate for 20 days and had never held any political post whatsoever? You are so silly that you can't even wait for him to prove himself as a first term senator.

2. Then you ask what Solomon has to offer Lagosians that BRF does not already have? So because Solomon cannot be better than BRF although he stands the best chance, we should choose a guy who hasn't even been in power of any kind for more than a month.

3. Solomon was the senator of the year in 2010 and the post is below before you open your silly mouth.

Please explain to this post why Ashafa is better qualified than GOS and try to do that without making yourself sound silly.

You are probably working for Ashafa and could care less about the welfare of the state if he does become elected (HE WON"T).

I fault this reasoning in so many ways.

1, Ashafa is touted for 2015 and not today, By 2015 he would have spent 4yrs in the Senate so your 20days theory holds no water.

2. How many years did Obama spend in Senate before he was voted in as president of the biggest democracy in the world?

3. What Political office did Fashola hold before becoming arguably the best governor of Lagos State.

4. IMO GOS is not intellectually sound to hold the office of governor, Being in control of area boys isnt enough as a credential
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by EkoIle1: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
X-factoria:

Well, I don't know Ashafa but I know GOS and the reason why Tinubu fears him.

GOS and Tinubu have been allies since their drug dealing days in the US. Tinubu fears him because the guy knows Tinubu inside out. They are both rogues. One great advantage GOS will have is the number of Area boys and Agberos who will be ready to die to see him crowned as Governor. Even though it is suspected that Tinubu would not want him because he cannot dictate to him, GOS can hold his own and survive Tinubu's intrigues.

This is one very comical thread.

Where do you people get these juicy gossips and tales from?

Oshodi market women I guess,
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by jjc213(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
how can kerosine be scarce
in an oil producing nation
with abundance of
petroleum and too much
crude oil. If u go down
south, their rivers are made
of crude oil. Their wells, no
water but crude oil. The
backyard of your house, no
grass but black oil every
where u go. What then is
responisble for the rise in
the price of fuel. If it is not
that Nigeria has tied it's
resources to this sector.
Our revenue now depends
on petroleum products.
That is not enough to be
fed-up, SUICIDE
BOMBINGS. The security in
Nigeria is so low that it was
to easy to bomb a Police-
Headquaters with out
being caught. A Police-
Headquater should be one
of the safest place. But is
clear now that they can
bomb anywhere they feel.
Pls what is our country
turning to? Is there any
difference between Nigeria
and the Middle-east
(Iraq,Afghanistan)? How
could Nigerians now be
terrorists, to themselves!
the state of the nation is
getting out of hand. I
heard President Jonathan is
"negotiating" with Boko
Haram, WHERE IN THE
WORLD HAVE YOU SEEN
THE GOVERNMENT
NEGOTIATING WITH
TERRORISTS?? it is outright
wrong! it is not done. They
said our president is scared
and wants the bombings to
stop. The terrorist will now
have a say. And after using
the billion given to them to
fund more explosives,
ammunition and some
more suphisticated artillery,
all they have to do is just
threaten that they'll bomb
again, simple. It's that easy.
If i join them i'll be rich,
because Nigeria has money
but are spending in the
wrong way. Note that the
Boko Haram -bombing was
not the first, there have
been other bombings
followed by a series of
threats, even MEND
owned-up that they were
responsible for these
terrorist attacks and at the
end of the day, an amnesty
programme, they're
pockets filled, they went
home happy. And when
they succeed squandering
those billions wont they
come back asking for
more?
The power supply,
electricity, it is bad that our
President Jonathan would
go out and purchase two
different million-dollar($)
private jets for his own
interest. Do you have any
idea how much one of
those jets would cost in
Naira? Billions! All he had
to do was apologise to us
after the deed had been
done, -'medicine after
death'. He should attend to
us, his nation. If he directed
that sum of money into
the power sector alone
there must have been a
change. Information i
gathered explains that as
long as Nigeria has tied her
resources to the petroleum
products produced they
must be a short suppy of
electricity. Have ever
counted the number of
generators burning fuel, if
u hear the amount most
factories and industries
spend on diesel in a week,
the amount is very
shocking, but where those
this money go, the money
spent on these petroleum
products, if Nigeria were to
'mistakenly' supply
electricity for 24hrs the
nation will go broke.
A change is what we need.
It doesn't have to be
voilent. Two wrongs cant
make a right. We should
not fight fire with fire but
with water, Love with hate.
There will be a protest,
next month, a PEACEFUL-
protest. We would be
marching with card-boards
in our hands demanding
for a change. You will see
us on tv but i expect that u
join us. And if you have any
other way which our voices
may be heard kindly drop a
suggestion here. A solution.
An idea. Thank you. One
nation under God, -GOD
BLESS NIGERIA, Amen.
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by Walala(m): 2:20am On Jun 29, 2011
hannie:

u are still a doofus of unquantifiable proportions . . .

only a r.etard will compare GOS with Ashafa . . .

GOS is someone I know even more than Ashafa and yet I can boldly say Ashafa is more astute than GOS, is he a better politrickian? NO

but ediots like u will be on the payroll of GOS that has hardly made his impact felt at the Senate . . .

what bills has GOS sponspored . . .Mamora I know, but GOS and Muniru Muse were just useless at the Senate, SIMPLES!!!

You are a nincompoop if u think an elected official is the highest ranking official in his party, u be proper m.u.m.u  grin

What is up with you Nigerians and the word "Nincompoop"?  I was watching a movie the other day and the word was used like 20 times so i guess you all are just hearing it for the first time and probably don't know the meaning.

GOS was senator of the year 2010 but yet no bills sponsored. He is the senate minority whip but yet no bills sponsored.  You need to do your research and think before you post, you Nincompoop.   grin grin grin

I just found out that you worked under Ashafa over at the Lands Bureau and that's why you think he would be a great governor, you bloody thief,
I will expose you for the fraudster that you are. 

Go and do some research on what GOS has done for the SEC as the Chairman on the senate committee for Capital Markets and you will see what this man is doing for the financial markets in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by hannie: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2011
Walala:

What is up with you Nigerians and the word "Nincompoop"? I was watching a movie the other day and the word was used like 20 times so i guess you all are just hearing it for the first time and probably don't know the meaning.

GOS was senator of the year 2010 but yet no bills sponsored. He is the senate minority whip but yet no bills sponsored. You need to do your research and think before you post, you Nincompoop. grin grin grin

I just found out that you worked under Ashafa over at the Lands Bureau and that's why you think he would be a great governor, you bloody thief,
I will expose you for the fraudster that you are.

Go and do some research on what GOS has done for the SEC as the Chairman on the senate committee for Capital Markets and you will see what this man is doing for the financial markets in Nigeria.

You are a G.O.A.T !!!

I work and liaise directly with BRF himself . . . who is Ashafa?

ask the astute ones around here and they will tell u who I am . . bloody maalu grin

who made GOS best legislator of the year and where? una dey craze . . .na all those jeunjeun awards u think say we dey reckon with?

ode oshi! grin
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2011
Walala has still not said how Ashafa doesnt deserve to be governor and based on what?
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by backbelle: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
I sincerely believe Senator Ggenga Ashafa is capable of becoming the governor of the state.I have worked with in his ministry,when he was still the permanent secretary of Lands bureu.And I can tell you everybody in the ministry including the IT students, gatemen,they all liked and respected him so much.He may not have vast experience as Mamora and the rest,so as Fashola during his nomination by Tinubu back in 2007.I can bet it with anybody that Gbenga Ashafa will be a better successor for Fashola.
Re: Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor. by omalichababes: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Walala, I thought you said you are Tosin Ashafa's friend? So why are you speaking ill of his dad? Why backbiting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Person Buhari May Likely Nominate As Finance Minister / Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. / Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.